Why vote for me – John Kerry?

drowe

Oct 7, 2004
Well the answer is simple because I have plan. This plan is unlike any other plan because this plan involves multiple plans. That is the beauty of this plan because my opponent has already executed his plan and I’m not him. So, I have my plan and another plan to backup my backup plan. Well what is this plan you ask? Well that is perhaps the very best part of my plan, I won’t tell you my plan, because if you’re still listening to me you are numb-minded and content with just knowing I have a plan.

Any problem you are having…I have a plan. Are you worried about traffic on the way to work…I have a plan. Is your wife cheating on you…I have a plan. Does your boss not appreciate you…I have a plan. Are you self-employed and gross approximately $200,001 per year…boy do I have a plan just for you. You see I can make all your problems disappear with my plan. My plan is clearly the best plan because, as I said before, my opponent has already executed his plan and don’t let anybody or anything tell you his plans are working especially the evident facts because above anything else, I want to be elected. If you trust my trial attorney running mate and me...you can trust my plans.

John Forbes Kerry

P.S. - I have three purple hearts.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
Like Bush said, I'm still trying to decipher that. :rolleyes:

P.S. I can't believe you forgot to mention your bleeding heart too, Senator!

drowe said:
Well the answer is simple because I have plan. This plan is unlike any other plan because this plan involves multiple plans. That is the beauty of this plan because my opponent has already executed his plan and I’m not him. So, I have my plan and another plan to backup my backup plan. Well what is this plan you ask? Well that is perhaps the very best part of my plan, I won’t tell you my plan, because if you’re still listening to me you are numb-minded and content with just knowing I have a plan.

Any problem you are having…I have a plan. Are you worried about traffic on the way to work…I have a plan. Is your wife cheating on you…I have a plan. Does your boss not appreciate you…I have a plan. Are you self-employed and gross approximately $200,001 per year…boy do I have a plan just for you. You see I can make all your problems disappear with my plan. My plan is clearly the best plan because, as I said before, my opponent has already executed his plan and don’t let anybody or anything tell you his plans are working especially the evident facts because above anything else, I want to be elected. If you trust my trial attorney running mate and me...you can trust my plans.

John Forbes Kerry

P.S. - I have three purple hearts.

I have a plan, too. I plan to vote for George W. Bush on November 2. And I have been consistant and clear on that all along.

Jimmyeatworld said:
I have a plan, too. I plan to vote for George W. Bush on November 2. And I have been consistant and clear on that all along.

Ive been consistant too! I voted for John Kerry before i voted against him.

I can't vote for Kerry. I have decided to rid myself of all things which I deem a "nusiance". Trying to decifer his "nuance" is right up their on the top of that list.

I'm voting for Kerry right after he explains how he plans to get other countries to participate in Iraq (contribute money and put their armed forces in harm's way) after spending months calling it the wrong war in the wrong place at the wrong time. I thought this was one of the better points made by Bush.

Kerry as a car salesman: "This car is a defintely piece of garbage. What color would you like?"

How dare you... You obviously don't possess the massive intellect required to decipher Kerry's "Plan".. The plan is so nuanced and complicated that only those with a special understanding can comprehend it.. Kerry himself requires four interpreters, a manicurist, and a linguist, just to make the plan clear to himself... The plan is simply too much for the average idiotic American to make sense of it... VOTE FOR KERRY HE"S SMARTER THAN YOU, JUST ASK HIM....

If the plan weighs more than a duck, and can't float..then - He is a witch !

Wait...uh.... How do you say " no fucking way, John!" in french?

Forum List

Back