Christianity is better than all other religions put together

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
The fact is, all the most advanced nations are Christian, with only a handful of exceptions. That is because the early Church was influenced by the Greek culture, with its relatively enlightened views of philosophy, science, and the arts. During the Rennaisance, there was a revival of Greek knowledge, encouraged and funded by the Catholic Church.

The nations of Islam were once advanced, but they actually regressed and became backwards. The typical Muslim home has only one book, the Koran.

The non-Christian nations of Japan and China isolated themselves, and only joined the modern world after they realized they could no longer compete without adopting Western technology.

Atheists who claim that Christianity held back science are either ignorant, or lying though their teeth. The fact is, most universities, libraries, medical schools, law schools, and hospitals were founded by Christian organizations or Christian churches, until the modern age when governments begun to pick up this function.

I gotta ask again. Does your claim of Christianity require you to at least try to embrace the teachings of Jesus or not? It's a simple question. Anyone but a fake Christian would be happy to answer it. Are you brave enough to answer it yet?

I gotta ask again. Does your claim of Christianity require you to at least try to embrace the teachings of Jesus or not? It's a simple question. Anyone but a fake Christian would be happy to answer it. Are you brave enough to answer it yet?
I don't think you're the right person to ask the question. Are you a Christian?

Just as I thought..........Coward...........Fake Christian.

In other words, you can't answer the question...A Christian is suppose to spread the Gospel...

I'm putting a lot of people on the ignore list today and you just joined it. Goodbye.

I'm putting a lot of people on the ignore list today and you just joined it. Goodbye.
That's the Christian spirit..

Run and hide fake Christian.

I don't know many perfect people. It's a journey. The one's who do embrace it and practice thankfulness, forgiveness, confession and dying to self, they can't help but to progress. Who we are is God's gift to us, who we become is our gift to God.

I don't know many perfect people. It's a journey. The one's who do embrace it and practice thankfulness, forgiveness, confession and dying to self, they can't help but to progress. Who we are is God's gift to us, who we become is our gift to God.

Now that wasn't so hard was it? Even though you still didn't answer the question.

In other words, you can't answer the question...A Christian is suppose to spread the Gospel...
Not in the way you think, no. It is meant to be a billboard religion. We are meant to express our faith in our thought, words and actions. And by that I do not mean we are meant to evangelize, we are meant to be. We spread our inner peace through example. The only way faith or any good behavior will ever be spread is through concentric circles and the best way to spread it is by example.

Not in the way you think, no. It is meant to be a billboard religion. We are meant to express our faith in our thought, words and actions. And by that I do not mean we are meant to evangelize, we are meant to be. We spread our inner peace through example. The only way faith or any good behavior will ever be spread is through concentric circles and the best way to spread it is by example.

So is that a yes or a no?

To them it was revealed that, not to themselves, but to us they were ministering the things which now have been reported to you through those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven—things which angels desire to look into. (1 Peter 1:12)

Now that wasn't so hard was it? Even though you still didn't answer the question.
No. It wasn't hard. What is it that I didn't answer? If I answered yes, do you believe you would have known what I meant by that? Let's try that. Yes, we are meant to emulate Jesus. What does that mean to you? Because I doubt that you have the depth of understanding or even agree with my understanding of what Jesus taught us to do. So I gave you an answer you would understand, we are called to do our best, it will be a journey. Those that are successful at it, will naturally progress as human beings and reap predictable rewards in this life for doing so. Is that enough? Or do you need more?

So is that a yes or a no?
Let me know if I didn't answer it in post #14 to your specification and I will try again.

To them it was revealed that, not to themselves, but to us they were ministering the things which now have been reported to you through those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven—things which angels desire to look into. (1 Peter 1:12)
And?

ding, I can't see who you're talking to. You seem to be having an interesting discussion, though.

You do realize that we treat people how we see them, right?

You do realize that we treat people how we see them, right?
I do also, yet to deny an affirmation of Christ is like a denial to praise him...

No. It wasn't hard. What is it that I didn't answer? If I answered yes, do you believe you would have known what I meant by that? Let's try that. Yes, we are meant to emulate Jesus. What does that mean to you? Because I doubt that you have the depth of understanding or even agree with my understanding of what Jesus taught us to do. So I gave you an answer you would understand, we are called to do our best, it will be a journey. Those that are successful at it, will naturally progress as human beings and reap predictable rewards in this life for doing so. Is that enough? Or do you need more?

Odd that you think you might know what I understand. Did the bible teach you how to make that judgement?

Forum List

Back