Why Women Should Not Be Cops

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
If all cops were women, I would start robbing banks

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

can't pay them as cops and just let them take easy jobs . Also , its is claimed that domestic call are the most dangerous . So once again , can't let women be cops and take only the most dangerous jobs . ------------- [its a quandary] directing traffic and meter maids might be ok for lady cops Ice !!

A cop once told me he didn't like working with female cops, because they always called for backup when stopping a male suspect. Whereas, the male cops just handled the situation by themselves.

If you watch any videos of cops or prison guards in altercations. It's the male officers who end up physically wrestling the combative criminal to the ground and subduing him. While the female officer either stands back or half heartedly tries to help. .... :cool:

icon_omg.gif Poor officer...
I hope that man is now in jail for what he did... :mad-61:

i know a woman in pretty good shape as she is health conscious and always exercising . When i laugh at her biceps and her struggle to carry a hundred pound bag of gardening dirt she gets mad . She is about 5 foot 8 and thin at 120 . When i stand next to her she looks like a mouse . She tells me that if she ever had to fight a man that she can RUN fast [chuckle] !! Yes , there are tough women but they aren't the norm . Martial art , go ahead , teach them but teach the male cops also .

Last edited:
I don't care how much martial arts an average sized woman cop knows.

There is no way she could physically take down and subdue the big black guy in the video I posted. ..... :cool:

Maybe the only solution is teaching martial arts to all police officers, males and females. :)
If I'm not mistaken that's what our government does here in Vietnam :eusa_think:
We rely more on tasers and bullets.
---------------------------- Clubs and guns should be a cops best friend and he / she should be expert in using both !! I have no use for tazers as they are an option that just confuses the situation for the cop and lawyers inserting their silly thinking into the situation . No cop should be required to be a hand to hand physical fighting expert or martial arts expert .

Those "cops" would have been raped and shot If those men did not come along to save them

They should learn that special kick move from karate kid, that should do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back