Why was Jesus born?

How do you know if Christianity is false if nothing to compare it to? What is the basis for your beliefs? Where did they come from?

For the same reason I don't believe in Scientology. Islam. Taoism. Mormonism. Buddhism. Just made up mumbo jumbo. Humans love making shit up.
Did you test any of them?

[
What kind of beliefs? Did you see any similarities in how they taught that we should live?

Sure. Islam is a break-off of Christianity which was a break-off of Judaism. Buddhism appears to be the most peaceful of the religions. Maybe Hinduism too. Sikhism is quite militant and probably why the majority they make up almost 40% of the Indian armed forces but only represent just under 2% of the population. Currently, in the world climate, Islam seems the most violent religion. Well, it has the most violent adherents, even though they are a small minority. A while back it was the Christians and their burning of witches, crusades and The Spanish Inquisition.

Last edited:
[
What kind of beliefs? Did you see any similarities in how they taught that we should live?

Sure. Islam is a break-off of Christianity which was a break-off of Judaism. Buddhism appears to be the most peaceful of the religions. Maybe Hinduism too. Sikhism is quite militant and probably why the majority they make up almost 40% of the Indian armed forces but only represent just under 2% of the population. Currently, in the world climate, Islam seems the most violent religion. Well, it has the most violent adherents, even though they are a small minority. A while back it was the Christians and their burning of witches, crusades and The Spanish Inquisition.
That was a pretty general oversimplification. Was that your only take away?

Who reported me for my theory on how Jesus was conceived? :lol:

Geez, it's a real possibility.

Why is "Ding" having a drawn out Seinfeld like conversation about nothing, with a
Nude man (a "Dong")?

Why is "Ding" having a drawn out Seinfeld like conversation about nothing, with a
Nude man (a "Dong")?
They are called conservations. People have them. You should try it.

Last edited:
That it wasn't much of a study.

Was I wrong? So a Muslim actually believes that Christianity is the one true way? A Mormon really believes that Judaism is the one true way? Should I have taken a questionnaire down the main street of Salt Lake City to make it look like a better 'study'.

Was I wrong? So a Muslim actually believes that Christianity is the one true way? A Mormon really believes that Judaism is the one true way? Should I have taken a questionnaire down the main street of Salt Lake City to make it look like a better 'study'.
Yes, you were wrong. You were wrong because in fact you never made any attempt to study them. If you had you wouldn't have made such stupid comments.

Yes, you were wrong. You were wrong because in fact you never made any attempt to study them. If you had you wouldn't have made such stupid comments.

You have yet to prove me wrong. So there you go. I bet you're a Christian, right?

You have yet to prove me wrong. So there you go. I bet you're a Christian, right?
Only in your eyes. Let's see. I'm the OP of a thread titled, "Why was Jesus Born" OMG, It's like you are Karnak's double.

How do you know if Christianity is false if nothing to compare it to? What is the basis for your beliefs? Where did they come from?

For the same reason I don't believe in Scientology. Islam. Taoism. Mormonism. Buddhism. Just made up mumbo jumbo. Humans love making shit up.

even more, many are inspired to be deceptive.

Only in your eyes. Let's see. I'm the OP of a thread titled, "Why was Jesus Born" OMG, It's like you are Karnak's double.

You're not being very clear. Only in my eyes have you yet to prove me wrong, or you are a Christian.

As to the op-ed - and being totally serious here - because if he did exist at all, his parents had sex. That is why he was born.

Forum List

Back