Why was this post removed by Facebook?

task0778

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2017
Texas hill country
1637772326799.png

Was it the Bible verse or the God Bless America! at the end of the post that got it removed? I don't know any more which it was, and isn't that a sad thing to say about social media these days. One thing about the USMB, we are a lot more liberal in our speech around here and IMHO we oughta be thankful for that.

View attachment 567928

Was it the Bible verse or the God Bless America! at the end of the post that got it removed? I don't know any more which it was, and isn't that a sad thing to say about social media these days. One thing about the USMB, we are a lot more liberal in our speech around here and IMHO we oughta be thankful for that.
It was both! I think they hate God and American equally.

I'm guessing there's more
View attachment 567928

There's more to the story than you're letting on?

View attachment 567928

If it's on the Internet it must be true.......

Because Facebook wants America to be Godless like their idols in the CCP....

I'm guessing there's more

There's more to the story than you're letting on?

In all truth, that's all I know. If there's more to this story then I have not seen it, and I did spend some time looking to see if there was more to the post in question. Apparently, this particular Bible verse has to some history to it, having been banned before. Am I to assume that the above post that was removed had more to it but nobody has commented on that? Doubtful IMHO, somebody on the Left would've said so. Seems like an innocuous enough verse to me, so I got to wondering if Facebook has a problem with the "God Bless America!" part? Dunno.

Forum List

Back