Why wasn't the hotel room filled with thousands of shells?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
The Swamp is saying thousands of rounds were shot from the hotel room. Where the brass at?

Since the firearms were not designed for full auto they overheated in seconds and jammed. Which is why he had a couple dozen firearms allegedly. What would the total number of rounds be then? A couple hundred?

And why would a rich guy date such an ugly SOB when he could have got some great ass in parts of Nevada for reasonable prices?

Last edited:
He vacuumed the room just before Johnny Law showed up.

He loved ugly Asian bitches and had a grudge against himself.

Duh!

There is spent rounds and guns all over the place.
Las-Vegas-Shooting-Pictures-Stephen-Paddock-Body-Motive-Note-Gun-Hotel-Room-Mandalay-Bay-1095291.jpg

The Swamp is saying thousands of rounds were shot from the hotel room. Where the brass at?

Since the firearms were not designed for full auto they overheated in seconds and jammed. Which is why he had a couple dozen firearms allegedly. What would the total number of rounds be then? A couple hundred?

And why would a rich guy date such an ugly SOB when he could have got some great ass in parts of Nevada for reasonable prices?
Maybe they collected it for evidence, he had brass catchers, or they didnt photograph it.

You cant get a date so dont judge him on his choice of women. You know it is virtually impossible for a broke white guy like you to get a woman. He probably had to pay her since she is a Filipina.

Last edited:

What, you don't see them? Maybe it's because you're not in the room.

He met her while she was working a cocktail waitress for high rollers...

Las-Vegas-Shooting-Pictures-Stephen-Paddock-Body-Motive-Note-Gun-Hotel-Room-Mandalay-Bay-1095291.jpg

What's with the low quality resolution of these pics? It's 2017. These images look like they were taken with digital camera from 2001.

Don't ask questions. Just open your mouth and swallow....
Thanks but you offered that a little too quickly. He was asking about the camera quality not advice on how to give head. BTW someone taught you well maam.

What's with the low quality resolution of these pics? It's 2017. These images look like they were taken with digital camera from 2001.
Don't ask me I didn't take the pics. I'm working with what is provided.

I understand that. I know these images first appeared on the Daily Mail. I'd be interested to know what kind of camera they came from. It's also possible that those are images taken from the police body cams.

It was the Jews....

Quit being realistic. You're going to mess up the show.

Forum List

Back