FOX news begins to slowly push Donald out of the way.

When haven't you realized the kid has taken over FOX. And he's a climate changing lib from hell.

You really need to profile the "new and improved FOX on the left hand side of life management".

2016 GOP Power Index: Trump's distraction helps rivals | Fox News

Yup, it is beginning. It is an orchestrated effort to take Trump off the front page of the political spectrum. FOX is cleverly pointing out that, while Donald is struggling and slipping, several of the other GOP hopefuls are gaining ground. I expect the RNC is smiling with each word that they read.

Fox has been attacking and undermining Trump since day one. Where have you been?

This looks to be an RNC coordinated effort. Expect to see Trump's name less and less.

Well, the one thing Trump could do to really screw over the GOP (at this stage) is start sounding like a serious candidate. Thankfully for the GOP, he hasn't done that.

2016 GOP Power Index: Trump's distraction helps rivals | Fox News

Yup, it is beginning. It is an orchestrated effort to take Trump off the front page of the political spectrum. FOX is cleverly pointing out that, while Donald is struggling and slipping, several of the other GOP hopefuls are gaining ground. I expect the RNC is smiling with each word that they read.
So Fox is reporting the current events....

Shocked I am......well not really but it sounded good didn't it?

I love how Cons are finally seeing firsthand the tools that Fox has used for years to steer them along :thup:
Tell me more about Brian Williams & Keith Olbermann. Terrible Fox employees weren't they?

Fox is right
BSNBC is looney...err I mean left
CNN is still looking for the Malaysian airliner

I love how Cons are finally seeing firsthand the tools that Fox has used for years to steer them along :thup:
Tell me more about Brian Williams & Keith Olbermann. Terrible Fox employees weren't they?

Fox is right
No liberal takes MSNBC seriously. True story. :wink:

Democracy cant exist without an informed electorate and unbiased press. This isn't the NFL where you mindlessly cheer for any sh*tty team you want.

Stop watching the Fox Lapdance girls and the MSNBC Homosexuals.

Fox is right
More liberal lies

You guys are awful at lying

Fox is right
More liberal lies

I love when republicans on here brag about Fox News' super high ratings compared to MSNBC's constant tanking. So who loves having partisan bullshit shoveled down there throats more Gramps? Why doesn't anybody watch MSNBC, and conservatives EXCLUSIVELY watch Faux News?

media_65811d30-19df-11e5-b2b9-0193dca05497.jpg

Fox is right
More liberal lies

I love when republicans on here brag about Fox News' super high ratings compared to MSNBC's constant tanking. So who loves having partisan bullshit shoveled down there throats more Gramps? Why doesn't anybody watch MSNBC, and conservatives EXCLUSIVELY watch Faux News?
Because BSNBC is an untrustworthy network.

Next dumb question?

Forum List

Back