Why was the thread "Declare your support for Hamas" moved to the basement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • "No discussing infractions, bans, banned members, or specific moderator actions or duties on the open boards. Issues with moderation should be taken up privately with moderators in PM."
I sure hope you achieve your life's ambition someday, and your school finally makes you that hall monitor you've always wanted to be.

Still, this is why you're an hourly wage worker who doesn't get paid to think.
Really? I didn't know I was employed, I thought I was retired. Looks like you're just another leftist asshole who doesn't know what he's talking about. Typical of you vermin scum.

I did not see any major rule violations. There has certainly been more hostility in every thread over 2 pages on these forums.

I don't complain much. But this seems like a valid complaint to me. Moderation does not mean censoring anything you dislike.

Any mods care to step up and tell me why it was moved?
Prolly a wise move

Really? I didn't know I was employed, I thought I was retired. Looks like you're just another leftist asshole who doesn't know what he's talking about. Typical of you vermin scum.
You did say that you were going back to work. Was it too much for you?

I did not see any major rule violations. There has certainly been more hostility in every thread over 2 pages on these forums.

I don't complain much. But this seems like a valid complaint to me. Moderation does not mean censoring anything you dislike.

Any mods care to step up and tell me why it was moved?
While I'm not the mod that moved the thread, I can see why it was put in the basement just reading the opening post. The second sentence is calling out a forum member, which would be reason enough for it to be moved. The mod that moved it could have locked it in place as well.

While I'm not the mod that moved the thread, I can see why it was put in the basement just reading the opening post. The second sentence is calling out a forum member, which would be reason enough for it to be moved. The mod that moved it could have locked it in place as well.
I had addressed this in the original thread when asked the question. I didn't see this thread on it.
OPoster wasn't happy, he explained his view and I explained mine. WinterBorn understood, and we all just
moved on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back