Why won't Kalifornia pay it's fair share of taxes?

Meh, they'd run into a problem known as the constitution if they did any such thing.

Congress is given the power to tax. As we all remember from the obamacare SCOTUS ruling, it is extremely broad. The money would be seized, accounts would be frozen, and they'd lose bigly across the board.

Nothing but an empty threat.
Not to mention the problem they would have when federal troops appeared.

And Bripat wants smaller government...looks like this government has their nose up our,..... well you know...

California Could Cut Off Feds In Response To Trump Threats
“California could very well become an organized non-payer,” said Willie Brown, Jr, a former speaker of the state Assembly in an interview recorded Friday for KPIX 5’s Sunday morning news. “They could recommend non-compliance with the federal tax code.”
According to the source below, California isn't ranked at the top of the States dependent on Uncle Sugar, but rather is ranked at #46 way below the 45 other States taking much more from the National Treasury and putting much less into the Public Purse than California, proportionally.

Check it out:
2016’s Most & Least Federally Dependent States

As can be clearly seen from the top 15 States taking more of the Treasury receipts than they increase, one is leaning Blue, one is leaning Red and 13 are solid Red. With California at #46, the premise of your thread is a FAIL!
Kalifornia is the biggest piece of shit state in the Union.

[QUOTE="Eaglewings, post: 16438380,
Come on you guys....Trump admits he doesn't pay taxes...[/QUOTE]
LIAR!

Trump says he pays all taxes he legally owes. Don't like the tax code, snowflake? Blame Charlie 'Tax Cheat' Rangel.

Meh, they'd run into a problem known as the constitution if they did any such thing.

Congress is given the power to tax. As we all remember from the obamacare SCOTUS ruling, it is extremely broad. The money would be seized, accounts would be frozen, and they'd lose bigly across the board.

yep, although more likely it would be IRS agents.

they do this they'll get curb stomped back to the Gold Rush Days.

Why do you not say a word about
Poor Trump facing opposition...lol..
How so?

People are not kissing his ass like we have seen over this last year...oppose him and now kiss his butte and stroke his ego..

But watch Trump is going to slam California I think...
Why would he? He will let them take all the rope they need to hang themselves....

Listen I am all for the illegal's who have committed crimes to get the boot..but he is talking about what Hitler did to the Jews and rounding up the illegals, it is going to bomb..

How so?

People are not kissing his ass like we have seen over this last year...oppose him and now kiss his butte and stroke his ego..

Why would he? He will let them take all the rope they need to hang themselves....

Listen I am all for the illegal's who have committed crimes to get the boot..but he is talking about what Hitler did to the Jews and rounding up the illegals, it is going to bomb..
Do you know what an illegal is?

And Bripat wants smaller government...looks like this government has their nose up our,..... well you know...
I would be perfectly happy to allow Kalifornia to secede from the union or stop paying federal taxes, so long as all the other states can do the same.

How so?

Trump proposed putting illegals in concentration camps and then killing them?

Liberals don't pay taxes - just ask any of Obama's 1st Cabinet nominees. :p

Come on you guys....Trump admits he doesn't pay taxes...and the rich righties don't pay taxes ( or very little ) don't make yourself's look silly..
Link?

Donald Trump’s defenses of not paying taxes pretty much say it all
The Washington Post is...

image.jpeg

about what?

How so?

Ah duh....I only live in the epicenter of the illegals....I don't like it either but some of these illegals have been here since a kid and have families.
Lock up the border holes and stop anymore from coming in....

Ah duh....I only live in the epicenter of the illegals....I don't like it either but some of these illegals have been here since a kid and have families.
Lock up the border holes and stop anymore from coming in....
So, you don't know?

Come on you guys....Trump admits he doesn't pay taxes...and the rich righties don't pay taxes ( or very little ) don't make yourself's look silly..
Link?

Nowhere in that article does Trump say he doesn't pay taxes.

Trump Says ‘He’s Smart’ for Not Paying Federal Taxes. It’s also Probably Legal

Link?

That's a deliberate mischaracterization of what he said.

Link?

That's fake news....

The states that receive the most money from the federal government each year are, generally, the most populous ones. In 2010, eight of the 10 states with the highest population received the most. California, the most populous state in the country, receives the largest share — more than a third of a trillion dollars.
- Wall Street Journal August 3rd, 2012

Link?

It is Law News silly....it is not fake..Don't you remember when he said that?

Forum List

Back