Why Wasn’t Biden’s Location raided by the FBI?

he was when he took the documents to mar lago,, he was also in discussions and agreements with the archives as to what his final options of possession are,, all presidents keep documents from their time in office,,

WRONG. All presidents (since Ronald Reagan) turn over all their documents as required by the PRA 1974 to the National Archives. Which holds them pending disposition into a Presidential Library, also run by the National Archives.

The only documents Presidents take from the White House are "personal", like the Bill Clinton tapes.

Trump’s authority to keep classified documents ended when his presidency ended.

NARA most certainly did not agree to letting him take them given they asked for them back as soon as they realized they were missing.

Reporting indicates Trump’s White House largely ignored their obligations to preserve records and nearly everything was done in a negligent and haphazard way.
unless he granted himself to have possession of them before he left office,,

I sure would like to read the NARA request,, did trump have copies or the only copy,, if he had copies the archives didnt need them to start with,,

a lot of info isnt being given on this,,

WRONG. All presidents (since Ronald Reagan) turn over all their documents as required by the PRA 1974 to the National Archives. Which holds them pending disposition into a Presidential Library, also run by the National Archives.

The only documents Presidents take from the White House are "personal", like the Bill Clinton tapes.
I see the problem now,, you dont know shit and are just making it up as you go along,,

have a nice day,,

he committed the crimes as a private person in possession of classified documents,,
In order for Biden to be "in possession" he would have had to be IN HIS OFFICE with the documents.

No more than Trump was "in possession" of the forged ledgers in Allan Weisselbergs office in Trump Tower.

The raids come after you ignore the Subpeenie Thingies. DId Joe do like Donnie and ignore a Subpeenie?

What's with the hangup on declassification? This has nothing to do with Biden declassifying anything. They were classified then, and they probably remain classified now. Nobody changed that, or is even arguing that point.

The POINT, is that as Vice President, Biden LEGALLY, and under his constitutional authority possessed, moved, and locked up the classified documents in his VP office.

Nothing in the stories says that Biden even visited his office, once he left office.
Are these the talking points they are feeding you? How much do they pay you?

In order for Biden to be "in possession" he would have had to be IN HIS OFFICE with the documents.

No more than Trump was "in possession" of the forged ledgers in Allan Weisselbergs office in Trump Tower.
so if I have illegal drugs in my house and am not there I am not in possession of illegal drugs??
shit next time the cops come for a search all I have to do is stand outside,,

so if not biden then who is in possession of them??

if he just left them lying around for anyone thats an even bigger crime,,

my god youre a dumb mother fucker,,

Him stealing classified documents is just one of like, 20 reasons Trump can't run for president.

Trump has done so much shady shit this classified documents thing is literally just the tip of the iceberg on why he can't run again.
Ya know there is this thing called proof punk!

trump not only had high security but also had secret service protection,,

Trump also had lied repeatedly about having any documents with classification markings. First 15 boxes of them at Mar-a-lago. Then another 2 boxes stored at Mar-a-lago. And then another dozen stored in Trumps personal office, some next to his passport.

so if I have illegal drugs in my house and am not there I am not in possession of illegal drugs??
shit next time the cops come for a search all I have to do is stand outside,,

so if not biden then who is in possession of them??

if he just left them lying around for anyone thats an even bigger crime,,

my god youre a dumb mother fucker,,
He is a paid hack period!

Trump also had lied repeatedly about having any documents with classification markings. First 15 boxes of them at Mar-a-lago. Then another 2 boxes stored at Mar-a-lago. And then another dozen stored in Trumps personal office, some next to his passport.
So why didn't the FBI take them while he was completely cooperating with them? Because they knew they had this issue with biden and needed cover, hence the raid.

So you don't know about what happened before the raid.

They didn't just raid Mar A Lago on Day One. Other stuff happened first.

True story.
In the case of Biden's brain fart, It seems stuff was happening for 2 months before it was announced to the public

makes you wonder why they havent arrested him,,

Because he handed them over when asked
It's just like the IRS. If they say you owe them money, and you send it to them, they're happy.

If they say you owe them money, and you refuse to pay, they'll garnish your wages, put a lien on your property, seize your car.

It's an interesting parallel pattern of the differences between Biden and Trump.

So Biden has been busted with having classified documents after he and the entire democrat establishment called such an action irresponsible and deserved massive federal criminal charges.

Why didn’t the FBI raid Biden like they did Trump? Where were the vested armed guards in the dead of night, tearing apart dressers and stealing electronics??

Also, This was discovered Nov 2nd.. why did it take 2 months to be reported or brought up.. and only after the election and after the GOP took the house?
Because the stuff was immediately turned in.

he handed them over after they found out he had them,, for 6 yrs he did nothing but have classified documents unprotected and accessible to other people,,
The story said they were in a LOCKED closet.

Why LIE about them being unprotected, or accessible.

Forum List

Back