Why was this done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paleman

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2019
Red state of Florida
My post entitled "Why the mid-terms have or will turn to chit" was moved from Politics. I, as usual, was not given a reason or where it was moved to. Gee, I didn't know that Biden was running and ruining this site too. I wonder, does this ever happen to those on the left?

My post entitled "Why the mid-terms have or will turn to chit" was moved from Politics. I, as usual, was not given a reason or where it was moved to. Gee, I didn't know that Biden was running and ruining this site too. I wonder, does this ever happen to those on the left?
No it doesn't. I'm not aware of a single person on the left who has ever had their thread moved because they advocated batshit crazy right wing conspiracy theories. That seems to just happen to batshit crazy right wingers.

It was moved to the Election 2022 forum which is all threads about the 2022 midterms should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back