Why Trump is a bit "confused" (or simply dumb)

Please review one of his latest tweets...

✔@realDonaldTrump
Why did the Obama Administration start an investigation into the Trump Campaign (with zero proof of wrongdoing) long before the Election in November? Wanted to discredit so Crooked H would win. Unprecedented. Bigger than Watergate! Plus, Obama did NOTHING about Russian meddling.
6:22 AM - Mar 5, 2018

Now, if you review what this nitwit is stating, you too can see why he might be either confused.....or in a panic.

First Trump states that the Obama administration started an investigation of his campaign without any reason or proof.

HOWEVER, Trump ALSO claims that Obama did "NOTHING" about the Russian meddling in the campaign (regardless of Obama closing down Russian spy houses and expelling Russian spies.)

So, which is it???............Did Obama start an investigation over nothing???
Or did Obama do nothing about an investigation that.....according to the orange buffoon.....was based on "nothing"???

For some help in answering the above, check with Mitch McConnell......LOL

Donald is doing what conmen do.....
I read somewhere that Trump may be targeting his tariff message to Penn's special election in the 18th dist.
Rendell: 'Huge Trouble' for GOP If Pro-Life Dem Comes Close in PA Special Election

Pennsylvania's 18th congressional district - Wikipedia

Christ, Obama could have said the Earth is flat and you guys would praised hims a sage,
NO soggy but Obama was a gentleman a nice person with a warm smile and good sense of humor who actually cared about people.....forget that he makes trump look like a dullard

Oh, well then, you think he was a nice guy. Looka, obviously these are two entirely different people...
yes sadly I agree with you

Thanks, look, Trump is obnoxious, braggadocios, noisy and abrasive. He has been this way his entire public life... shit, I remember him on Letterman back in the 80's; he's the same today.
His private life is to write a book for too

Christ, Obama could have said the Earth is flat and you guys would praised hims a sage,
NO soggy but Obama was a gentleman a nice person with a warm smile and good sense of humor who actually cared about people.....forget that he makes trump look like a dullard

Oh, well then, you think he was a nice guy. Looka, obviously these are two entirely different people...

Thanks, look, Trump is obnoxious, braggadocios, noisy and abrasive. He has been this way his entire public life... shit, I remember him on Letterman back in the 80's; he's the same today.
And I don't mean to be off color here but I think he couldn't get laid unless he had a fistfull of 100's

And I don't mean to be off color here but I think he couldn't get laid unless he had a fistfull of 100's

There's no accounting for what some women will do and why. But ...
You have to be a heartless bastard to not feel a bit sorry for Melania. She got the money and the prenup and all, but I doubt this was in the bargain.

Ignoring science is a conservative thing. Careful out there today, if you hear thunder it's god bowling. And he hasn't been playing well recently so best to, you know, give him some space.

ONE MORE GONE
WASHINGTON, March 6 (Reuters) - Top White House economic adviser Gary Cohn, a Wall Street banker who opposes hefty steel and aluminum tariffs planned by U.S. President Donald Trump, said on Tuesday that he was resigning.

"It has been an honor to serve my country and enact pro-growth economic policies to benefit the American people, in particular the passage of historic tax reform. I am grateful to the President for giving me this opportunity and wish him and the Administration great success in the future," Cohnsaid in a statement issued by the White House.

His departure as director of the National Economic Council came after a little more than a year on the job.

There MUST be a reason why the right wingers on this thread have NOT wanted to address the question posed in the O/P........Still, I wonder why???.......................lol

COULD IT BE BECAUSE THE QUESTION IS IRRELEVANT, IMPERTINENT AND IMMATERIAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeahno

:lol:
HUH?

Rosenstein and Mueller Running for Cover Leaving Brennan Exposed
By Paul Craig Roberts

Now the Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein confirms what I told you in my previous post. Mueller found no evidence that Russia had any impact on the outcome of the 2016 election.

So what was Russiagate all about?

It was exactly, precisely what I told you it was about from the very begining. It was a conspiracy orchestrated by the military/security complex, CIA, FBI, Hillary Clinton, and the Democratic National Committed against Donald Trump.

Trump’s emphasis during his presidential campaign on normalizing relations with Russia, which the neocon Obama regime had turned into “America’s most dangerous enemy,” was a threat to the power and budgets of the military/security complex. Without a demonized enemy, what is the justification for a 1,000 billion annual budget and the laws passed in the 21st century that completely destroy the protections provided by the US Constitution?

'Why Trump is a bit "confused" (or simply dumb)'

Actually, he’s both.
I sincerely wish we could gather all Trump voters together in a single place under his governance (what's and who's left of it) and leave the rest of us out of their fearmongering, bullymongering, self-aggrandizing patch of Earth with their dictator-for-life. That way those of us who want no part of the disaster called Trump can move ahead with this work-in-progress we call America, and the American Dream.

'Why Trump is a bit "confused" (or simply dumb)'

Actually, he’s both.
I sincerely wish we could gather all Trump voters together in a single place under his governance (what's and who's left of it) and leave the rest of us out of their fearmongering, bullymongering, self-aggrandizing patch of Earth with their dictator-for-life. That way those of us who want no part of the disaster called Trump can move ahead with this work-in-progress we call America, and the American Dream.
Kalifornia sounds like the utopia for you.

As always, Trump was right. The Obama administration did start an investigation into the Trump Campaign, with nothing more than some made-up Russian lies paid for by Hillary Clinton and the DNC.

And that was unprecedented and a bigger scandal than Watergate. All the while, Obama was forewarned that the Russians were planning on meddling in the 2016 election, but he did next to nothing about it because like I said, he was sure that Hillary was a shoo-in.

Paid for by the Republicans too. Oh, why do you people keep forgetting that?

And that was unprecedented and a bigger scandal than Watergate. All the while, Obama was forewarned that the Russians were planning on meddling in the 2016 election, but he did next to nothing about it because like I said, he was sure that Hillary was a shoo-in.

Yes, Obama Mishandled Russia's Hacking. But So Has Trump | Time
time.com › Ideas › Russia hacking
Feb 22, 2018 - But the news has prompted Trump to raise a legitimate question: “Obama was President up to, and beyond, the 2016 Elections. So why didn't he do something about Russian meddling?” Indeed, if all this happened under Barack Obama's watch, shouldn't Trump's predecessor be the one shouldering the ...

Please review one of his latest tweets...

✔@realDonaldTrump
Why did the Obama Administration start an investigation into the Trump Campaign (with zero proof of wrongdoing) long before the Election in November? Wanted to discredit so Crooked H would win. Unprecedented. Bigger than Watergate! Plus, Obama did NOTHING about Russian meddling.
6:22 AM - Mar 5, 2018

Now, if you review what this nitwit is stating, you too can see why he might be either confused.....or in a panic.

First Trump states that the Obama administration started an investigation of his campaign without any reason or proof.

HOWEVER, Trump ALSO claims that Obama did "NOTHING" about the Russian meddling in the campaign (regardless of Obama closing down Russian spy houses and expelling Russian spies.)

So, which is it???............Did Obama start an investigation over nothing???
Or did Obama do nothing about an investigation that.....according to the orange buffoon.....was based on "nothing"???

For some help in answering the above, check with Mitch McConnell......LOL

SO, according to all fact check organization, Trump lies more than any other politician. Over 90% of his statements are lies. So, now I am really confused, because my rule is that if a person lies to me once, I question his further statements. And if he lies to me 2 or 3 times, I believe future statements by the guy are lis. If he lies 30 times, I stop listening because I know anything he says are likely lies. But what do you do with a guy who lies hundreds of times, and who lies over 90% of the time? That has never happened before. So, what now. Because, of course, cons keep telling me that Trump is believable. Very confusing, eh.

As always, Trump was right. The Obama administration did start an investigation into the Trump Campaign, with nothing more than some made-up Russian lies paid for by Hillary Clinton and the DNC.

Paid for by the Republicans too. Oh, why do you people keep forgetting that?

Are you pissed of at republicans. You keep saying that Obama people started an investigation into trump. So, apparently you think that politicians start investigations, and then do the investigations. So, let me help you, me poor ignorant clowns. Substitute FBI for politicians. And you will have it correct. The FBI is investigating trump. Simple as that.
So, just keep attacking, but change the target from trump to dems to the FBI. That has the added advantage of making cons look stupid. And unamerican. And truth is a good thing.

SO, according to all fact check organization, Trump lies more than any other politician. Over 90% of his statements are lies. So, now I am really confused, because my rule is that if a person lies to me once, I question his further statements. And if he lies to me 2 or 3 times, I believe future statements by the guy are lis. If he lies 30 times, I stop listening because I know anything he says are likely lies. But what do you do with a guy who lies hundreds of times, and who lies over 90% of the time? That has never happened before. So, what now. Because, of course, cons keep telling me that Trump is believable. Very confusing, eh.

Right wingers' "escape clause" for the above is this......

Take Trump seriously but not literally? How, exactly?

Forum List

Back