Why was Jesus born?

You have yet to prove me wrong. So there you go. I bet you're a Christian, right?
Only in your eyes. Let's see. I'm the OP of a thread titled, "Why was Jesus Born" OMG, It's like you are Karnak's double.

You're not being very clear. Only in my eyes have you yet to prove me wrong, or you are a Christian.

As to the op-ed - and being totally serious here - because if he did exist at all, his parents had sex. That is why he was born.
I'm not going to play games with you. Yes, op-ed is serious. You 're not. You are just here to please yourself.

You have yet to prove me wrong. So there you go. I bet you're a Christian, right?
Only in your eyes. Let's see. I'm the OP of a thread titled, "Why was Jesus Born" OMG, It's like you are Karnak's double.

You're not being very clear. Only in my eyes have you yet to prove me wrong, or you are a Christian.

As to the op-ed - and being totally serious here - because if he did exist at all, his parents had sex. That is why he was born.
I'm not going to play games with you. Yes, op-ed is serious. You 're not. You are just here to please yourself.

If you have a preconceived notion why even post a thread.

If you have a preconceived notion why even post a thread.
Why not?

Because the OP question is rhetorical. You already have a preconceived idea of why he was born. You're not really that interested in why others think he was born. You have started this thread in the hope of 'educating' others as to why he was born because you have an ego the size of China that needs feeding.

Because the OP question is rhetorical. You already have a preconceived idea of why he was born. You're not really that interested in why others think he was born. You have started this thread in the hope of 'educating' others as to why he was born because you have an ego the size of China that needs feeding.
lol, He literally told us why He was born and came into this world.

I started this thread to start a dialogue.

He told you no such thing. Somebody wrote a book a few centuries ago and claim that he said those things. There is absolutely no evidence at all he said any of the things attributed to him. None. Only faith.

He told you no such thing. Somebody wrote a book a few centuries ago and claim that he said those things. There is absolutely no evidence at all he said any of the things attributed to him. None. Only faith.
>24,000 written manuscripts say you are wrong.

He's not gonna answer that, I'm still waiting for him to tell us simple stuff like this Holy Father's name that seems to escape all followers including the church elect.
24,000 manuscripts? Sure he isn't confusing 24,000 comic book titles?
If there really was 24,000 manuscripts he'd list each single one in a seperate snippet post just so he could be top poster on the leader board.
I hear they get a star sticker on their helmet
and a free wack- a- mole game for their efforts.

(mirror reflection technique in use)

Jesus was born (created as an image) to play devils advocate. As the fallen star (Lucifer)that would poison 1/3 the fish(hooked line and sinker) in the sea (Rome), deceive 1/3 (exactly 1/3 the globe), and make them wormwood (bitter, poisonous, deadly).

The Nazarenes taught their god to be the ray of mystical light between the sun and earth, they also account that phosporus light coming to Paul & Constantine claiming to be Jesus.
This mythology and perception of reality is known as Luciferianism- the Nazarenes were Luciferians-the followers of Nazarenes=Luciferianism

Scrolls:
The portions of light & darkness 4Q186

More stuff on sons of day besides the Bible can be found in the scrolls:
The master addressing the
'Sons of Dawn' ('sons of the pit'-I guess similar to the term sons of peridtion)
is in (4Q298)
it's an address to all sons of Dawn to return to the path of Life.

(the man of peridtion obviously had them follow with him in worship of death)
Did Jesus
(the bright morning star )not tell you to follow him to his kingdom which he said in John was not of this world (not in life)?
Are people not treating death as if it were life?
So this portion addresses everything I've been addressing all this time.
The sons of Dawn are also mentioned in:
4Q434 FR1 To change lest he be destroyed by the hands of his enemies.

Lucifer (aka Light-bearer or godhood); Search forlight or wisdom; sun worship, the Sun god, or energy; fire also calledKundalini force;

a Matthew 3:11He shall Baptize you in the Holy Spirit and with “Fire”....
Hebrews 12:18 For you have not come to what may be touched, a blazing fire, and darkness, and gloom, and a tempest,
Hebrews 12:29 for our (Christian)God is a consuming fire.

REV12:1 CLOTHED IN THE “SUN”
It's why they bow to the gold sun that houses the wafer during the eucharist.

[See Lucifer here etymology of "": "[ the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr. Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677)

“So we have the prophetic message more fully confirmed. You will do well to be attentive to this as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star (LUCIFER)rises in your hearts.” -- 2 Peter 1:19
“... from my Father. To the one who conquers(DESTROYS) I will also give the morning star(LUCIFER).” -- Revelation 2:28
· Revelation 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things in the churches.
· I am the bright and Morning Star (lucifer)

That doesn't answer why you worship Baal and claim to have 24,000 manuscripts that match the predated story, birth, death, resurrection, and symbols on Baal. Smokescreen much?
What is your holy father's name?
answer: Baal
Which is why you refuse yo answer and why the church dates not mentions the name.

Since we do not possess the originals, people ask, how can we be sure they are identical to them ...

as similarly an asked question: why not THE ORIGINALS, or pertinently why non of their "documents" were etched in stone or pressed in pottery ... or transcribed "DURING THE PERIOD OF PORTRAYAL".

no problem though putting it all together in the late 4th century .:eusa_shifty: .

Since we do not possess the originals, people ask, how can we be sure they are identical to them ...

as similarly an asked question: why not THE ORIGINALS, or pertinently why non of their "documents" were etched in stone or pressed in pottery ... or transcribed "DURING THE PERIOD OF PORTRAYAL".

no problem though putting it all together in the late 4th century .:eusa_shifty: .
Why You Can Believe the Bible

Forum List

Back