Why Trump is the new Eisenhower on immigration

So Ike succeeded in finding 80,000 illegals.

That's a rounding error for the 12 million illegals that are here.

Trump is Ike, eh?

So how come the Conservative Review failed to mention the Refugee Relief Act that Ike requested and signed in 1953 that allowed a quarter of a million war refugees to come here, including 45,000 from communist countries bent on our nuclear annihilation?

thanks Odium , IKE set things up for my generation with his operation in the early 50s . High paying jobs with good benefits where the rule when I got my first good [keeper] job in about 1969 and I have always had good blue collar jobs . I was born in 1949 just as EISENHOWER was going to work .

Racist assholes know nothing about the Braceros Program. They're so damn dumb, all they hear is Drumpf is The Best and he's gonna build a wall.

Build that wall , keep out the invaders no matter where they come from . Special emphasis on keeping out the Syrian invader refugees though . Heck , country was about 200 million in 1970 and now its about 310 million not counting illegals . In closing , stop so called legal immigration and ALL illegal immigration Luddley !!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back