Think YOUR Taxes Are not Going Up? Think Again.

Only in the Dimocrat mind is doing away with tax cuts - that is, raising tax rates - not considered a tax increase. A bunch of friggin' idiots. But, hey, Barry said if you make less than $250k your taxes won't increase, not by a single dime. Come to think of it he's right. It'll be a hell of a lot more than one single dime.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Kman.. you must be mistaken because Barry said:...

"In order to save our children from a future of debt, we will also end the tax breaks for the wealthiest 2% of Americans. But let me perfectly clear, because I know you’ll hear the same old claims that rolling back these tax breaks means a massive tax increase on the American people: if your family earns less than $250,000 a year, you will not see your taxes increased a single dime. I repeat: not one single dime. In fact, the recovery plan provides a tax cut – that’s right, a tax cut – for 95% of working families. And these checks are on the way." Barack Obama

Remarks of President Barack Obama -- Address to Joint Session of Congress | The White House

Oh Brother. I've got some swamp land down here in Florida that I'll sell real cheap.

These people slay me.

He's going to raise taxes on those making $200,000 or more as well as companies. Who does he think will pay the taxes for those companies???? The tooth fairy perhaps. No. We the consumer will just be paying more for everything.

The clowns in DC need to curb their spending. THey also need to go back in history to see what did reduce the deficit. That should'nt be to hard. Clinton and his Rep Congress accomplished that during the 90's. Whatever worked for those boys then, should work now.

Oh Brother. I've got some swamp land down here in Florida that I'll sell real cheap.

These people slay me.

He's going to raise taxes on those making $200,000 or more as well as companies. Who does he think will pay the taxes for those companies???? The tooth fairy perhaps. No. We the consumer will just be paying more for everything.

The clowns in DC need to curb their spending. THey also need to go back in history to see what did reduce the deficit. That should'nt be to hard. Clinton and his Rep Congress accomplished that during the 90's. Whatever worked for those boys then, should work now.

Yep the same bunch that helped to enable this recession?

These people slay me.

Yep the same bunch that helped to enable this recession?

The recession was due to market saturation. Happens every 6-8 years in a free economy.

Cant be stopped and most certainly can not be intentionally or accidentally created by a person, company, industry, or government.

It is a natural phenomenon in a free economy.

Are you perhaps referring to the credit crunch?

In recent years, the AMT has been under increased attention. Because the AMT is not indexed to inflation and because of recent tax cuts,[2][9] an increasing number of middle-income taxpayers have been finding themselves subject to this tax. The lack of indexing produces bracket creep. The recent tax cuts in the regular tax have the effect of causing many taxpayers to pay some AMT, reducing or eliminating the benefit from the reduction in regular rates. (In all such cases, however, the overall tax payable will not increase.[10])
Alternative Minimum Tax - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Obama has lied AGAIN.

A "slew" of taxes are now being attempted that will land atop the heads of middle class America.

Middle-class families also will find fewer tax breaks available to them in 2010 if other popular tax provisions are allowed to expire. Among them:

* Taxpayers who itemize will lose the option to deduct state sales-tax payments instead of state and local income taxes;

* The $250 teacher tax credit for classroom supplies;

* The tax deduction for up to $4,000 of college tuition and expenses;

* Individuals who don't itemize will no longer be able to increase their standard deduction by up to $1,000 for property taxes paid;

* The first $2,400 of unemployment benefits are taxable, in 2009 that amount was tax-free.

Backdoor taxes to hit middle class - Yahoo! News

Of course taxes are going up. You live in la la land if you don't believe that.

Tim Pawlenty said the other day that he wants to balance the budget and cut taxes. This is bizarre. If you cut all discretionary spending AND defense, you still wouldn't balance the budget.

Good luck cutting social security and medicare Tim. I'm sure that's a vote winner.

Interesting but not surprising. I wonder how many of those 5 percenters who are small businesses folded or lost money last year. What if the 5 percent becomes 2 percent? How will they make up for the shortfall? Hmmmmm.

Reuters Withdraws 'Backdoor Taxes To Hit Middle Class' Story Linked By Drudge Report

The lead story at DrudgeReport.com as of 11:30 a.m. this morning was "**REUTERS: Backdoor taxes to hit middle class." But Reuters withdrew the article last night. Drudge noted the change and wrote: "**REUTERS pulls tax story..." then added another link to the top left margin: "Largest-ever federal payroll to hit 2.15 million employees..."

So what happened?

According to a Reuters rep, the was withdrawn "due to significant errors of fact."

"The story was wrong on multiple points and should not have gone out," she emailed us. A formal withdrawal will issued will address specific points that were incorrect later today.

Reuters Withdraws 'Backdoor Taxes To Hit Middle Class' Story Linked By Drudge Report

i wonder if Obana will have the class George Sr. had when he has to eat his words. :eusa_whistle:
Somehow, I doubt it.

The real question yank is will you still defend Obama when Reuters corrects the story and shows other ways our taxes are going to go up?

The real question yank is will you still defend Obama when Reuters corrects the story and shows other ways our taxes are going to go up?

IF my taxes go up, how can I defend his claim of no tax increases for people making less than $250,000.00?

Forum List

Back