Why Trump Wins The Presidency

I support Trump. Cruz is my 2nd pick. Bush my 3rd.

But honestly....right now...Trump won't beat Hilary. Too many dumb voters for one. And...voting Trump is kinda like a married man who flirts with his hot secretary and it escalates until she's undressing in his office....and he gets too scared to do it and backs off.

I see many moderate independents in a Trump vs Hilary race doing that. As tempting as the outsider is...we may end up too scared to rock the hell out of the cradle. Hilary is the stable pick. More of the same...for better or worse.

However....world events over the next 11 months may change that. A few more terror attacks. More Muslim "migration". A gun grab executive order.

Trump can't "win" 2016. But...he can be elected if certain things happen that piss voters off enough to go ahead and bang the hot secretary and risk the marriage.

Agree with your assessment 100%........the time is coming but might be too soon. Europe is finally waking up to the fact that their nations are turning into cesspools before their eyes. The pushback is going to be unbelievable to watch........because whole cultures are on the brink and they finally see it. Same will happen here. Multiculturalism is ghey.........history is littered with examples of how ghey it is. The progressives who push this shit are still in the distinct minority and we are still a nation that loves its own country.....and Bucs.......if it ever comes down to choosing up sides, we know who's not winning!!:2up:

1928701_10207516112808334_5956089120876536336_n.jpg

:clap:

Forum List

Back