Why Trump must be seen as bad.

So you actually believe Trump's economy was worse than Biden's? Wow, the brainwashing by the left. Incredible
Trump had the benefit of inheriting a growing economy and falling unemployment that began under his predecessor, President Barack Hussein Obama. He literally got to coast for three years. Then...fate catches up with him, tests his presidency for the first time and it all goes in the tank. When just a little bit of caring, a little bit of planning, a little bit of execution may have largely saved us from the public health disaster and economic carnage that followed.

Biden hasn't had a lick of good news since the moment he raised his hand to take the oath of office. Mostly due to forces outside his control.
But he's still paying for the mistakes (pandemic wise) made in the last administration.

Trump had the benefit of inheriting a growing economy and falling unemployment that began under his predecessor, President Barack Hussein Obama. He literally got to coast for three years. Then...fate catches up with him, tests his presidency for the first time and it all goes in the tank. When just a little bit of caring, a little bit of planning, a little bit of execution may have largely saved us from the public health disaster and economic carnage that followed.

Biden hasn't had a lick of good news since the moment he raised his hand to take the oath of office. Mostly due to forces outside his control.
But he's still paying for the mistakes (pandemic wise) made in the last administration.

LOL, fruit loop, funny stuff. What's it like being totally brainless? You like the Biden economy over Trump, you aren't playing with a full deck

The man is spending money like it is going out of style when we have an inflation problem. That is utterly STUPID, but brain-dead Democrats don't seem to care.

Trump parlayed inherited wealth into a real estate and building empire. Biden never had a job that wasn't paid by taxpayers. They hate Trump and love (tolerate) Biden because the mainstream media is the propaganda arm of the democrat party.

LOL, fruit loop, funny stuff. What's it like being totally brainless? You like the Biden economy over Trump, you aren't playing with a full deck
You're a lemming. Trump's good fortune was a continuation of a good economy...that he didn't build. :)
And you fawn over him. Nobody likes this economy. But those of us with a brain know that most of the current durge..is out of Biden's control.
He's just the janitor right now.

The man is spending money like it is going out of style when we have an inflation problem. That is utterly STUPID, but brain-dead Democrats don't seem to care.

Yes, then Democrats presented an "inflation fighting" spending bill. WTF???? And then they spent the money they pretended to save. We're screwed

You're a lemming. Trump's good fortune was a continuation of a good economy...that he didn't build. :)
And you fawn over him. Nobody likes this economy. But those of us with a brain know that most of the current durge..is out of Biden's control.
He's just the janitor right now.

So you have nothing and are just repeating back to me what I said to you. Well, since you have nothing, that's it for this discussion, huh Spanky?

So did your man. And so did the Republican before him, and so did the Screen Actor's Guild president who turned Republican before him did. In fact, that guy is acknowledged as the father of modern deficit spending.
The only Republican who managed to see the light was your man's Republican predecessor's father. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
So you have nothing and are just repeating back to me what I said to you. Well, since you have nothing, that's it for this discussion, huh Spanky?
You pull the same full of shit arguing and reasoning line you always do.

Are you fucking stupid? No one likes this economy. But those of us with a brain know that Trump was just a steward and inherited the growth that began under his predecessor. Which went in the toilet when he fucked up the response to the pandemic.

But hey, let's blame it all on Biden. It's easier than thinking. :)

Well, we know now why they call him "JackOfNoTrades" don't we? One pertinent point here is that he knows nothing about economics
I know more about how things work economically than you'll ever hope to know.
You are a partisan. Democrat BAD!!! That's all you know. Sorry. :)

So did your man. And so did the Republican before him, and so did the Screen Actor's Guild president who turned Republican before him did. In fact, that guy is acknowledged as the father of modern deficit spending.
The only Republican who managed to see the light was your man's Republican predecessor's father. :)

Yes, Republicans are massive spenders just like you. That's why I laughed at the line that Republicans want to end government givaways.

I left the Republican party in 1992 over that. But you have become so dangerous opening us to the world to destroy us that I have pretty much given up on money. You can't fight what 80% of Americans want even if they are morons

I know more about how things work economically than you'll ever hope to know.
You are a partisan. Democrat BAD!!! That's all you know. Sorry. :)

Did YOU seriously call ME partisan????? I'm laughing my ass off.

And you just attacked Republicans for being spend thrifts, and I agreed with you and thanked you. But I'm "partisan." Look up the word since you don't know what it means.

And your boasting about your economic prowess is undemonstrated by your posts. I have worked in finance and economics my whole career, and you've shown nothing

Yes, Republicans are massive spenders just like you. That's why I laughed at the line that Republicans want to end government givaways.

I left the Republican party in 1992 over that. But you have become so dangerous opening us to the world to destroy us that I have pretty much given up on money. You can't fight what 80% of Americans want even if they are morons
The difference being is that Democrats will tax appropriately, then spend. Republicans, will give tax cuts, spend, and then try to pay for it with cuts to programs that help the disadvantaged.
Both parties spend. Given. But only one gives massive tax cuts...to people and companies that don't need them.

Did YOU seriously call ME partisan????? I'm laughing my ass off.

And your boasting about your economic prowess is undemonstrated by your posts. I have worked in finance and economics my whole career, and you've shown nothing
Whatever you say. We can all be what we want on the Internet. :)
If any that were true, you wouldn't be posting the things you are.

Whatever you say. We can all be what we want on the Internet. :)
If any that were true, you wouldn't be posting the things you are.

Like what? You made that up, LOL. I'm calling you out. I want to know what you think is wrong, LOL. Democrats = brainwashed

Forum List

Back