Democrats Want to Impeach Trump...Toss Around Nixon. LBJ much Worse

I would not doubt it one bit if LBJ assassinated JFK. LBJ was one hell of a scummy shitbag, and I am embarrassed that such a thug came from my beloved State.

Obama was much worse than Nixon.
Obama's abuse of power with the NSA, IRS, DOJ and FBI was impeachable.

Well Nixon resigned in disgrace and Reagan almost did to with Iran-Contra so Trump is just the next in line of most corrupt.

I doubt the Democratic Party wants to impeach Trump. I see their aim as first limiting capability of Trump's administration and secondly to substitute anti-Trump rhetoric for a lack of a popular policy message of their own.

Obama was much worse than Nixon.
Obama's abuse of power with the NSA, IRS, DOJ and FBI was impeachable.
Obama: No indictments, no investigations and no convictions. WTF are you babbling about anyway?

Obama was totally corrupt and got away with it.
Obama's blind fanatic cult is scary.
What corruption did he get away with?

None. The man had a stridently disdainful GOP Congress for six years of his presidency and not once did they investigate him.

I see their aim as first limiting capability of Trump's administration

Given the verity of Mousterian's observations....
The Orange idiot's policies don't seem to be very popular in the House, or the Senate......And that's while his party controls both houses!
...Democrats don't have to do much to do that.

I see their aim as [substituting] anti-Trump rhetoric for a lack of a popular policy message of their own.

This is likely so.

Liberals want to keep talking about Trump and compare him to Nixon. Liberal Great Society welfare state Lyndon Johnson was by far much worse. Also, do I need to mention liberal icons Teddy Kennedy and Bill / Hillary Clinton?
Target Liberty: LBJ as a Murderer and "Functional Psychopath"

Well, you'd think the sun shines out of the ass of any person who sits on the royal chair in the White House if they have an R next to their name, and think anyway with a D next to them name is pathetic. No matter what they do.

Liberals want to keep talking about Trump and compare him to Nixon."

Seems to me that's a pretty silly comparison since the two individuals are nothing alike....

Trump is almost constantly engaged in stream of consciousness pronouncements to the public
Nixon would have had a heart attack if anyone even suggested he do something like that

Nixon was far more of a professional politician than Trump is or ever will be, Nixon was cold, secretive and calculating, Trump is a boisterous and seat of the pants.

If anyone compares closely to Nixon it would be The Queen of Secrets and Lies, Hillary Clinton.

The vehicular homicide Teddy jumped right out and endorsed Obama.

Forum List

Back