Zone1 Why were all the Mall shooting threads consolidated...

The 1/6 threads serve the agenda.

That's why.
I think that was me. They were reported as multiple threads on the same topic. So merged. If someone reports multiple threads we usually try to merge multiple threads to avoid clutter. If you believe its a conspiracy of some sort to favor other threads all I can say is:
p-UJT3PCYHNl.jpg

I think that was me. They were reported as multiple threads on the same topic. So merged. If someone reports multiple threads we usually try to merge multiple threads to avoid clutter. If you believe its a conspiracy of some sort to favor other threads all I can say is:
p-UJT3PCYHNl.jpg
Ah - a leftist doing the bidding of other leftists.

I am just SO surprised.

I would be quite derelict in my commitment to intellectual honesty, however, were I to fail to point out that this does not explain the double standard involved in the absolutely massive number of obsessive 1/6 threads being treated in a completely different manner.

Only on this board would I be considered a leftist. Thats kind of cool. :mm:
Again, Mods here are terrible. They are so lazy they primarily just respond to SPAM alerts and reports.
Frankly, its going to be reflected in their tip.

Only on this board would I be considered a leftist. Thats kind of cool. :mm:
Again, Mods here are terrible. They are so lazy they primarily just respond to SPAM alerts and reports.
Frankly, its going to be reflected in their tip.

So, the reason that none of the utterly relentless 1/6 postings receive the same treatment IS?

Are you saying here that is official policy at USMB to only react to that which is reported?
No I am saying we're volunteers and youse guyz report...a lot. Its just triage most of the time with occasional posting on a nonmod basis.

IMO, based on my interactions with you, you are on the left.

Do you support constitutional carry?
I am a Texan. I grew up with kids carrying rifles, and having rifles and shotguns in every pickup. Its legal here.
Do you support banning AR15s?
Of course. AK superior to puny Western plastic toy.

(having said that I don't have either, but I do have an M1)
Would you call yourself Pro-2nd Amendment or Pro-Gun-Control?
I am a Bill of Rights fanatic.

I am a Texan. I grew up with kids carrying rifles, and having rifles and shotguns in every pickup. Its legal here.

Of course. AK superior to puny Western plastic toy.

(having said that I don't have either, but I do have an M1)

I am a Bill of Rights fanatic.

I actually deleted that post.

But, since you replied.

I also read a post where it said you passed the bar.

I'd like point out that it was mostly a non-answer answer.

Texas, rifles and shotguns + "it's the law" doesn't actually answer the question of whether you personally support constitutional carry...and while the AK jibe was humorous, it doesn't really answer the question of whether you believe the so called 'assault weapons ban' should be reinstated.

A simple yes or no will suffice councilor... ;)
________

Separately... I'd love to have an M1... they are awesome.

Texas, rifles and shotguns + "it's the law" doesn't actually answer the question of whether you personally support constitutional carry...
Sure. Yes. I personally would not do it in a metro environment but don't have a problem with the legality of it. But if you carry a pistol you need a proper holster and not some Uncle Mike's crap. Level One retention.
and while the AK jibe was humorous, it doesn't really answer the question of whether you believe the so called 'assault weapons ban' should be reinstated.
Sorry I did not see that question. Not a fan.
A simple yes or no will suffice councilor...
________
Nothing wrong with a legally owned AR. Just my opinion but I'd proffer we need legal suppressors without licensing as well as its purely a hearing and noise protection thing. Remember the price of your glass should equal your rifle. I personally would love a Ruger or Beretta Storm PCC but every time I eye one for purchase life decides I need to spend that on something else.
Nothing wrong with a l
Separately... I'd love to have an M1... they are awesome.
Oh yea. Its Dad's old rifle. The furniture is beautiful.
EDIT: I'm almost a FUDD on my rifles and shotguns, but love different pistols.

Sure. Yes. I personally would not do it in a metro environment but don't have a problem with the legality of it. But if you carry a pistol you need a proper holster and not some Uncle Mike's crap. Level One retention.
and while the AK jibe was humorous, it doesn't really answer the question of whether you believe the so called 'assault weapons ban' should be reinstated.
Sorry I did not see that question. Not a fan.

Nothing wrong with a legally owned AR. Just my opinion but I'd proffer we need legal suppressors without licensing as well as its purely a hearing and noise protection thing. Remember the price of your glass should equal your rifle. I personally would love a Ruger or Beretta Storm PCC but every time I eye one for purchase life decides I need to spend that on something else.

Oh yea. Its Dad's old rifle. The furniture is beautiful.
:thup: ... definitely agree on suppressors.

I'm right there with you on the FUDD spectrum. Give me hand rubbed walnut any day.

Even with handguns.

Never took to the polymer.

...and while the AK jibe was humorous, it doesn't really answer the question of whether you believe the so called 'assault weapons ban' should be reinstated.

A simple yes or no will suffice councilor... ;)

I was wondering if you were just gonna let that go.

If it were me, rather than redirecting the discussion to irrelevant small talk and away from the actual question, I'd expand on the question to determine how the poster supports enforcing such bans.

Send men from the goverment with AR-15s?

:thup: ... definitely agree on suppressors.

I'm right there with you on the FUDD spectrum. Give me hand rubbed walnut any day.

Even with handguns.

Never took to the polymer.
I was running a squad for a pistol/carbine competition. Dude showed up with an FAL with rosewood furniture. It looked better than the furniture in my house. I was jelly.

If it were me, I'd expand on the question to determine how the poster supports enforcing such bans.
As noted, as a personal opinion do not support.

Zincwarrior

Back to the OP.

I don't ordinarily report threads that are duplicates unless I catch them in the first few posts...and they are exact duplicates.

That's why I don't report 1/6 OPs if...for example...it's for a different night...or some new information comes out and the thread is on that new information.

And that's kinda the criteria I (...I don't want to use the word "expect" here...but I can't come up with a softer word...so "expect" but softer...) when threads are merged. But...I'm not a Mod...and this is the exact reason why... you're never going to be able to please all the people all the time...and there is always someone who is going to be upset that a decision was made...and often think the worst...as I did...as this board us very combative.

So...I apologize for this OP.

We really have some good Mods here and I should have known better.

I appreciate you taking the time to answer the OP.

It is not necessary to reply to this post officially or unofficially...be we can still talk guns.

Forum List

Back