Why would anyone object to Virginia’s new gun laws?

Hey harry STFU LOL
yea i should have more respect for our top poster...
Do what you want just STFU
if you cant handle the comments to your dumbass posts you can either stop posting....or go to a child friendly forum....or maybe you should STFU yourself.....
Jitss may have a point. Did you ever hear anyone ever say they lost to Bruce Lee?

Did Bruce ever enter a tournament to prove how tough he was? No. Royce Grace did. If Bruce would have entered a UFC and won, which I doubt his skinny ass would, he would probably have gotten beaten by a much bigger man. Or like Grace, win his match but get so beat up doing so that he couldn't continue on in the tournament.

Bruce Lee was all talk.

One guy on the net said Yes, sure. According to his biography, as far as I remember, after having migrated to the USA, he soon recognized that the traditional kung-fu is little against huge white muscle monsters
Id crush Bruce lee.
Same way I could never lose a fight to a black guy. He might be able to beat me in a boxing match but not if we could wrestle. They don't know how to wrestle/swim. LOL

if you cant handle the comments to your dumbass posts you can either stop posting....or go to a child friendly forum....or maybe you should STFU yourself.....
Jitss may have a point. Did you ever hear anyone ever say they lost to Bruce Lee?

Did Bruce ever enter a tournament to prove how tough he was? No. Royce Grace did. If Bruce would have entered a UFC and won, which I doubt his skinny ass would, he would probably have gotten beaten by a much bigger man. Or like Grace, win his match but get so beat up doing so that he couldn't continue on in the tournament.

Bruce Lee was all talk.

One guy on the net said Yes, sure. According to his biography, as far as I remember, after having migrated to the USA, he soon recognized that the traditional kung-fu is little against huge white muscle monsters
Id crush Bruce lee.
Same way I could never lose a fight to a black guy. He might be able to beat me in a boxing match but not if we could wrestle. They don't know how to wrestle/swim. LOL
It’s all about science right

Criminals break into homes. Criminals buy guns on the black market. You are very naive.
Not always
Private sales are a good source of guns
Straw purchases are another
Do the research. Stolen guns are a big problem.

We need to attack all sources of illegal weapons
Close down one at a time
Criminals are the source of illegal weapons.
What is an illegal weapon in a world where private sellers can sell to anyone without a check? There is no such thing under those conditions.
It is 100% illegal for any private citizen to own or sell any fully automatic firearm manufactured after 1986

There is your illegal weapon

Never going to happen

How many laws do we have that make it illegal to sell prescription drugs on the street?

Has that stopped it?

No.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Just because a law does not stop something completely doesn’t mean we should not have laws at all

People still drive drunk. But strict drunk driving laws have significantly reduced the practice
But we already have thousands of gun laws on the books that we do not enforce so what makes you think one more law that will not be enforced is going to make any difference?

Name one

Did you know that every instance of illegal firearm possession is a federal crime and punishable by 5 years in federal prison?

That law is NEVER enforced
5 years or UP to 5 years?

Don’t tell me illegal firearm possession is NEVER enforced

Makes no difference this law is not being enforced.

Illegal possession of a gun is a federal crime but most states DA offices drop gun charges

In Delaware, 71% of gun charges are dropped
Thousands of felony gun cases are being dismissed in Cook County criminal courts
https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article227195269.html

But when the people in Richmond VA with the US attorney's Office treated all gun crime as federal offenses and sentenced those criminals to time in federal prison what happened?

The murder rate dropped at twice the rate it did every where else in the same time frame and all crime rates dropped as well.

When laws are enforced they work.

Last edited:

Bruce Lee was all talk.

Id crush Bruce lee.
It's all about the legs. That's where you get your power. If you have skinny legs you just can't take a big man with thick legs.
EAnrJvuXkAAoODn.jpg

upload_2020-1-22_10-57-48.jpeg

You mean a good citizen who recognizes and respects how our system of government works.

No, a sheep who thinks we work for government instead of the other way around.

It's the job of SCOTUS to Define our laws according to the constitution. They have no obligation to take your tearful objections into consideration.

Where did you read define? Its interpret but that doesn't mean to alter, edit or change.
SCOTUS is subservient and inferior to the constitution, they have each raised their right hand and sworn an oath to that effect.
That's the trouble with simple minds, they're far too easily to brainwash because they can't function on their own.

Define a law as constitutional or not.
A law is unconstitutional when it acts contrary to the protections spelled out in the constitution.

For example, when it says "shall not be infringed" without qualification, any law infringing on said tight is unconstitutional.

"Infringe" as it is commonly used means to act so as to limit or undermine (something); encroach on.

The fact that we've had many corrupt, communist judges attempting to undermine or infringe on our rights does not mean their interpretation is proper and that said law is constitutional.

A proper interpretation of the second amendment would mean any and all fire arm laws, no matter what they are, no matter what they have to do with interstate commerce, are unconstitutional and should be stricken.

if that does not sit well with you, AMEND THE FUCKING CONSTITUTION AND ATOP CHEATING!!!!

This is the kind of shit that makes me want to go to war and kill a bunch of people. This bypassing, circumventing, and you surfing power in an extra constitutional man, is an overthrow of the government and pure tyranny.

A law is constitutional until it is declared otherwise

Go for it

is that like your internet talk?....
Hey harry STFU LOL

Bruce Lee was all talk.

thats why he developed Jeet Kune Do....but all that aside bobo....he would have kicked your ass too...

Hey harry STFU LOL

Bruce Lee was all talk.

Id crush Bruce lee.
yea if your fat ass sat on him.....otherwise by jitts....

Bruce Lee was all talk.

Id crush Bruce lee.
lee saw how many martial artist when brought to the ground did not know what to do,so he studied wrestling and incorporated it into JKD...he would kick your ass bobo because he knew how to wrestle....

Bruce Lee was all talk.

Id crush Bruce lee.
It's all about the legs. That's where you get your power. If you have skinny legs you just can't take a big man with thick legs.
EAnrJvuXkAAoODn.jpg

View attachment 301872
lee with those skinny legs was able to kick with a lot of power....

Close down one at a time
What is an illegal weapon in a world where private sellers can sell to anyone without a check? There is no such thing under those conditions.
Criminals sell weapons to criminals all the time. Like I said, criminals don't obey laws.

How do you know who's a criminal without a check? How do you know who the guy you sold a gun to is selling it to? Where does that gun end up after leaving your custody?
A criminal just stole a gun from a pawn shop in my town last night. Where is it and who has it?

As evidenced by the number of rulings that have been reversed

List of overruled United States Supreme Court decisions - Wikipedia
Derp.....
Until it's reversed, it's the law.
DERP any law contrary to the Constitution is null and void Mulberry vs Madison
Any law is valid and Constitutional until it is declared invalid by the courts
Not according to Marbury v. Madison - Google Search
Marbury v. Madison, Court case
Marbury v Madison decided exactly that
this is what Marbury vs Madison decided.
any law contrary to the Constitution is null and void

Derp.....
Until it's reversed, it's the law.
Marbury stated that the court would decide what is contrary

Marbury stated that the court would decide what is contrary
Courts will side with the constitution depending on the vote in the house

Not always
Private sales are a good source of guns
Straw purchases are another

Close down one at a time
It is 100% illegal for any private citizen to own or sell any fully automatic firearm manufactured after 1986

Derp....

Or a Bazoooooka....:uhoh3:

You mean a good citizen who recognizes and respects how our system of government works.

No, a sheep who thinks we work for government instead of the other way around.

It's the job of SCOTUS to Define our laws according to the constitution. They have no obligation to take your tearful objections into consideration.

Where did you read define? Its interpret but that doesn't mean to alter, edit or change.
SCOTUS is subservient and inferior to the constitution, they have each raised their right hand and sworn an oath to that effect.
That's the trouble with simple minds, they're far too easily to brainwash because they can't function on their own.

Define a law as constitutional or not.
A law is unconstitutional when it acts contrary to the protections spelled out in the constitution.

For example, when it says "shall not be infringed" without qualification, any law infringing on said tight is unconstitutional.

"Infringe" as it is commonly used means to act so as to limit or undermine (something); encroach on.

The fact that we've had many corrupt, communist judges attempting to undermine or infringe on our rights does not mean their interpretation is proper and that said law is constitutional.

A proper interpretation of the second amendment would mean any and all fire arm laws, no matter what they are, no matter what they have to do with interstate commerce, are unconstitutional and should be stricken.

if that does not sit well with you, AMEND THE FUCKING CONSTITUTION AND ATOP CHEATING!!!!

This is the kind of shit that makes me want to go to war and kill a bunch of people. This bypassing, circumventing, and you surfing power in an extra constitutional man, is an overthrow of the government and pure tyranny.

LOL...

Extra constitutional man you surfing power and coming for you.

Funny-Man-With-Gun-On-Surfing-Board.jpg

A law is constitutional until it is declared otherwise

Go for it
You need to go the fuck back to law school.

A law that is, on its face, directly in conflict with the constitution, is unconstitutional, PERIOD. Other laws are subject to judicial review.

Thus, any infringement of the right to keep and bear arms is FACIALLY in direct conflict with the constitution. Thus, UNCONSTITUTIONAL. Fuck judicial review.

Close down one at a time

Derp....

Or a Bazoooooka....:uhoh3:
You ask a question but don't like the answer so stop asking stupid questions

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Sensible legislation

Virginia gun laws: What sparked Richmond gun rally tied to neo-Nazis?

Three bills passed the state Senate on Thursday: A limit to one handgun purchase per month, a requirement for universal background checks on gun sales and a rule allowing localities to ban guns in some public areas.

Not sensible or even legal.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

In case you so clueless you don't know, infringed means fucked with or limited in any manner whatsoever.
Given the idiocy of this post you’re in no position to refer to others as ‘clueless.’

Indeed, this post is as ignorant as it is wrong – what part of ‘the Second Amendment right is not unlimited’ do you not understand.

Forum List

Back