Why Trump is a bit "confused" (or simply dumb)

Nat and Duhkota are running neck and neck for hysteric poster of the month honors.....the winner gets a free shot of testosterone, the loser gets two.

You guys may be fucking morons and Trump ass kissers.....
BUT, you're rather funny morons and Trump ass kissers......LOL

There MUST be a reason why the right wingers on this thread have NOT wanted to address the question posed in the O/P........Still, I wonder why???.......................lol

There MUST be a reason why the right wingers on this thread have NOT wanted to address the question posed in the O/P........Still, I wonder why???.......................lol

COULD IT BE BECAUSE THE QUESTION IS IRRELEVANT, IMPERTINENT AND IMMATERIAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please review one of his latest tweets...

✔@realDonaldTrump
Why did the Obama Administration start an investigation into the Trump Campaign (with zero proof of wrongdoing) long before the Election in November? Wanted to discredit so Crooked H would win. Unprecedented. Bigger than Watergate! Plus, Obama did NOTHING about Russian meddling.
6:22 AM - Mar 5, 2018

Now, if you review what this nitwit is stating, you too can see why he might be either confused.....or in a panic.

First Trump states that the Obama administration started an investigation of his campaign without any reason or proof.

HOWEVER, Trump ALSO claims that Obama did "NOTHING" about the Russian meddling in the campaign (regardless of Obama closing down Russian spy houses and expelling Russian spies.)

So, which is it???............Did Obama start an investigation over nothing???
Or did Obama do nothing about an investigation that.....according to the orange buffoon.....was based on "nothing"???

For some help in answering the above, check with Mitch McConnell......LOL

If anyone's confused, it's you! What a dumb Leftard.

Jesus.. that one. Once again, Mr. Funny Button strikes again!!! His signature response to everything.

Nat and Duhkota are running neck and neck for hysteric poster of the month honors.....the winner gets a free shot of testosterone, the loser gets two.

You guys may be fucking morons and Trump ass kissers.....
BUT, you're rather funny morons and Trump ass kissers......LOL
BUT at least they can do is wait till Drumph takes a shower

COULD IT BE BECAUSE THE QUESTION IS IRRELEVANT, IMPERTINENT AND IMMATERIAL

"True, true".......to most of you Trump ass kissers that may indeed be the case.....LOL

upload_2018-3-6_13-30-28.png

Christ, Obama could have said the Earth is flat and you guys would praised hims a sage,

Christ, Obama could have said the Earth is flat and you guys would praised hims a sage,
NO soggy but Obama was a gentleman a nice person with a warm smile and good sense of humor who actually cared about people.....forget that he makes trump look like a dullard

I think you have it a bit backward........

Trump: "I Could Stand In the Middle Of Fifth Avenue And Shoot ...
View attachment 180789
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/.../trump_i_could_stand_in_the_mi...
Jan 23, 2016
Donald Trump makes a comment about his current momentum at a campaign stop in Sioux City, Iowa on ...
The Cult of Trump

View attachment 180788

Whatever Mr. Funny Button.

NO soggy but Obama was a gentleman a nice person with a warm smile and good sense of humor who actually cared about people.....forget that he makes trump look like a dullard

Oh, well then, you think he was a nice guy. Looka, obviously these are two entirely different people...

I believe that the lecture about the earth being flat was one offered at Trump U......Do you still have their coveted curricula handy, Soggy???

Oh, well then, you think he was a nice guy. Looka, obviously these are two entirely different people...
yes sadly I agree with you

yes sadly I agree with you

Thanks, look, Trump is obnoxious, braggadocios, noisy and abrasive. He has been this way his entire public life... shit, I remember him on Letterman back in the 80's; he's the same today.

✔@realDonaldTrump
Why did the Obama Administration start an investigation into the Trump Campaign (with zero proof of wrongdoing) long before the Election in November? Wanted to discredit so Crooked H would win. Unprecedented. Bigger than Watergate! Plus, Obama did NOTHING about Russian meddling.

Now, if you review what this nitwit is stating, you too can see why he might be either confused.....or in a panic.

First Trump states that the Obama administration started an investigation of his campaign without any reason or proof.

HOWEVER, Trump ALSO claims that Obama did "NOTHING" about the Russian meddling in the campaign (regardless of Obama closing down Russian spy houses and expelling Russian spies.)

Or did Obama do nothing about an investigation that.....according to the orange buffoon.....was based on "nothing"???

Actually, Trump is beginning to sound to me a little bit more informed about basic stuff, like geography. I mean the bar's low, and not many potus's surprise their own party with a tariff announcement, that seems to have arisen from him his being pissed off at his SIL and Mueller, and that constitutionally is really up to congress.

✔@realDonaldTrump

Donald is doing what conmen do.....

42DD0CDA-D920-44D9-8B1F-5FC80590D9D8.jpeg
As always, Trump was right. The Obama administration did start an investigation into the Trump Campaign, with nothing more than some made-up Russian lies paid for by Hillary Clinton and the DNC.

And that was unprecedented and a bigger scandal than Watergate. All the while, Obama was forewarned that the Russians were planning on meddling in the 2016 election, but he did next to nothing about it because like I said, he was sure that Hillary was a shoo-in.

Forum List

Back