Why Trump wins

Really good article. It's good to know we aren't just going insane en masse.

This OP is only for thinking people to read.
It is based on facts existing within today's America which were hatched 25 years ago.
Two Trends, One Trigger. The 25 Year Tide That Gave Us Trump | RealClearPolitics

Read the article. Also read the article on his path to 270. Both are reasonable for sure. I was surprised to find out in the article that it is projected he would lose Iowa, but then again, I am not checking that part of the country.

The good news is------------> While losing Iowa, it is almost a slam-dunk for Colorado. Go figure.

But just as my data tells me, he carries Florida and Ohio. That is a very good thing! But, it also suggests that Clinton would take the junior senator from Virginia as her running mate, screwing us out of that-( For some reason, nothing was mentioned about Penn which is very, very close, but maybe that is good, considering they show his path to 272 without Penn, meaning if he did carry it, it would just be icing on the cake!

I find it somewhat pathetic that so many so-called 'informed' voters have no interest in considering the 'past as prologue'.
Trump is the manifestation today of what began two decades ago.
I do believe TRUMP will very quickly evolve into an excellent President.
He is consumed with being a winner in everything he does.
Being a 'winner' as the President means he will become very 'Presidential'.
The last thing he would do is run around like a fucking jerk on the global stage.
Watch for him to 'tone it down' and get on with doing what's best for the country in a calm, reserved manner AKA being 'Presidential', once he is inaugurated.

Forum List

Back