Why United States is going to lose the War on Terror

8236 said:
Reading things like this from someone who is obviously American, gives me, and returns to me: Faith in humanity. It re-affirms to me the belief that Not ALL Americans are assholes. I would give you the congressional medal of honour.

Good thing neither you nor Dave are American. :cof:

8236 said:
Reading things like this from someone who is obviously American, gives me, and returns to me: Faith in humanity. It re-affirms to me the belief that Not ALL Americans are assholes. I would give you the congressional medal of honour.

What makes you think he's an American? He's a kerry liberal. That makes him a de-facto frenchman.

8236 said:
What a bullshit comparison.

How is it Bullshit? Before Pearl Harbor, a great many Americans were AGAINST war in any aspect in Europe. Hitler had shown aggression towards American passenger and freight vessels all throughout the early years of WW2. After Hitler declared war on us though, we had no choice but Victory.

Same has happened here. Al Queda had harrased us throughout the 90's and in 2000 with bombings and attacks. 9/11 was simply the final straw. That was what motivated us to ANSWER OBL's declaration of War on the US.

Merlin1047 said:
What makes you think he's an American? He's a kerry liberal. That makes him a de-facto frenchman.

Touche monsieur. Perhaps a valid point. Maybe America should have another civil war? I can't think of a time since Vietnam when it has been more split.- But then (thank god) I don't live there, so waddo I know.

8236 said:

japstfu.jpg

insein said:
What great country do you hail from Oh ignorant one? To me the world is lucky they get ANY Aide from us. It can be better used here.

Well you obv didnt check out the link. And if you did, you are twisted.

insein said:
How is it Bullshit? Before Pearl Harbor, a great many Americans were AGAINST war in any aspect in Europe. Hitler had shown aggression towards American passenger and freight vessels all throughout the early years of WW2. After Hitler declared war on us though, we had no choice but Victory.

Same has happened here. Al Queda had harrased us throughout the 90's and in 2000 with bombings and attacks. 9/11 was simply the final straw. That was what motivated us to ANSWER OBL's declaration of War on the US.

OK that's an interesting comp.

How about: Al Quaida is NOT a nation, but a group of individuals.

Germany was a 'nation' with a government- therefore a legit target - under international law. Soz, forgot- USA don't care 2 much 4 that.

8236 said:
OK that's an interesting comp.

How about: Al Quaida is NOT a nation, but a group of individuals.

Germany was a 'nation' with a government- therefore a legit target - under international law. Soz, forgot- USA don't care 2 much 4 that.

International law according to the League of Nations which the US Congress never ratified?

You think anyone cared about that then?

Comrade said:
International law according to the League of Nations which the US Congress never ratified?

You think anyone cared about that then?

Soz u r right: Slip of the whatever.

If only America had joined the League, as Wilson wanted, then maybe (big maybe- I know I'm clutching at straws) WWII wouldn't have happened.

8236 said:

If only America had joined the League, as Wilson wanted, then maybe (big maybe- I know I'm clutching at straws) WWII wouldn't have happened.

So your saying that our mere presence in the League would have been enough of a catalyst to have prevented WWII? I thought you said America wasn't very influential in the world let alone Europe.

8236 said:

That was unfortunate to have congress bail like that, I agree.

Japan still would have bailed on the League long before Pearl Harbour and Hitler was Hitler regardless. Interesting consideration though.

8236 said:
Touche monsieur. Perhaps a valid point. Maybe America should have another civil war? I can't think of a time since Vietnam when it has been more split.- But then (thank god) I don't live there, so waddo I know.

Why the F don't you go fight the French and stay out of our affairs?

Forum List

Back