Why would a God even need a hell?

God is not his name ,that is just used for our benefit; he was once asked who he was; he simply answered "I am that I am!" You can just call him" I Am" ,if you require a name. He is also called "Jehovah", amongst other names . I just call him Father , personally.

I'm trying to figure out what religion you follow.

Jehovah's Witness?

Certainly not Mormon.

Not Bahia

Not Eastern.

I am not religious , I walk alone ,I do not follow any religion or group or individual. I don't like pesky religions getting between me and God.

God is not his name ,that is just used for our benefit; he was once asked who he was; he simply answered "I am that I am!" You can just call him" I Am" ,if you require a name. He is also called "Jehovah", amongst other names . I just call him Father , personally.

Jehovah's Witness?

Certainly not Mormon.

Not Bahia

Not Eastern.

I am not religious , I walk alone ,I do not follow any religion or group or individual. I don't like pesky religions getting between me and God.

Then you shouldn't start threads about religion. Just sayin.

And you are relating these to which Egyptian gods?

Sin

The Akkadian god "Sin" (Summerian = Nanna)?

So you are saying that the Hebrews took the name of the god "Sin" and turned it into a concept (actually several concepts) of wrong-doing and then someone (Christians? Greeks? Early Hebrews?) restored the god's name from the Hebrew and called it "sin" again?

Where is the point in this?

Jehovah's Witness?

Certainly not Mormon.

Not Bahia

Not Eastern.

I will start what I please.

God does not judge any human ,Jesus taught that in John 5:22
You either can't read, or you're a liar. I believe you're just a liar. Trouble is, I can read. So let's look at the Scripture you use to justify your lie:

Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son

So who is the Son?

John 1:
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Jesus was GOD AMONG US.

While I don't judge you, GOD does.
After the Resurrection of the dead, you WILL be judged by the Saints. Get used to that idea.

Or do you not know that the Lord's people will judge the world? And if you are to judge the world, are you not competent to judge trivial cases?

Last edited:
The Akkadian god "Sin" (Summerian = Nanna)?

So you are saying that the Hebrews took the name of the god "Sin" and turned it into a concept (actually several concepts) of wrong-doing and then someone (Christians? Greeks? Early Hebrews?) restored the god's name from the Hebrew and called it "sin" again?

Where is the point in this?

There is no point. Words can have similar sounds in various languages. One has nothing to do with the other.

He called "sin" nonsense. I told him it has a BIBLICAL definition. But he can't define it. Yet he has OPINIONS. He's venturing off into crazyland because he can't defend his rebellion and hatred of God.

You either can't read, or you're a liar. I believe you're just a liar. Trouble is, I can read. So let's look at the Scripture you use to justify your lie:

So who is the Son?

John 1:
Jesus was GOD AMONG US.

After the Resurrection if the dead, you WILL be judged by the Saints. Get used to that idea.

\
The word was" a "God, it was not the Father God; they are two separate beings. The Father said in Isaiah 46:9 that he alone is God and there is none like him. Christians are not saints, they are a church of God in deception ; totally deceived about the truth and totally blind to it.

Jehovah's Witness?

Certainly not Mormon.

Not Bahia

Not Eastern.

Then don't whine when people talk to you about it, and get all "in between you and God" lol.

So who is the Son?

John 1:
Jesus was GOD AMONG US.

After the Resurrection if the dead, you WILL be judged by the Saints. Get used to that idea.
Don't get between him and his god, now!

Jehovah's Witness?

Certainly not Mormon.

Not Bahia

Not Eastern.

Then don't whine when people talk to you about it, and get all "in between you and God" lol.

I don't whine , I just don't like Christians. They are high minded wells without water.

Jehovah's Witness?

Certainly not Mormon.

Not Bahia

Not Eastern.

I don't whine , I just don't like Christians. They are high minded wells without water.

He whined.

So who is the Son?

John 1:
Jesus was GOD AMONG US.

That's right , that space is sacred , I am not about to let Christianity into my head; I already see what it has done to yours.

So who is the Son?

John 1:
Jesus was GOD AMONG US.

That's right , that space is sacred , I am not about to let Christianity into my head; I already see what it has done to yours.

No, it's not sacred. Nothing about you is sacred. And no, you really don't see.

So who is the Son?

John 1:
Jesus was GOD AMONG US.

Explain to me why you are reading a thread by a man who cannot see? If you are not interested ,why are you so interested?

So who is the Son?

John 1:
Jesus was GOD AMONG US.

Explain to me why you are reading a thread by a man who cannot see? If you are not interested ,why are you so interested?

What ridiculous commentary you poof.

The Father said in Isaiah 46:9 that he alone is God and there is none like him.
No, again you dont understand the Scriptures. The God of the OT was the Being born as Jesus.

Why did this God Being come? Among other reasons, HE SAID

And no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son is willing to reveal him.

Last edited:
No, the difference is that some are saved, and some aren't......
I know a lot of people who claim to be saved and have been baptized, but they certainly aren't walking in the footsteps of Christ.

... Any wickedness or sin is sufficient to prevent you from accessing heaven, which is a place in God's presence where there is NO sin. People who aren't saved see their goodness as a gradient...but to God, you're either saved...or you aren't. That simple.
Yet you claimed we're all wicked so how can anyone go to heaven? You're contradicting yourself, dear.

Secondly, it's God's place to judge what is in people's hearts and who deserves heaven not you.

Hate and ridicule are wicked. Just sayin'.

So who is the Son?

John 1:
Jesus was GOD AMONG US.

Explain to me why this poofs thread has over 13,000 views? Including your views.

No, the difference is that some are saved, and some aren't......
I know a lot of people who claim to be saved and have been baptized, but they certainly aren't walking in the footsteps of Christ.

... Any wickedness or sin is sufficient to prevent you from accessing heaven, which is a place in God's presence where there is NO sin. People who aren't saved see their goodness as a gradient...but to God, you're either saved...or you aren't. That simple.
Yet you claimed we're all wicked so how can anyone go to heaven? You're contradicting yourself, dear.

Secondly, I'm content to let God judge what is in people's hearts and who deserves heaven not people like you.

No, I'm not contradicting myself hon. I said we are all wicked, and the only people who get into heaven are those who get to heaven are saved by Christ. He washes away the sin. It's not through any of our own doing.

I let God judge. I'm simply sharing the information that is in the Bible. Though of course the Bible says that we also judge. Now and later.

The Father said in Isaiah 46:9 that he alone is God and there is none like him.
No, again you dontvunderstand the Scriptures. The God of the OT was the Being born as Jesus.

Why did this God Being come? Among other reasons, HE SAID

And no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son is willing to reveal him.

It can get confusing ,in some OT scriptures it is Jesus ,but in others its the Father. One just has to understand which one is speaking. Jesus cannot say that he alone is God and its none like him. Jesus died , the Father has never died. The Father gave Jesus his life, John 5:26.In John 8:42 Jesus explains his origin; he said he " Proceeded forth and came from God", which sounds like a birth to me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back