Why white people need to admit that black people know more about pain

Everyone feels pain. Wtf does it matter who feels more pain? You have no way of knowing who feels more pain. That is something felt individually, not as a group.
This is how we know. Your post actually proves the point.
It proves you cant base pain on race
It proves you dont have a clue about racial pain.

It proves you have an infantile understanding of pain.
Infants are much more in tune with pain than adults. Thanks.
They havent been brainwashed about race

This is how we know. Your post actually proves the point.

Who said they had?

Who said they had?
As infants, nobody has told them that they will feel more pain because they are black. Feeling pain is an individual feeling, not global.

Who said they had?
As infants, nobody has told them that they will feel more pain because they are black. Feeling pain is an individual feeling, not global.
Infants typically cant understand spoken speech to the degree they would be able to get that message. Why did you even bring that up?

I admire that most of you are very clearly saying what you actually think, so I'd just say this: It's easy to believe words that sound good or sound like common sense like "All pain is equal" so I'd put this to you:

"All pain is equal" -
Is a stubbed toe as painful as a broken leg? No, so in a literal sense all pain is not necessarily equal.
Is being yelled at by your boss as painful as your mom dying? No, so in an emotional sense all pain can't be equal.
Is a hurtful joke about 9/11 as offensive to, say, a Chinese person who immigrated here after the fact as it is to a native-born American? No, so even for the same issue, pain can be unequal across racial and national boundaries.

So isn't is possible, just possible, that the black experience of racism is in fact a lot more painful and deeply disturbing an experience than we as white people may be thinking it is? Wouldn't that suck if that really, clearly turned out to be true? That all this time white people have been complaining about racism against us while black people in the U.S. have been facing a very sick and disturbing reality, however much they may seem to be "self-victimizing" and however much "pain knows no color?"

If you're wondering what this reality may involve, I'd ask some of you to look at some of the things you've been saying:

"If they hate it here so much they can move back to Africa. "

"...eternally self-victimizing blacks with an eternal chip on their shoulder looking for a free handout...being totally unwilling to ever go back to Somalia."

"Every time I think of all that pain Jaden andWillow Smith have had to endure, it makes me just want to cry."

Lose the “we,” kid.
I won't. I know about as much in terms of what racism feels like to a black person as any white person who has never experienced racism on a systemic scale. I know some intellectual facts and can try to imagine what it would be like knowing half of my friends will wind up in jail, or if the three cops who let me off the hook for speeding last year had instead tantalized me and then arrested me for resisting arrest, or I can imagine what it would be like to be told in all seriousness to go back to Europe but as neither I nor most white people know a thing about how that feels, just why can't it be worse than we as white people may be thinking?
You don’t seem to understand what “systemic” means.

When the New York Times hires an anti-white racist for their editorial board despite whining about powerless supposedly racist white people for years, THAT is systemic.

When Evergreen College kicks out all the white students and teachers from campus and gets away with it in the name of progressivism, THAT is systemic.

When a black judge kicks out all the white people out of public courtroom and gets away with it and is awarded a civil rights award, THAT is systemic.

As a white millennial I know what systemic racism is far better than my black peers, but yet they are the only ones who are allowed to have a voice, because the systemic racism is against me, not them.
You are whining about a whole lot of lies and half truths. Please stop your whining.
Everything I said is basic fact.

Your privileged upbringing just allows you to ignore what is actually going on.

Who said they had?
Infants typically cant understand spoken speech to the degree they would be able to get that message. Why did you even bring that up?
You did.

I admire that most of you are very clearly saying what you actually think, so I'd just say this: It's easy to believe words that sound good or sound like common sense like "All pain is equal" so I'd put this to you:

"All pain is equal" -
Is a stubbed toe as painful as a broken leg? No, so in a literal sense all pain is not necessarily equal.
Is being yelled at by your boss as painful as your mom dying? No, so in an emotional sense all pain can't be equal.
Is a hurtful joke about 9/11 as offensive to, say, a Chinese person who immigrated here after the fact as it is to a native-born American? No, so even for the same issue, pain can be unequal across racial and national boundaries.

So isn't is possible, just possible, that the black experience of racism is in fact a lot more painful and deeply disturbing an experience than we as white people may be thinking it is? Wouldn't that suck if that really, clearly turned out to be true? That all this time white people have been complaining about racism against us while black people in the U.S. have been facing a very sick and disturbing reality, however much they may seem to be "self-victimizing" and however much "pain knows no color?"

If you're wondering what this reality may involve, I'd ask some of you to look at some of the things you've been saying:

"If they hate it here so much they can move back to Africa. "

"...eternally self-victimizing blacks with an eternal chip on their shoulder looking for a free handout...being totally unwilling to ever go back to Somalia."

"Every time I think of all that pain Jaden andWillow Smith have had to endure, it makes me just want to cry."

Lose the “we,” kid.
I won't. I know about as much in terms of what racism feels like to a black person as any white person who has never experienced racism on a systemic scale. I know some intellectual facts and can try to imagine what it would be like knowing half of my friends will wind up in jail, or if the three cops who let me off the hook for speeding last year had instead tantalized me and then arrested me for resisting arrest, or I can imagine what it would be like to be told in all seriousness to go back to Europe but as neither I nor most white people know a thing about how that feels, just why can't it be worse than we as white people may be thinking?

When the New York Times hires an anti-white racist for their editorial board despite whining about powerless supposedly racist white people for years, THAT is systemic.

When Evergreen College kicks out all the white students and teachers from campus and gets away with it in the name of progressivism, THAT is systemic.

When a black judge kicks out all the white people out of public courtroom and gets away with it and is awarded a civil rights award, THAT is systemic.

As a white millennial I know what systemic racism is far better than my black peers, but yet they are the only ones who are allowed to have a voice, because the systemic racism is against me, not them.
You are whining about a whole lot of lies and half truths. Please stop your whining.

Everything you say is basically gibberish. For example. Your claim that Evergreen College kicked out all whites students and teachers. What kind of idiot would actually believe that? :laughing0301:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Who said they had?
You did.
No I didnt. You did. Why did you do that?

Who said they had?
You did.
Your quote "Infants are much more in tune with pain than adults. Thanks."

Who said they had?
You did.
Your quote "Infants are much more in tune with pain than adults. Thanks."
Where does that say they understand brainwashing? ...Thanks

Lose the “we,” kid.

Everything you say is basically gibberish. For example. Your claim that Evergreen College kicked out all whites students and teachers. What kind of idiot would actually believe that? :laughing0301:
You literally don’t have clue where Evergreen College is, much less what happened there....

https://nypost.com/2017/05/31/college-melts-down-over-plan-for-white-people-free-day-on-campus/

You literally don’t have clue where Evergreen College is, much less what happened there....

https://nypost.com/2017/05/31/college-melts-down-over-plan-for-white-people-free-day-on-campus/
So where does it say white people and teachers were kicked out of Evergreen college? You should really stop whining.

We do. And what's worse for you young boy, is that we know the whole story, not the half you want to whine about.

We do. And what's worse for you young boy, is that we know the whole story, not the half you want to whine about.
And I know the whole story about Emmet Till...

GTFOH with your bullshit.

lolanti-whiteprogressives

So where does it say white people and teachers were kicked out of Evergreen college? You should really stop whining.

It doesn't and what this little whiny bitch won't mention is the white racist incidents against the blacks there which made them feel unsafe on that campus.

Shut up junior and learn.

It doesn't and what this little whiny bitch won't mention is the white racist incidents against the blacks there which made them feel unsafe on that campus.
I'm going to start calling him WBW for White Boy Whine. :laugh:

You mean more bullshit hoaxes that were done by black Democrat assholes and Jewish communists?

You don’t know anything.

I'm going to start calling him WBW for White Boy Whine. :laugh:

Paul Masson couldn't make a better whine than this punk. :auiqs.jpg:

You don’t know anything.
He knows way more than you dubBdub.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back