Why working from home is important to millenials.

But don't confuse working for one's own pleasure or even benefit with working to support oneself and/or one's family. Generally those are two different things.
I've done it for yrs,,,

my work has turned a 140K property to a 400K property in just a few yrs,,,

same would apply for a garden or livestock for personal use,,,

She would never have been able to hang with the crowd I ran with in my 20’s. Work a 10 hour day, close the bar down, and if you were unlucky you would be home in time to get 4 hours of sleep and do it all again. If you were lucky you wore the same clothes for two days before making back home. She is not prepared for adulthood and the work/life balance it requires. Maybe she should quit her job and find something more her speed. Admittedly I can only do 3 weeks of 12 hour days 7 days a week before I need a break now but I’m also close to 3 times her age. Fucking children

Well, that's one of the benefits of making things to easy for kids.

We coddle them and this is what we get.

Emotionally fragile and in many cases overweight weaklings.

But try and kick their butts in school and see how fast you get sued.

There you go again, giving up by resorting to lies.

they are your words little buddy. you are the one attacking me because I refuse for my job to be my identity, because I refuse to put my job before my family.

And the most ironic part of it all is that my attitude of not wanting to put my job before my family has lead me to a job that likely pays me 2 1/2 times what you make.

So, you keep on tying your self worth to your job, it suits you for sure

And with that, you have been fully revealed.

Yep, i am a revealed as a guy that does not think his job is his identity and who refuses to put his job before his family, and I still bring home more than you dream about! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

It truly sucks to be you!

...... I still bring home more than you dream about! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

It truly sucks to be you!

Here is tragically clear evidence of what decades of leftist bullshit undermining traditional American culture has wrought. Where we used to have men with strength of character and a strong work ethic, now we have things like this ^^^^^^^ that look at work as something to avoid as much as possible, but at the same time measure human value by $$$. Undermine faith, family, and traditional understanding of what it really means to be a man and this ^^^^^^ is all you are left with. Sad. No wonder why so many women are trying so hard to act like men these days. Somebody's got to. It sure as hell ain't things like this ^^^^^^^.

Here is tragically clear evidence of what decades of leftist bullshit undermining traditional American culture has wrought. Where we used to have men with strength of character and a strong work ethic, now we have things like this ^^^^^^^ that look at work as something to avoid as much as possible, but at the same time measure human value by $$$. Undermine faith, family, and traditional understanding of what it really means to be a man and this ^^^^^^ is all you are left with. Sad. No wonder why so many women are trying so hard to act like men these days. Somebody's got to. It sure as hell ain't things like this ^^^^^^^.

Damn, it just pisses you off to no end that I do not base my entire life around work like you, yet still provide for my family far better than you!
I will say it again, it sucks to be you.

.... provide for my family far better than you!
Ok, Sealybobo. :rolleyes:

Leftist poison running through society has ordered you to believe that work is just an evil "means to an end," so there is a gaping hole in your identity that - sorry - can't be filled with materialism or this pathetic pretend self-satisfaction act. Work is just something to avoid for you, so you can't take pride in your work. You seem to want to work as little as possible, so you can't take pride in how hard or how well you work. An empty shell where there should be a man. I can't believe such a creature really cares about anything. This is just as the leftists want it. So much easier to make an empty shell worship government and power.

Leftist poison running through society has ordered you to believe that work is just an evil "means to an end,"

A means to an end is not necessarily evil, not sure why you think it is.

Yes, work is a means to the end of live the lifestyle I want to live and to be able to retire and never work again. 50 years of working should be enough.

so there is a gaping hole in your identity that - sorry - can't be filled with materialism or this pathetic pretend self-satisfaction act.

nope, not hole. Where you identity is tied to work, mine is tied to my family and friends. I will take my way over yours any day of the week. If you lose your job, you have lost your identity. I will always have mine

Work is just something to avoid for you, so you can't take pride in your work.

It is not to be avoided, it is just not to be over done. And I take great pride in my work, and even more pride in I can do my job in 8 hours or less a day and still excel at it.

Unlike your job that has no measures of success, my job relies on me providing our clients with sound advice, if I do not do that, I do not have a job. The better I do that, the more I am compensated. Thus I am very good at my job and have been rewarded nicely for being so.

The hole you fill with your job, I fill with my family and friends and out of work activates. While you see you day at the job as the height of your happiness, I find a day at the golf course to be far more enjoyable.

You do you, and I will do me. I am sure on your death bed you will be wishing you had put in just a few more hour of work....

Like a longtime friend of mine said one day: "Work is Life". He's not wrong.

If work is life and you lose your job, do you now have reason to keep living.

If work is life, do you never retire and just work till the day you fall over dead while on the clock?

If work is life and you become unable to work due to illness/accident do you lose your reason to live?

Forum List

Back