Why would anyone continue to vote Republican or Democrat ?

My guess is that 3rd party or no party rants are desperate tactics by democrat dirty tricks operatives when they correctly assume that people no longer support the administration. Hopefully they can suppress voter turnout enough that democrats can get down to their original agenda to ruin the once greatest Country on earth.

My guess is that 3rd party or no party rants are desperate tactics by democrat dirty tricks operatives when they correctly assume that people no longer support the administration. Hopefully they can suppress voter turnout enough that democrats can get down to their original agenda to ruin the once greatest Country on earth.
Why would you think America's global agenda depends on whether a Republican OR Democrat occupies the White House? FWIW, the very first thread I started on USMB over five years ago sought to convince people they were wasting their vote for congressional representation if they "chose" between Democrat OR Republican. Wars waged for profit are the ultimate dirty trick, and neither wing of the Wall Street Party has the slightest intention to support any fundamental change to that reality.

For over one hundred years the same to parties have dominated government. In that time they have changed the nation into a dictatorship, destroyed the economy, Put the majority of Americans into economic slavery, and made this nation a corrupt nation controlled by big money.

We know that both parties actually work as one, if they didn't they could not have accomplished the tearing apart of this nation as they have. So, I ask you, why do you continue to put these criminals in power ?

The choice is really simple: If one believes he should be able to keep more of the fruits of his own labor and ambition, he will vote Republican. Likewise if one wants the freedom to start or run his own business with less regulation from OSHA, the EPA or from other federal agencies.

If one is lazy and wishes to live off federal assistance programs and the fruits of someone else's labor and enterprise, he will vote Democrat. These need government to carry them from the cradle to the grave.

For over one hundred years the same to parties have dominated government. In that time they have changed the nation into a dictatorship, destroyed the economy, Put the majority of Americans into economic slavery, and made this nation a corrupt nation controlled by big money.

We know that both parties actually work as one, if they didn't they could not have accomplished the tearing apart of this nation as they have. So, I ask you, why do you continue to put these criminals in power ?

The choice is really simple: If one believes he should be able to keep more of the fruits of his own labor and ambition, he will vote Republican. Likewise if one wants the freedom to start or run his own business with less regulation from OSHA, the EPA or from other federal agencies.

If one is lazy and wishes to live off federal assistance programs and the fruits of someone else's labor and enterprise, he will vote Democrat. These need government to carry them from the cradle to the grave.
Republicans AND Democrats depend on the same 1% of US voters to fund their election campaigns and retirements; neither wing of the Wall Street/War party will endorse any fundamental change to an economic system that rewards greed and avarice to the extent capitalism does.

Aren't you cute.

Republicans AND Democrats depend on the same 1% of US voters to fund their election campaigns and retirements; neither wing of the Wall Street/War party will endorse any fundamental change to an economic system that rewards greed and avarice to the extent capitalism does.

OK. I get you. You are speaking of the Democrat and Republican parties. I was speaking of the Democrat and Republican voters. Apples and oranges. My bad.

Aren't you cute.

Actually YES. I am very handsome.

I think the premise is false. The gop was a progressive party from 1900-8, largely progressive from 09-13. The dems were highly progressive (not on civil rights) from 14-21. Then we had a gop that was literally purchased by the three richest men in America until 1932. And we again had progressive govt to 1976. Since sometime around 1988 or 1992, we've been governed by large corporations.

If this was moved from politics, it should not have been.

Actually, 3rd parties are already defeating "dirty tricks" when a Federal seat is up for election with a powerful incumbent. Do you realize how many House races go UNCONTESTED by the party out of power? Haven't check the last few elections, but up to 30 seats saw the challenging not even PUT a candidate on the ballot in order to focus resources on "winnable" races. That should piss you off now matter WHICH party wins.. It is those elections where Libertarians and Greens do their best job to put qualified folks on the ballot. And they often pull 20 to 30%..

No one can say that a two-term moderate governor of New Mexico wasn't as qualified as Obama or Romney. Gary Johnson just lacked a personality.. :lol:

Did I write this?
Finally, some one who gets it.

We've always been wage slaves....

Yes and I can tell by your avatar and your post that you are an imformed and intelligent person.
"slave" wages did not and do not build a healthy economy.
If labor never orginized, during the industrial revolution and decades after, to get better pay and bennies, there would never have been any good wages, there would not be a middle class and this country would be much, much different now and would be exactly, already, where we are doomed to be in the near future.

Last edited:

Agreed...and I do not vote D or R.

When Americans realize that the two party system is really a one party system, then maybe we will change things for the better. The power elite knows as long as they can continue to divide us, they stay in power.

True enough...there are other political parties. Problem is the system is so rigged that these other parties are effectively shut out.

Look at what both the Ds and Rs have done to the Tea Party. Both have been very critical and BO had his IRS do all it could to shut it down...and the Rs do nothing to stop it. The MSM does all it can to marginalize and criticize the TP. Ask any lib on this forum what they think of the TP and you are likely to get a tirade of hatred for them...all because they stand for the rule of law and limited government.

My congressman is Justin Amash. He runs as an R, but is a libertarian. What do the Rs do to him? They support a primary challenger who is a big government crony scumbag, in an effort to unseat Amash. Its disgusting.

Yes. corporate america owns the system. If you dont cater to what the campaign contributer wants then you get no money. No money?...no win.

You need further education on politics.

Our Economy is epic. T

Because ever since "Citizens United" Big Corporations are necessary to get a political figure "Air Time" on National Television.

Strange how 3 of Obama's top 10 donors were ABC, CBS and NBC...........

Everyone noted on Fox News that Obama was controlling them msmedia...............they never stopped to think the msmedia was controlling him.

When Americans realize that the two party system is really a one party system, then maybe we will change things for the better. The power elite knows as long as they can continue to divide us, they stay in power.

True enough...there are other political parties. Problem is the system is so rigged that these other parties are effectively shut out.

Look at what both the Ds and Rs have done to the Tea Party. Both have been very critical and BO had his IRS do all it could to shut it down...and the Rs do nothing to stop it. The MSM does all it can to marginalize and criticize the TP. Ask any lib on this forum what they think of the TP and you are likely to get a tirade of hatred for them...all because they stand for the rule of law and limited government.

My congressman is Justin Amash. He runs as an R, but is a libertarian. What do the Rs do to him? They support a primary challenger who is a big government crony scumbag, in an effort to unseat Amash. Its disgusting.

Yes. corporate america owns the system. If you dont cater to what the campaign contributer wants then you get no money. No money?...no win.

The sad part is my parents knew this system. Farmers that knew the system for generations. They just got too bias for too long and now they just assume the system still stands for their goodwill. They have no idea what I did for America by voting down Romney.

"We know that both parties actually work as one, if they didn't they could not have accomplished the tearing apart of this nation as they have. So, I ask you, why do you continue to put these criminals in power ?

"

But this isn't a two party system, there are several others to vote on. Some have better qualified leaders, and real Americans, not puppets. Vote third party only and clear the government of corruption.

I've worked for 3rd party ballot access reform for over 20 yrs. The laws are absolutely insane as it stands. Any party that works hard enough to be on a Federal ballot should be included in debates and have access to Federal funds. The bar could be enough states to win the Electoral College for a National Candidate -- or having a higher candidate qualified on a state ballot.

Our foreign policy has ALWAYS sucked regardless of party leadership, the accountibility issue of Fed govt has gotten progressively worse. To the point now -- where there is NO CHANCE of oversight by Congress. And NEITHER party wants to touch corporate welfare despite the fact that grassroot support for reform is truly bi-partisan.

Just a FEW elected 3rd party members will make a diff.. They will sound and act differently and people will see the situation is not hopeless.

Your next step after "Our foreign policy has ALWAYS sucked regardless of party leadership"..................

Our foreign policy is direct, absolute and easy to research. Problem is we focus on headlines in America, not other Countries.

Also, we Americans have to make a SERIOUS choice our Government doesn't tell us about....Oil rich Countries are trying to make the exchange for oil into gold. THAT is a direct challenge to the PetrolDollar. (I'll let you research the consequences)

So since the CIA has been overturning oil rich regions with USA weapons we have the big decision............is my life really this good?.................My life is pretty darn good. But sending weapons into Syria and Libya through the Benghazi weapons running facility seems to have put a new spin on things. I say this KNOWING we will be at war with Iran soon. Our political figures have been trying hard for years.......

Forum List

Back