Why Trump Won’t Win

The first amendment deals with the government restricting speech. And even that protected speech is not absolute.

USMB is most definitely NOT the government. As such they have the right to impose any rule they so choose.

Yes, Sir I well understand that this site is not bound by the 1st and I willingly singed on the dotted line agreeing to obey site rules when I raised my right and.

Just as you have the right to not partake in any discussion under those rules.

No one is making me be here, I can always change the channel.

My suggestion. Leave if you don't like it.

Sage advice but if you really wanna impress me tell me who is gonna cover the spread next Sunday.

I friggin love it here so far.

Stay and be banned if you refuse to follow the rules.

When the rules were wroted they never considered the likes of me. Has this site ever seen this kinda stuff day in and day out...

biden 1.5.png

I know I keep showing that one cause it's make me giggle. Lemme go find a random new one ya'll haven't maybe seen, or this...

100.4.jpg

that's (1/3 - 1/2) of my "How to build a pyramid" theory. I moved safes for a decade and all I did was take that experience and apply it to pyramid construction. No magic, no voodoo, no aliens, straight up simple. Here's how to move sumpin heavy easily up half a foot...

2.jpg

My entire theory is that simple. Cents I posted that on the interweb about 2003 it's been viewed at least 2 million times with nary the refutation cause the pyramid is just a pile of blocks and I know a friggin bunch about moving and stacking blocks. Two million you say? "that's $h!t talking there." Fu(k it, I'll give ya'll a taste. "Why the universe appears to be expanding at an accelerating rate from our perspective"...

numbers 3.8.png

that's an old image of a dead site but I checked on it today and I'm over 1.1 million views. Just me, not one of this sites' "you're gay," "no, you're gay" threads. I've an easy 3 million interweb views of crap of that ya'll could read and go "that makes sense" then walk away hating me cause I'm so friggin smart. Much later if this site doesn't fu(k with me too much I'll deliver all that for free, you know where, but then go right ahead, forkup and tell me how to go about my bidness.

But do me a favor, don't pretend you are some first amendment warrior

I am exactly that.

when you believe that your right to say whatever the fuck you like supersedes the right for a forum to police their board.

Nowz when you link to where I said that.

You didn´t met the requirement of a minimum IQ of 30 to post in this thread.

Yet I'm posting in this thread right now so yea me, I scored at least a 31. Eat that 30 and below mutha fu(kas, I'm coming to find ya'll and I'm gonna be your leader.

This is why you got banned.

I shall never show my face in this thread again after such a drubbing.

Republicans here keep talking about aa Trump victory and the first primary has not been held. You guys seem to think that when the campaign starts the mindless tweets from trump cult members are going to be the only informattion. Trump is about to get crushed by organizations who will run ads blasting his presidency, and all the stuff has has talked in his rallies is going to be played as well. We will be reminded of 1-6, and then there will be videos about the trials.

The game his not started yet and Trump supporters are declaring victory. But:

Why Trump Won’t Win​

Over the past few weeks, warnings about the threat posed by Donald Trump’s potential reelection have grown louder, including in a series of articles in The Atlantic. This alarm-raising is justified and appropriate, given the looming danger of authoritarianism in American politics. But amid all of the worrying, we might be losing sight of the most important fact: Trump’s chances of winning are slim.

Some look at Trump’s long list of flaws and understandably see reasons to worry about him winning. I see reasons to think he almost certainly won’t.

Trump’s flaws look far worse today than they did eight years ago. To take one example that should concern conservative voters: his behavior toward and views of service members.

Similarly, in 2016, Trump’s campaign was briefly rocked by the Access Hollywood videotape in which he boasted about grabbing women by the genitalia. He survived, in large part because many voters chose to accept his comments as “locker room” bluster. Several women accused him of sexual misconduct, but Trump fended off their allegations too. Now he has been held civilly liable by a New York jury for sexually abusing the advice columnist E. Jean Carroll in 1996. A federal judge has said that the jury concluded that what Trump did to Carroll was rape in the common sense of the term. Some Americans will shrug that off, but many won’t be able to.

You wont be happy until the Deep State starts 3 wars and bankrupts our cities with millions of 3rd world wealth seekers. Then you will blame it all on Trump like a 2 yr old.

Yes, Sir I well understand that this site is not bound by the 1st and I willingly singed on the dotted line agreeing to obey site rules when I raised my right and.

No one is making me be here, I can always change the channel.

Sage advice but if you really wanna impress me tell me who is gonna cover the spread next Sunday.

I friggin love it here so far.

When the rules were wroted they never considered the likes of me. Has this site ever seen this kinda stuff day in and day out...

View attachment 876494
I know I keep showing that one cause it's make me giggle. Lemme go find a random new one ya'll haven't maybe seen, or this...

View attachment 876495
that's (1/3 - 1/2) of my "How to build a pyramid" theory. I moved safes for a decade and all I did was take that experience and apply it to pyramid construction. No magic, no voodoo, no aliens, straight up simple. Here's how to move sumpin heavy easily up half a foot...

View attachment 876497
My entire theory is that simple. Cents I posted that on the interweb about 2003 it's been viewed at least 2 million times with nary the refutation cause the pyramid is just a pile of blocks and I know a friggin bunch about moving and stacking blocks. Two million you say? "that's $h!t talking there." Fu(k it, I'll give ya'll a taste. "Why the universe appears to be expanding at an accelerating rate from our perspective"...

View attachment 876503
that's an old image of a dead site but I checked on it today and I'm over 1.1 million views. Just me, not one of this sites' "you're gay," "no, you're gay" threads. I've an easy 3 million interweb views of crap of that ya'll could read and go "that makes sense" then walk away hating me cause I'm so friggin smart. Much later if this site doesn't fu(k with me too much I'll deliver all that for free, you know where, but then go right ahead, forkup and tell me how to go about my bidness.

I am exactly that.

Nowz when you link to where I said that.
Hahahaahha many stones weigh 70 tons and WOULD CRUSH ANY WOOD ROLLER SYSTEM. Those stones were supposedly mined in Aswan which is 300 miles away,,,explain how they transported 2 million stones 300 miles,,,dont say papaya rafts or palm tree carts.
The ramps would need to be 1.25 miles long according to physicists.
How did they cut Rose Granite with copper ????

Scientists today tried to construct a 30 ft pyramid TODAY AND COULD NOT DO IT.

You need to go back to the drawing board.

Trump won't win because it might have been amusing in the beginning but 8 years later it is just sad.
The "I hate trump vote, the "I am tired of Trump vote"", " Trump is guilty vote" vs the "I love Trump" vote

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You wont be happy until the Deep State starts 3 wars and bankrupts our cities with millions of 3rd world wealth seekers. Then you will blame it all on Trump like a 2 yr old.
There is no deep state.

yes there is...one example...did Obama close Guantanamo?

Tufts University professor Michael J. Glennon stated that President Barack Obama did not succeed in resisting or changing what he calls the "double government" and points to Obama's failure to close Guantanamo Bay detention camp, a major campaign promise, as evidence of the existence of a deep state
I don't buy into that example.

Guantanamo Bay prison is where they sent those associated with 9/11, Bush sent them there. So it was the government that sent them there.

yes Obama tried to close it down

Yet most members in Congress blocked him

So deep state is what ? Deep state is just a term being used to describe difference in certain matters between republican and democrats. Between congress and the president , etc

Can big money persuade them? Probably. Much like the NRA who spend money to keep support for there agenda

Is the NRA deep state because they finance certain politicians and support their election to office. As well as any other special interest group.

In fact Trump signed an order to keep them there permanently

Disagreement in the government and the special interest groups that spend money to get their candidate elected is the issue.

That why they have campaign laws. Deep state in my opinion is nothing more than special interest groups that spend money and time to protect their agenda.

Hahahaahha many stones weigh 70 tons and WOULD CRUSH ANY WOOD ROLLER SYSTEM. Those stones were supposedly mined in Aswan which is 300 miles away,,,explain how they transported 2 million stones 300 miles,,,dont say papaya rafts or palm tree carts.
The ramps would need to be 1.25 miles long according to physicists.
How did they cut Rose Granite with copper ????

Scientists today tried to construct a 30 ft pyramid TODAY AND COULD NOT DO IT.

You need to go back to the drawing board.

I gots a friggin drawing board...

100.4.jpg

and then buku some. All of your concerns have been addressed long ago. No, this site does not yet deserve my pyramid construction theory. Still...

many stones weigh 70 tons and WOULD CRUSH ANY WOOD ROLLER SYSTEM.

Of course. And that's why back in the day 'Ra's Pyramid Construction Ltd.' had an entire division in charge of replacing rollers. From up the river. Wood rollers gonna get ripped to shreds right quick with that kinda weight. Hence "Ra's shreds of former pyramid construction rollers" for all your shack's heating and cooking needs. I had this one figured stem to stern two(2) decades ago, Mr. know but thank you for taking the bait. I'm an experienced and intelligent blue collar Joe and all I've done with my pyramid construction theory is apply my decade of moving safes to making a pile of blocks. Any question you have and may have I probably drew up the answer to two(2) decades ago. I don't fu(k around when I say I've got sumpin. I've got this. Here's how it goes when I give up my pyramid construction theory...

"That makes sense."

and they move along. We're done and it's now boring. Entirely anti-climatic. I need marching bands and dancing girls for this $h!!t. Or not. You may do. Ask me anything, likely I have a twenty year old image that kills it.

there is...one example...did Obama close Guantanamo?
........Obama's failure to close Guantanamo Bay detention camp, a major campaign promise, as evidence of the existence of a deep state
----------------------------------------

"evidence of a deep state"?
I demur.

Rather, it is evidence of a bit of naivete' on a non-politician new President. He hadn't yet learned that states have a say.....a big say....in some things.

Meaning, NO states wanted those HVD's (High Value Detainees) shipped to their state....either into a State run facility, or a federal one. And their elected representatives made that emphatically clear to the Obama Administration.

Which left that Administration the avenue of shipping them to some foreign country, but...............but like American states NO country wanted those prisoners on their soil.

In the end no 'deep state' was needed to keep the detainees in Cuba. It just took an absence of love for them by anybody in any government, any place.

So, in other words those Guantanamo terrorists became the proverbial Tar Baby. Meaning, once America slapped it.....America was stuck with it. And the more we struggled to free ourselves the more stuck you get.

Poor Barack learned that the hard way.

Republicans here keep talking about aa Trump victory and the first primary has not been held. You guys seem to think that when the campaign starts the mindless tweets from trump cult members are going to be the only informattion. Trump is about to get crushed by organizations who will run ads blasting his presidency, and all the stuff has has talked in his rallies is going to be played as well. We will be reminded of 1-6, and then there will be videos about the trials.

Why Trump Won’t Win​

Over the past few weeks, warnings about the threat posed by Donald Trump’s potential reelection have grown louder, including in a series of articles in The Atlantic. This alarm-raising is justified and appropriate, given the looming danger of authoritarianism in American politics. But amid all of the worrying, we might be losing sight of the most important fact: Trump’s chances of winning are slim.

Some look at Trump’s long list of flaws and understandably see reasons to worry about him winning. I see reasons to think he almost certainly won’t.

Trump’s flaws look far worse today than they did eight years ago. To take one example that should concern conservative voters: his behavior toward and views of service members.

Similarly, in 2016, Trump’s campaign was briefly rocked by the Access Hollywood videotape in which he boasted about grabbing women by the genitalia. He survived, in large part because many voters chose to accept his comments as “locker room” bluster. Several women accused him of sexual misconduct, but Trump fended off their allegations too. Now he has been held civilly liable by a New York jury for sexually abusing the advice columnist E. Jean Carroll in 1996. A federal judge has said that the jury concluded that what Trump did to Carroll was rape in the common sense of the term. Some Americans will shrug that off, but many won’t be able to.

In the long term he is unelectable. But he did win in Iowa tonight. Not that it really matters.

The people know that the only way to fix our biased courts and corrupted prosecutors and this corrupt deep state is to re elect Trump... no one else will fix this mess but him... so even republicans that hate Trump will be voting for him....
Is Trump going to push Congress to create laws making people running for office above the law?

Why Trump Won’t Win​

Why Trump Won’t Win​

He won't win if the DeepSwamp JFKs him.

This would likely be by using a deep MAGA plant already in place in order to confirm the preposterous "unhinged MAGA extremist" narrative they've been pimping for the last 9 years.

OTW, as repulsive as many of his followers are, and as unsavory as he is, he's looking pretty good to be our next POTUS. :dunno:

No neither are people in office... aren't you going to congratulate me on yesterdays big MAGA win?...
So what was your point in your earlier post?

Your candidate is alleging that presidents are above the law during their time in office and afterward.

You disagree?

So what was your point in your earlier post?

Your candidate is alleging that presidents are above the law during their time in office and afterward.

You disagree?
He said what all presidents have thought to be true... in order to make hard decisions sometime on life and death... presidents need a certain degree of immunity... for example... Biden can't be sued by the parents who lost their son's when Biden pulled our troops out of Afghanistan... or when Obama killed innocents with hellfire missiles...

Then for a sitting judge to be so infantile as to ask well can he have a seal team take out his competitor was unbelievable of course that is beyond a presidents sworn duties... that judge should hang her head in shame...

Forum List

Back