Zone1 Why were all the Mall shooting threads consolidated...

Ah - a leftist doing the bidding of other leftists.

I am just SO surprised.

I would be quite derelict in my commitment to intellectual honesty, however, were I to fail to point out that this does not explain the double standard involved in the absolutely massive number of obsessive 1/6 threads being treated in a completely different manner.
Like brain dead TRUMPETEERS?

I think that was me. They were reported as multiple threads on the same topic. So merged. If someone reports multiple threads we usually try to merge multiple threads to avoid clutter. If you believe its a conspiracy of some sort to favor other threads all I can say is:
p-UJT3PCYHNl.jpg
Ok, so it’s reported that there’s multiple 1/6 threads.
Why haven’t they been consolidated?

Like brain dead TRUMPETEERS?
How can you have the audacity to call people who voted for Trump brain-dead when the dementia patient you voted for is trying to turn us into a third-world country by helping uneducated, unskilled illegals swarm in, intentionally pushing for bills to make our 40-year high inflation even worse and make it impossible for the middle class to support itself, has cut oil production and driven up the cost of gas, left $80 billion of advanced military equipment to the Taliban, and has so messed up the geo-political environment that both Russia and China are threatening war?

Thanks a heap.

Forum List

Back