Why would anyone from South Carolina actually vote for this guy?

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."
- G.W. Bush, 9/13/01

"I want justice...There's an old poster out West, as I recall, that said, 'Wanted: Dead or Alive,'"
- G.W. Bush, 9/17/01, UPI

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02
Source please.
Ignored

"I don't know anybody that I can think of who has contended that the Iraqis had nuclear weapons." –Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, June 24, 2003

We don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud." –National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice, on Iraq's nuclear capabilities and the Bush administration's case for war, Sept. 8, 2002

We know he's been absolutely devoted to trying to acquire nuclear weapons, and we believe he has, in fact, reconstituted nuclear weapons." –Vice President Dick Cheney, "Meet The Press" March 16, 2003

"I don't know anybody that I can think of who has contended that the Iraqis had nuclear weapons." –Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, June 24, 2003

We don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud." –National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice, on Iraq's nuclear capabilities and the Bush administration's case for war, Sept. 8, 2002

We know he's been absolutely devoted to trying to acquire nuclear weapons, and we believe he has, in fact, reconstituted nuclear weapons." –Vice President Dick Cheney, "Meet The Press" March 16, 2003

Bush not Rumsfeld
Bush not Rice
Bush not cheney

Ladies and gentlemen, these are not assertions. These are facts, corroborated by many sources, some of them sources of the intelligence services of other countries." –Secretary of State Colin Powell, testifying about Iraq's chemical, biological, and nuclear weapons capabilities before the United Nations Security Council, Feb. 5, 2003
Powell the hero of the Democratic party LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bush not Rumsfeld
Bush not Rice
Bush not cheney

"The Buck stops here"

Obviously, Bush is not Truman either

I am guessing bigred1775 simply overlooked these, so I am reposting for him:

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."
- G.W. Bush, 9/13/01

"I want justice...There's an old poster out West, as I recall, that said, 'Wanted: Dead or Alive,'"

- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

An all time favorite Bush Lie

Brownie....your doing a heckuva job!

How did he beat the preferred Democratic candidate? That guy or woman must have been really really pathetic. He won. It's his show now. Democrats just gotta live with it.

APNewsBreak: Records show Greene's military flops - Yahoo! News

The guy was totally unknown and there was no evidence of a groundswell of support for him. Somehow, the Democrats of South Carolina voted for him. Though it doesn't seem anyone admits it.

A totally unknown black guy who gives unique speeches got enough Democratic votes to win, and after the election all this bad stuff comes out about him?

You talking about Al Green or Obama?????

Bush not Rumsfeld
Bush not Rice
Bush not cheney

"The Buck stops here"

Obviously, Bush is not Truman either

So we are back to the Iraq/WMD argument huh. Yeah, no doubt I think Bush, Rumsfedl, Rice, Cheney all thought he had WMD's. Most of Congress and the UN thought so to. I mean, after all, he had used them on his own people before and still put up a front that he had them (to scare Iran).

In fact, his OWN generals thought on the eve of the American invasion that they would have use of WMD's. To Saddam's own generals suprise, on the EVE OF THE WAR, they were informed by Saddam that "Oh, suprise, we don't have WMD's".

Hmmmm. If the generals of the Iraqi Army thought they had them........is it any suprise the rest of the world thought so too???

Lets see your evidence?

It's old news, didn't you know that?

I like to discuss these things with the facts at hand, go get your facts
Here ya go....
Pretty easy to find, really

Coleman vs Franken
A page stacked with all the links you could want:
[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Long after the election is over, votes are still trickling in -- from somewhere. Miraculously, all of the newly manufactured discovered votes are for the Democrat. Why does this only happen when a Democrat is losing?[/FONT]

Well obviously the mind tricks of the Republican Jedi masters fooled people. That and lots of republicans stuffing ballot boxes?

Or are you not one of those claiming with out a shred of evidence that he was a Republican plant?

It seems odd how this guy could have won. He sounds like he may be mildly retarded.

I don't see how the GOP could have swung the vote for this guy, there would be some evidence of mailings or an internet campaign to go out and vote for this guy. To stuff the ballot box would have meant you did it in every precinct.

The guy was totally unknown and there was no evidence of a groundswell of support for him. Somehow, the Democrats of South Carolina voted for him. Though it doesn't seem anyone admits it.

If this thing turns out to be fraud it will turn SC on its ear
It's not really surprising that this happened in South Carolina. Mark Sanford was 'hiking the Appalachian Trail" and it did not set the state on its ear. They think flying the Confederate battle flag over the state capitol is a symbol of freedom. The students at the largest university there attend "Cock Fest".

Electronic voting must be easily hacked in such an enlightened place.

Provide actual evidence ANYONE tampered with the vote.

I wouldn't.

My concern is how someone obtained his military file.

Did you say the same when GWB's File was pilfered?

Just curious.
Absotively, Posiltely.
I haven't watched 60 Minutes or the CBS evening news since.

Being ex-Navy, I'd be pretty pissed if someone got ahold of my service records.

I guess I should change my vote, as it pertains to the OP, as it was that information I was reacting to. That was the only information I had available about the candidate.

I am guessing bigred1775 simply overlooked these, so I am reposting for him:

- G.W. Bush, 9/13/01

- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

No I didn't
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02
Source please.
Your quote does not exist except in your mind Bush didn't say it. But obama has.
Ignored

It seems odd how this guy could have won. He sounds like he may be mildly retarded.

I don't see how the GOP could have swung the vote for this guy, there would be some evidence of mailings or an internet campaign to go out and vote for this guy. To stuff the ballot box would have meant you did it in every precinct.

If this thing turns out to be fraud it will turn SC on its ear
It's not really surprising that this happened in South Carolina. Mark Sanford was 'hiking the Appalachian Trail" and it did not set the state on its ear. They think flying the Confederate battle flag over the state capitol is a symbol of freedom. The students at the largest university there attend "Cock Fest".

Electronic voting must be easily hacked in such an enlightened place.

Provide actual evidence ANYONE tampered with the vote.

They can't. They tried.....

The South Carolina Democrat Party investigated it.

The South Carolina Election Commission investigated it.

And to trump both, the non-political State Law Enforcement Division (state police) investigated it.

Nothing. All three found absolutely no sign of any wrong-doing. Guess libs won't be happy until the CIA and FBI and UN investigate it.

But even worse.........the morning after the November elections, we'll be able to count how many liberals STILL voted for Al Green. Blind partisan allegiance I suppose.

Forum List

Back