Where were the protesters when Obama paused refugees from Iraq in 2011

yf57eg6p8jcy.jpg

Obama Admin Paused Iraq Refugee Program In 2011

Obama did the same thing to Iraqis in 2011 . Where were all you liberal protesters then. Was it ok when Obama did the same thing??? Trump is only temporary stopping immigration from these countries until we can vet the people properly . I think he should extend it to Saudi Arabia and Pakistan too

That's different!!!!!!!

Idiot loons

Got a question for both of you, and no, I didn't look it up, so I do not know-------->

QUESTION------> What was the Republican response to Obama, and his order to halt them? Did they riot, protest, etc? Did the Republicans in congress trash Obama for it?

The say in politics, never ask a question unless you already know the answer, but my gut feeling tells me that the response politically was at least somewhat different, and the response socially was a whole lot different!

Obama did the same thing to Iraqis in 2011 . Where were all you liberal protesters then. Was it ok when Obama did the same thing??? Trump is only temporary stopping immigration from these countries until we can vet the people properly . I think he should extend it to Saudi Arabia and Pakistan too

They weren't paying attention. The Democrats didn't send them a memo and it was okie dokie because it was someone from their team.

You know why.

Who cares?

Everyone who values any kind of consistency. I can see why that would not apply to you.

Basically, Obama is a hero and Trump a nazi for doing exactly the same thing. These people are delusional.

I want to know where the protestors are when some crazed person of Muslim persuasions mows down innocent Americans in the street?

I want to know where the protestors are when some crazed person of Muslim persuasions mows down innocent Americans in the street?

They are demonstrating how peaceful the religion is, because apparently "not all muslims are like that".

And then, after a murder spree, they just have to share with everyone how "love trumps hate".

Who cares?

Everyone who values any kind of consistency. I can see why that would not apply to you.

Basically, Obama is a hero and Trump a nazi for doing exactly the same thing. These people are delusional.

Consistency has nothing to do with it. The policy is either right or wrong.

Who cares?

Consistency has nothing to do with it. The policy is either right or wrong.
Got it, if it's a republican policy it's wrong, but if it's a Democrat policy it's right. Even if it's the same thing.

/---- Pres Obozo also barred Muslim Christians from migrating to the US. No fake outrage from the Leftards.

"The NYC Taxi Workers just called for a work stoppage, starting at 6 pm. No pick ups or drop offs to JFK."

Thank goodness for Uber

Forum List

Back