Why wasn't the hotel room filled with thousands of shells?

SYTFE and I occasionally disagree on certain political concepts but he is kicking ass here!

Last edited:
Ooo, that reminds me, I had this Pinay girl once, wow! :uhoh3:

She wasn't even that pretty but..Mmm Mm mm. She had this thing she would do that is obviously quite memorable.

There is spent rounds and guns all over the place.
Las-Vegas-Shooting-Pictures-Stephen-Paddock-Body-Motive-Note-Gun-Hotel-Room-Mandalay-Bay-1095291.jpg

What's with the low quality resolution of these pics? It's 2017. These images look like they were taken with digital camera from 2001.
Don't ask me I didn't take the pics. I'm working with what is provided.

I understand that. I know these images first appeared on the Daily Mail. I'd be interested to know what kind of camera they came from. It's also possible that those are images taken from the police body cams.

It's looks like the potato cam.

Ooo, that reminds me, I had this Pinay girl once, wow! :uhoh3:

She wasn't even that pretty but..Mmm Mm mm. She had this thing she would do that is obviously quite memorable.
I think you told me about her. She's the one that had that the remote control that made her inflate and deflate right?

No, but she hated n1ggas cuz one raped her.
You cant rape a blow up doll. Did you pay someone to say that so you could record it and then play it whenever you inflated her?

I already saw the picture of Paddock dead on the ground but something does not work on his neck it does not have the number 13?

I cut the picture to show just the neck

View attachment 152999

Paddock and the no 13

View attachment 152997

That's not the number 13. That's just the folds in his skin that is created by his head being turned.
Look , we see the number 13 it's clear it is not about his skin who created the number 13.

He vacuumed the room just before Johnny Law showed up.

He loved ugly Asian bitches and had a grudge against himself.

Duh!
What vacuum cleaner can suck up thousands of rounds of brass? Duh.

I already saw the picture of Paddock dead on the ground but something does not work on his neck it does not have the number 13?

View attachment 152999

Paddock and the no 13

View attachment 152997

That's not the number 13. That's just the folds in his skin that is created by his head being turned.
Look , we see the number 13 it's clear it is not about his skin who created the number 13.

It is not the number 13... it just appears that way on his floppy old person neck skin.

View attachment 152999

Paddock and the no 13

View attachment 152997

Old age created the 13.

View attachment 152999

Paddock and the no 13

View attachment 152997

Old age created the 13.
Well it is not number 18 for sure.

View attachment 152999

Paddock and the no 13

View attachment 152997

Old age created the 13.
Could be an extra booty growing on his neck.

View attachment 152999

Paddock and the no 13

View attachment 152997

Old age created the 13.
Could be an extra booty growing on his neck.
A freaky thing ! like the number that appear on the front of people in the film The Frighteners

Forum List

Back