Why W Bush will decide the 2012 Presidential contest.

According to Madeline Albright, the democrats intend to use Bush forever and never again take responsibility for what they have done.

Liberals still trying to run against Bush than on Obama"s record I think people are focused more on 43 months of unemployment over 8% than they are Bush. I do find ironic that the party who's slogan is forward spends so much time looking backwards.

So neither of you read the web page. Both the Dems and Reps have suffered from the bad memories of a former standard barer...But you go ahead and keep denying W's impact. The Independent Voter will not!

So neither of you read the web page. Both the Dems and Reps have suffered from the bad memories of a former standard barer...But you go ahead and keep denying W's impact. The Independent Voter will not!

So you have to have someone else tell you how to feel about a former president. Sad

Ps. I don't read hacks links

Yes I read it I just happen to give people more credit to think for themselves and decide between the candidates on the ballot than the one not one it I have never cast a Presidential vote based on the performance of the last person to hold the job and I doubt very many do. As I said when you spend more time trying to run against the previous Presidents record than you do running on your own it says a lot about your record none of it good.

Yes I read it I just happen to give people more credit to think for themselves and decide between the candidates on the ballot than the one not one it I have never cast a Presidential vote based on the performance of the last person to hold the job and I doubt very many do. As I said when you spend more time trying to run against the previous Presidents record than you do running on your own it says a lot about your record none of it good.

It doesn't matter that Mitt is running with the same policies as W? Tax breaks for the wealthy, deregulations, and not a word about getting out of Afganistan...it doesn't matter?

lol, Obama's record is SO BAD, they are again going to RUN against Bush..

and why bother giving Newsweak or the THE DAILY BEAST traffic..it must be bad that the op only gives a LINK, nothing else

Last edited:

It doesn't matter that Mitt is running with the same policies as W? Tax breaks for the wealthy, deregulations, and not a word about getting out of Afganistan...it doesn't matter?
As much as it matters that Obama is running on the same policies for the next four years that he used for the last four the results of which are anything but impressive.

Last edited:
Mitt Romney is not a great candidate; Barack Obama is a better one. But without the Bush legacy, Romney would be leading this race. His problem is that except among staunch conservatives, Bush has so hurt the GOP’s brand that Romney doesn’t look like the fresh economic fix-it man that Republicans want to portray him as. Instead, it’s all too easy for Democrats to paint him as George W. Bush the 3rd, just as they painted John McCain as George W. Bush the 2nd.
Exactly, and this is not some unfair comparison of Romney and GWB, as Romney has advocated the same failed economic policies as Bush: tax cuts and the inane fallacy of ‘trickle-down’ economics.

Republicans can not invite Bush to their convention, and act as if 2001 to 2009 never happened, but the voters won’t be fooled, they know a vote for Romney is a vote for George W. Bush.

Mitt Romney is not a great candidate; Barack Obama is a better one. But without the Bush legacy, Romney would be leading this race. His problem is that except among staunch conservatives, Bush has so hurt the GOP’s brand that Romney doesn’t look like the fresh economic fix-it man that Republicans want to portray him as. Instead, it’s all too easy for Democrats to paint him as George W. Bush the 3rd, just as they painted John McCain as George W. Bush the 2nd.
Exactly, and this is not some unfair comparison of Romney and GWB, as Romney has advocated the same failed economic policies as Bush: tax cuts and the inane fallacy of ‘trickle-down’ economics.

Republicans can not invite Bush to their convention, and act as if 2001 to 2009 never happened, but the voters won’t be fooled, they know a vote for Romney is a vote for George W. Bush.

Bush WAS a liberal spender on liberal policies. Hence the debt. A vote for Obama is a vote for Bush

Romney wants to continue a Bush 3rd term...

Anyone with a brain wants Romney W. Clone to take a hike...what a liar too!

I know, let's cut taxes on the bloated rich, destroy Medicare and health reform, raise taxes and fees on the nonrich, let corporate cheats run wild, cut aid to states and localities, raise military spending to more than the rest of the world combined, and worry about the debt in 2035. Absolute idiocy, dupes

Romney wants to continue a Bush 3rd term...
No Romney would be Bush's fourth term Obama was his third.

LOL, maybe after Obama that is what the PEOPLE want.

Forum List

Back