Why won’t Republicans “Own Up”?

Own up for what?

A better question to ask is why do liberals think they have the right to tell everyone what to do and act like the judge of mankind about everything? Is it because the utopia political entitiy has crowned them as 'good' and everyone else as 'evil'? What else explains why these people think they have a right to judge everyone else?

Another good question is why can't liberals disconnect from private lives where a person is accountable for their actions not for what their elected people do? Or why is it that, in their mind, political groups are the equivalent of racial stereotyping that people do? Have you noticed how they break everyone down by what their politics are. If you are black then you are left, white christian then you are right, if you are rich then you are a republicans. Normal people don't think like this.

Own up for what?

Oh, I don't know.

The economy?

The Iraqi war?

The deficit?

The lack of health care reform?

The devestated military?

Letting Bin Laden go?

Ok, none of those. I can't think of a thing.

Again, why am I responsible for that?

That's the problem. Republicans aren't responsible for ANYTHING they do. Except for the good things. Which, so far, no one has been able to list.

Look at the titles to the threads against Obama. “Obama. Why I want him impeached”, “Obama’s Depression”, “Soft treatment of Obama”, “Damn Obama”, “Obama lies”, and none of those are even in the “Flame Zone”.

For 8 years, Republicans turned America into a “Money Party”. Cutting taxes on the wealthiest, skimming money off insurance policies, sending young Americans off to die – and no one can still explain that one. Refusing to rebuild after Katrina. Letting Bin Laden go.
They left every government organization in shambles:
Justice Department
EPA
Even the Supreme Court has been packed with hard right extremists who overturn century old laws for a buck.

And look how they go after Obama. They take not a bit of responsibility for what they’ve done. 8 years of damaging the country and they refuse to take any responsibility.

Worse, they constantly attempt to shift the blame for their mess to Obama. How can that be?

I wonder for how long America will have to put up with this awful and dangerous political party before the country takes them to task?

I have seen all kinds of CROOKS and DISSEMBLERS in my life.......but I have never even imagined anybody with your UNMITIGATED and UNADULTERATED GALL defending the DEM Party that HYPOCRITICALLY and TREACHEROUSLY smeared DUBDYA for the invasion of IRAQ after howling and yowling for it during the Ckinton Adm.......then with practically ALL the Congressional DEM leaders (including Pelosi, Reid, The Chappaquidick Murderer ....may he roast in Hell.....Hanoi Kerry....etc) doing the 180 degree about face and began INCESSANTLY attacking and backstabbing Bush exaggerating the inevitable cleanup glitches a THOUSAND TIMES OVER with your 24/7 Lib Controlled National Media thus giving Iran and the other Islamofascist Swine THE GREEN LIGHT to start the Iraqi Quagmire (and resurrecting into the present morass what was favourable in Afghanistan).....when you assholes found out that you had ZERO, NADA, ZIPPO chance of winning in the upcoming elections when DUBYA defeated the Baghdad Psycho's FOURTH LARGEST ARMY IN THE WORLD IN TWENTY TWO DAYS !!!!!

Then you Obamarrhoids conduct the worst.....I say.....THE FUCKING MOST CONTEMPTIBLE HISTORICALLY UNPARALLELD SMEAR CAMPAIGN against not only Sarah Palin .....but her teen age daughter, and Sarah Palin's DOWNE SYNDROME child.....

YOU HAVE THE FUCKING GALL to cast aspersions on the behaviour of the REPUBLICANS you CONTEMPTIBLE POS ?!?!?!?

Last edited:
If I criticize Obama I will back it up with facts not rhetoric. For example the fact that Obama lied during the SOTU speech when he said the Supreme Court's decision would allow foreign corporations to spend in U.S. elections.

LIE?

Moveon.org spent money for ads against John McCain.

Swift boat Veterans spent on ads against Kerry.

US corporations owned by foreigners can now do the same thing, only with a lot more money.

You don't have to "give" a candidate money to support him. But believe me, that candidate will know who put him in office.

That is what the Supremem Court did.

Moveon.org and Swift Boat Veterans are foreign owned entities? You're gonna have to provide some proof of that.

Foreign nationals, which is specifically defined to include foreign corporations, are prohibited from making “a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a federal, state or local election.” They are also prohibited from making any contribution or donation to any committee of any political party, and they are prohibited from making any “expenditure, independent expenditure or disbursement for an electioneering communication. ...” 2 United States Code Section 441e.

Arena Digest: POTUS wrong on SCOTUS? - Politico Staff - POLITICO.com

I have one word for you:

CITGO

Look at the titles to the threads against Obama. “Obama. Why I want him impeached”, “Obama’s Depression”, “Soft treatment of Obama”, “Damn Obama”, “Obama lies”, and none of those are even in the “Flame Zone”.

For 8 years, Republicans turned America into a “Money Party”. Cutting taxes on the wealthiest, skimming money off insurance policies, sending young Americans off to die – and no one can still explain that one. Refusing to rebuild after Katrina. Letting Bin Laden go.
Justice Department
EPA
Even the Supreme Court has been packed with hard right extremists who overturn century old laws for a buck.

And look how they go after Obama. They take not a bit of responsibility for what they’ve done. 8 years of damaging the country and they refuse to take any responsibility.

Worse, they constantly attempt to shift the blame for their mess to Obama. How can that be?

I wonder for how long America will have to put up with this awful and dangerous political party before the country takes them to task?

Probably a long time.

The Republicans have the support of the monied interests and their mouthpieces like FoxNews and the Wall Street Journal. Money is power.

Obama was able to win because of the money raising power of small Internet based contributions. This frightened the Republicans, so their puppets on the Supreme Court had to allow corporate money back into the game in order to stop the flow of power to the people.

Justice Department
EPA

I have seen all kinds of CROOKS and DISSEMBLERS in my life.......but I have never even imagined anybody with your UNMITIGATED and UNADULTERATED GALL defending the DEM Party that HYPOCRITICALLY and TREACHEROUSLY smeared DUBDYA for the invasion of IRAQ after howling and yowling for it during the Ckinton Adm.......then with practically ALL the Congressional DEM leaders (including Pelosi, Reid, The Chappaquidick Murderer ....may he roast in Hell.....Hanoi Kerry....etc) doing the 180 degree about face and giving Iran and the other Islamofascist Swine to start the Iraqi Quagmire (and resurrecting into the present moprass what was favourable in Afghanistan).....when you assholes found out that you had ZERO, NADA, ZIPPO chance of winning in the upcoming elections when DUBYA defeated the Baghdad Psycho's FOURTH LARGEST ARMY IN THE WORLD IN TWENTY TWO DAYS !!!!!

Then you Obamarrhoids conduct the worst.....I say HISTORICALLY UNPARALLELD SMEAR CAMPAIGN against not only Sarah Palin .....but7 her teen age daughter, and Palin's DOWNE SYNDROME child.....

YOU HAVE THE FUCKING GALL to cast aspersions on the behaviour of the REPUBLICANS you CONTEMPTIBLE POS ?!?!?!?

Are you talking about the baby Palin calls, "Retarded"?

Clinton didn't invade Iraq because he knew better.

Bush invaded because he was talked into it. HE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SUNNI AND SHIITE.

The Christian population of Iraq was estimated to be 1.4 MILLION. Now, it's estimated to be .4 million. Where did the ONE MILLION go?

If Iraq is so thankful, why did they decimate their own Christian population? Why are so many bombs going off there? Why did the man who threw HIS SHOES at our president, one of the worst insults in Islam become a "NATIONAL HERO"?

And Finally,

WHEN IS NATIONAL AMERICAN APPRECIATION DAY? If we did such a good thing in Iraq, why do they want us dead? COULDN'T YA JUST DIE?

Justice Department
EPA

I have seen all kinds of CROOKS and DISSEMBLERS in my life.......but I have never even imagined anybody with your UNMITIGATED and UNADULTERATED GALL defending the DEM Party that HYPOCRITICALLY and TREACHEROUSLY smeared DUBDYA for the invasion of IRAQ after howling and yowling for it during the Clinton Adm.......then with practically ALL the Congressional DEM leaders (including Pelosi, Reid, The Chappaquidick Murderer ....may he roast in Hell.....Hanoi Kerry....etc) doing the 180 degree about face and began INCESSANTLY attacking and backstabbing Bush exaggerating the inevitable cleanup glitches a THOUSAND TIMES OVER with your 24/7 Lib Controlled National Media thus giving Iran and the other Islamofascist Swine THE GREEN LIGHT to start the Iraqi Quagmire (and resurrecting into the present morass what was favourable in Afghanistan).....when you assholes found out that you had ZERO, NADA, ZIPPO chance of winning in the upcoming elections when DUBYA defeated the Baghdad Psycho's FOURTH LARGEST ARMY IN THE WORLD IN TWENTY TWO DAYS !!!!!

Then you Obamarrhoids conduct the worst.....I say.....THE FUCKING MOST CONTEMPTIBLE HISTORICALLY UNPARALLELD SMEAR CAMPAIGN against not only Sarah Palin .....but her teen age daughter, and Sarah Palin's DOWNE SYNDROME child.....

Here is a PARTIAL LIST of all the Congressional Dem Leadership Scum that howled and yowled regarding the removal of the Baghdad WHACKJOB.....IN THEIR OWN WORDS.

And, BTW.......the DEMS and DUBYA were correct and HISTORY will approve of their move to REMOVE the Baghdad Psycho otherwise there'd be TWO NUKE ARMED ISLAMOFASCIST NUTSOS to deal with IN ADDITION to PAKISTAN which would have definitely went along with these CRAZIES.

THE IDENTICAL VERBIAGE (especially the WMDs) that Dubya COPIED......and for which Dubya was EXCORIATED by the HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS Dems who did the CONTEMPTIBLE 180 degree about face that gave IRAN and the other IslamoFascist Swine to start the IRAQI QUAGMIRE (plus start offensive actions against us AGAIN in Afghanistan) causing 4000+ deaths in our MILITARY that had ZERO deaths when BUSH eliminated the Baghdad Monster. And causing the OVERWHELMING number of Collateral Damage among the Iraqis.

Here is the PARTIAL LIST and their verbiage WHICH DUBYA USED:

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
--Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
--Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by:
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
-Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
-- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by:
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), and others, Dec 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."
-- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
-- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do"
-- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

WADDAYA THINK OF THEM THAR APPLES ?!?!?!?

Last edited:

Justice Department
EPA

I have seen all kinds of CROOKS and DISSEMBLERS in my life.......but I have never even imagined anybody with your UNMITIGATED and UNADULTERATED GALL defending the DEM Party that HYPOCRITICALLY and TREACHEROUSLY smeared DUBDYA for the invasion of IRAQ after howling and yowling for it during the Clinton Adm.......then with practically ALL the Congressional DEM leaders (including Pelosi, Reid, The Chappaquidick Murderer ....may he roast in Hell.....Hanoi Kerry....etc) doing the 180 degree about face and giving Iran and the other Islamofascist Swine to start the Iraqi Quagmire (and resurrecting into the present moprass what was favourable in Afghanistan).....when you assholes found out that you had ZERO, NADA, ZIPPO chance of winning in the upcoming elections when DUBYA defeated the Baghdad Psycho's FOURTH LARGEST ARMY IN THE WORLD IN TWENTY TWO DAYS !!!!!

Then you Obamarrhoids conduct the worst.....I say HISTORICALLY UNPARALLELD SMEAR CAMPAIGN against not only Sarah Palin .....but7 her teen age daughter, and Palin's DOWNE SYNDROME child.....

Are you talking about the baby Palin calls, "Retarded"?

Clinton didn't invade Iraq because he knew better.

Bush invaded because he was talked into it. HE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SUNNI AND SHIITE.

The Christian population of Iraq was estimated to be 1.4 MILLION. Now, it's estimated to be .4 million. Where did the ONE MILLION go?

If Iraq is so thankful, why did they decimate their own Christian population? Why are so many bombs going off there? Why did the man who threw HIS SHOES at our president, one of the worst insults in Islam become a "NATIONAL HERO"?

And Finally,

WHEN IS NATIONAL AMERICAN APPRECIATION DAY? If we did such a good thing in Iraq, why do they want us dead? COULDN'T YA JUST DIE?

WHY ?

BECAUSE YOU FUCKING LIEBERALS and OBAMARRHOIDS are ANTI-AMERICA you fucking TRAITORS !!!

Why don't the Iraqis and the other Arab INGRATE scum show us appreciation for IRAQ including Kosovo........when we prevented an ADDITIONAL IRREFUTABLE TORTURE and SLAUGHTER of MILLIONS by The Baghdad Psycho and his EQUALLY CRAZED SONS that woulda inherited this CATASTROPHE in the making ?????

Answer: The CRAZED IMAMS......whose prestige and POWER comes from propagandinzing against the GREAT SATAN: AMERICA......and the LITTLE SATAN: ISRAEL.....which has 1/10,000th (?) the land mass that these MUSLIM SWINE have and therefore the BOGUS land issue is just an OBVIOUS ploy to DEFLECT the focus of the ignorant masses from their exploitation by the OILY sheiks and TYRANTS.... and to foster and expand their IDIOTICALLY MILITANT religion.

Justice Department
EPA

It was Bill Clinton that originally LET Bin Laden hide in plain site--refusing to take several shots when he had the opportunity. It was Bill Clinton who could have insisted that WMD inspectors stayed in Iraq when Sadam Husien kicked them out in 1997. Therefore, we possibly could have avoided 9/11 & Iraq--if one President would have acted like one. It was also during the Clinton administration that AIG--Fannie/Freddie were deregulated-sub-prime mortages & the black hole called derivitives were fully supported & defended by Clinton's treasury secretary Rubin--along with Allan Greenspan-which has brought this entire economy to it's knees.

Nope--it was G.W. Bush that had to deal with the aftermath of Bill Clinton's failures in foreign policy. As far as the economic collapse I blame Bush for not doing enough to stop it--but he did try--that is a matter of congressional fact.

In 1997 Nancy Pelosi was installed as house leader--when earmarks-& nonsense spending- EXPLODED. It hasn't stopped. You elected a left wing radical President who is right on track for bankrupting the children of this countries future.

RIGHT NOW--with all this spending every single household in America owes the Federal Government 100K.

Congrats---for electing the worst possible congress & President in United States history. WELCOME to Obama's flood the basement economics.--:lol::lol:

$Earmarks-Signing-Statement.jpg

$450 BILLION in goodies & earmarks that G.W. Bush refused to sign.

Last edited:
LIE?

Moveon.org spent money for ads against John McCain.

Swift boat Veterans spent on ads against Kerry.

US corporations owned by foreigners can now do the same thing, only with a lot more money.

You don't have to "give" a candidate money to support him. But believe me, that candidate will know who put him in office.

That is what the Supremem Court did.

Lonestar's understandable query:

"Moveon.org and Swift Boat Veterans are foreign owned entities? You're gonna have to provide some proof of that."

W/R/T to the above.

I don't want to get in the middle of the debate between Lonestar and PROBABLY THE MOST CONTEMPTIBLE OBAMARRHOIDAL and LIEberal LIAR and BLATANT DISTORTER of the TRUTH on this FORUM: RDEANIE, the DESPICABLE WEENIE.

However, this MOST UNMITIGATED and UNADULTERATED LIEberal POS has the audacity to bring into the discussion OUR BRAVE and MUCH MALIGNED HEROES of the VIETNAM WAR and compare their actions with the MOST FLAGRANT and TRAITOROUS AMERICAN ENTERPRISE: Move On.Org ?!?!?

HOW DARE THIS DESPICABLE LIEberal and OBAMARRHOIDAL TURD, RDEANIE/WEENIE, resurrect and DISTORT the facts about OUR MALIGNED VIETNAM HEROES: THE SWIFTBOATERS, as they defended their HONOUR against the OTHER TRAITOROUS and CONTEMPTIPLE Candidate for POTUS: HANOI KERRY connecting them to this SHIT: Move On. Org ?!?!?!?

Let's pay homage to the our HEROES the SWIFTBOATERS as they "got mad as hell, and couldn't stand it any more" when this PATHOLOGICAL LIAR, HANOI Kerry smeared them before a Congressional Commitee in order to further his sociopathic political goals.

Here are the facts:

Hanoi Kerry who got into service after fruitless efforts to dodge it with all sorts of deferrments. Poor Kerry, couldn't dodge it like his Dem counterpart, Fearless Willy Clinton who bugged-out to England, then to Communist Russia during the Vietnam War. Hanoi Kerry also BUGGED-OUT after only FOUR MONTHS and used as an excuse this THREE fake purple hearts two of which were self-inflicted, not under enemy fire, and the third was his dubious "fanny wound" Purple Heart which questionably earned him a bronze star. The other two medals are also questionable as being based on Kerry's own written exagerrated self-serving accounts disputed by the Swift Boaters that oversaw the events.

The FACTS are described in the book in GREAT DETAIL. The book has all the authenticity any reasonable person would want in that of the 20 Swift Boat Officers who served alongside Hanoi Kerry, and bunked with him in the same ship. ELEVEN of these officers declared that he was UNFIT FOR COMMAND, one was against Kerry but did not have the opportunity to sign the letter, two are deceased, four did not want to get involved.

ONLY ONE OF THE TWENTY OFFICERS SUPPORTED THE MULTI - MILLIONAIRE KERRY, and that's the one that Hanoi Kerry dragged around on his campaign trips.

For those few who need to have REALITY AMPLIFIED let me give you this comparable scenario: Let's say you are working in a close knit corporation, so closely related that you actually bunk together so that you TWENTY under one roof. One of the TWENTY is an OUTRAGEOUS FRAUD. Of the TWENTY that denounce him ONLY ONE supports him.Is it anywhere near being RATIONAL to assume that this COMTEMPTIBLE SCUMBAG is not an OUTRAGEOUS FRAUD ???????

My additional input: According to the American Psychiatric Journal of Studies ONE out of TEN Americans needs to be committed in a mental institution. At least Two of the remaining Ten have serious personality problems. YOU DO THE MATH.

Read the book by John O'Neill and Jerome R. Corsi : "UNFIT FOR COMMAND". John O'Neill took over Hanoi Kerry's Swift Boat after Kerry's BUG-OUT.

The book is prefaced with the introductory statement by REAR ADMIRAL ROY F HOFFMAN, USN (RETIRED). Commander of the Vietnam Swift Boats and that of Hanoi Kerry. His opening sentence: " I do not believe that John Kerry is fit to be the commander in chief of the armed forces of the United States."

Have you noticed the modus operandi of the Libs ? No matter how well documented and how well publicized a fact is, the Political Thugs on the Left will INVARIABLY INUNDATE the FACT with a NEVER-ENDING DELUGE OF DISTORTIONS AND OUTRIGHT LIES !!!

Last edited:

Justice Department
EPA

I have seen all kinds of CROOKS and DISSEMBLERS in my life.......but I have never even imagined anybody with your UNMITIGATED and UNADULTERATED GALL defending the DEM Party that HYPOCRITICALLY and TREACHEROUSLY smeared DUBDYA for the invasion of IRAQ after howling and yowling for it during the Clinton Adm.......then with practically ALL the Congressional DEM leaders (including Pelosi, Reid, The Chappaquidick Murderer ....may he roast in Hell.....Hanoi Kerry....etc) doing the 180 degree about face and began INCESSANTLY attacking and backstabbing Bush exaggerating the inevitable cleanup glitches a THOUSAND TIMES OVER with your 24/7 Lib Controlled National Media thus giving Iran and the other Islamofascist Swine THE GREEN LIGHT to start the Iraqi Quagmire (and resurrecting into the present morass what was favourable in Afghanistan).....when you assholes found out that you had ZERO, NADA, ZIPPO chance of winning in the upcoming elections when DUBYA defeated the Baghdad Psycho's FOURTH LARGEST ARMY IN THE WORLD IN TWENTY TWO DAYS !!!!!

Here is a PARTIAL LIST of all the Congressional Dem Leadership Scum that howled and yowled regarding the removal of the Baghdad WHACKJOB.....IN THEIR OWN WORDS.

And, BTW.......the DEMS and DUBYA were correct and HISTORY will approve of their move to REMOVE the Baghdad Psycho otherwise there'd be TWO NUKE ARMED ISLAMOFASCIST NUTSOS to deal with IN ADDITION to PAKISTAN which would have definitely went along with these CRAZIES.

THE IDENTICAL VERBIAGE (especially the WMDs) that Dubya COPIED......and for which Dubya was EXCORIATED by the HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS Dems who did the CONTEMPTIBLE 180 degree about face that gave IRAN and the other IslamoFascist Swine to start the IRAQI QUAGMIRE (plus start offensive actions against us AGAIN in Afghanistan) causing 4000+ deaths in our MILITARY that had ZERO deaths when BUSH eliminated the Baghdad Monster. And causing the OVERWHELMING number of Collateral Damage among the Iraqis.

Here is the PARTIAL LIST and their verbiage WHICH DUBYA USED:

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
--Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
--Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by:
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
-Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
-- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by:
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), and others, Dec 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."
-- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
-- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do"
-- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

WADDAYA THINK OF THEM THAR APPLES ?!?!?!?

I think you missed the point.

Lonestar's understandable query:

"Moveon.org and Swift Boat Veterans are foreign owned entities? You're gonna have to provide some proof of that."

W/R/T to the above.

I don't want to get in the middle of the debate between Lonestar and PROBABLY THE MOST CONTEMPTIBLE OBAMARRHOIDAL and LIEberal LIAR and BLATANT DISTORTER of the TRUTH on this FORUM: RDEANIE, the DESPICABLE WEENIE.

However, this MOST UNMITIGATED and UNADULTERATED LIEberal POS has the audacity to bring into the discussion OUR BRAVE and MUCH MALIGNED HEROES of the VIETNAM WAR and compare their actions with the MOST FLAGRANT and TRAITOROUS AMERICAN ENTERPRISE: Move On.Org ?!?!?

HOW DARE THIS DESPICABLE LIEberal and OBAMARRHOIDAL TURD, RDEANIE/WEENIE, resurrect and DISTORT the facts about OUR MALIGNED VIETNAM HEROES: THE SWIFTBOATERS, as they defended their HONOUR against the OTHER TRAITOROUS and CONTEMPTIPLE Candidate for POTUS: HANOI KERRY connecting them to this SHIT: Move On. Org ?!?!?!?

Let's pay homage to the our HEROES the SWIFTBOATERS as they "got mad as hell, and couldn't stand it any more" when this PATHOLOGICAL LIAR, HANOI Kerry smeared them before a Congressional Commitee in order to further his sociopathic political goals.

Here are the facts:

Hanoi Kerry who got into service after fruitless efforts to dodge it with all sorts of deferrments. Poor Kerry, couldn't dodge it like his Dem counterpart, Fearless Willy Clinton who bugged-out to England, then to Communist Russia during the Vietnam War. Hanoi Kerry also BUGGED-OUT after only FOUR MONTHS and used as an excuse this THREE fake purple hearts two of which were self-inflicted, not under enemy fire, and the third was his dubious "fanny wound" Purple Heart which questionably earned him a bronze star. The other two medals are also questionable as being based on Kerry's own written exagerrated self-serving accounts disputed by the Swift Boaters that oversaw the events.

The FACTS are described in the book in GREAT DETAIL. The book has all the authenticity any reasonable person would want in that of the 20 Swift Boat Officers who served alongside Hanoi Kerry, and bunked with him in the same ship. ELEVEN of these officers declared that he was UNFIT FOR COMMAND, one was against Kerry but did not have the opportunity to sign the letter, two are deceased, four did not want to get involved.

ONLY ONE OF THE TWENTY OFFICERS SUPPORTED THE MULTI - MILLIONAIRE KERRY, and that's the one that Hanoi Kerry dragged around on his campaign trips.

For those few who need to have REALITY AMPLIFIED let me give you this comparable scenario: Let's say you are working in a close knit corporation, so closely related that you actually bunk together so that you TWENTY under one roof. One of the TWENTY is an OUTRAGEOUS FRAUD. Of the TWENTY that denounce him ONLY ONE supports him.Is it anywhere near being RATIONAL to assume that this COMTEMPTIBLE SCUMBAG is not an OUTRAGEOUS FRAUD ???????

My additional input: According to the American Psychiatric Journal of Studies ONE out of TEN Americans needs to be committed in a mental institution. At least Two of the remaining Ten have serious personality problems. YOU DO THE MATH.

Read the book by John O'Neill and Jerome R. Corsi : "UNFIT FOR COMMAND". John O'Neill took over Hanoi Kerry's Swift Boat after Kerry's BUG-OUT.

The book is prefaced with the introductory statement by REAR ADMIRAL ROY F HOFFMAN, USN (RETIRED). Commander of the Vietnam Swift Boats and that of Hanoi Kerry. His opening sentence: " I do not believe that John Kerry is fit to be the commander in chief of the armed forces of the United States."

Have you noticed the modus operandi of the Libs ? No matter how well documented and how well publicized a fact is, the Political Thugs on the Left will INVARIABLY INUNDATE the FACT with a NEVER-ENDING DELUGE OF DISTORTIONS AND OUTRIGHT LIES !!!

The indoctrination really got to you. The soldiers on Kerry's boat, Democrats and Republicans supported him to a man. While Kerry was commanding a boat in a war zone, Bush was passed out under a bar stool here in the US.

Gawd you're dumb.

You say totally untrue. That is your perogative.

I say my opinon and no one can tell me my opinion is not true. My opinion is my opinion...

I will never crticize your abuility to reason by saying your opinion is untrue.

And by the way......and the following has a few minor loopholes in it but I believe to be fundamentally true.....

All that conservativews want changed are things to be changed BACK to what they were before progressives changed them

I can't help and think of one of my favorate comics when you talk about your opinion.

Attachments

• $20070502opinions.jpg
    $20070502opinions.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 61
Gay marriage is not recognized, they are not afforded the rights heterosexual married couples get. So that's the issue, the rights afforded to hetero married couples not given to homosexual couples.

YOu can't be this stupid, can you?

So what your saying is that gays want to get married because they will recieve certain rights they think are denied to them rather than because they actually care about each other? Well, that just demonstrates how disingenuous the "love" argument you guys make is.

why can't gay marriage be called a marriage?
sorry, its the anti gay people trying to spin it to make them sound less bigoted

Why can't a dog be called a cat? Well, it can but calling a dog a cat wont make it become a cat.

People are claiming they are against the use of "marriage" because of religious purposes, but marriage in the church is not what is recognized, but the marriage certificate filed with the state and benefits given by the state is the issue at hand. Hence why I said that.

I don't believe that, just think its stupid argument dicking around on the semantics of a use of a word

Marriage by definition is a union between a man and a woman. Why is it you homosexuals cannot understand that?

once again showing your idiocy, as I'm not gay.

Yet, you cant even attempt to challenge the actual argument presented. Very telling.

The indoctrination really got to you. The soldiers on Kerry's boat, Democrats and Republicans supported him to a man. While Kerry was commanding a boat in a war zone, Bush was passed out under a bar stool here in the US.

Gawd you're dumb.

Still cant deal with the fact that swift boat veterans opposed Kerry overwhelmingly can you? You can't deal with the fact that the people who actually saw him in action werent supportive of him. Kerry's story changed every time his fellow soldiers called him on it. And yet, we are all supposed to accept that Kerry was telling the truth? Which time?

Why is it you still wont take responsibility for yourself and acknowledge that you just pick really crappy candidates who run on really crappy issues?

Forum List

Back