Why They Hate Trump

I hate Trump because he's a liar, and not fit to run a McDonald's, nevermind the country.
yes, couldnt run a small fast food joint. Lets ignore he is a multi billionaire real estate mogul. :rolleyes:

You think it's him? Or his team? Look at how he operates now. He was born to wealth and surrounded himself with yes men all his life. No one with critical thinking skills is fooled or impressed with his "resume".
Like I said, you either love the DC Elite or you stand with breaking up the status quo.

The status quo in this country SUCKS. Thats why Hillary sucked as a candidate, but that in no way shape or form makes Trump a good leader or even fit to be president.
Anyone hated by the ilk that foam at the mouth over Trump is my friend.

I hate Trump because he's a liar, and not fit to run a McDonald's, nevermind the country.
yes, couldnt run a small fast food joint. Lets ignore he is a multi billionaire real estate mogul. :rolleyes:

You think it's him? Or his team? Look at how he operates now. He was born to wealth and surrounded himself with yes men all his life. No one with critical thinking skills is fooled or impressed with his "resume".
Like I said, you either love the DC Elite or you stand with breaking up the status quo.

The status quo in this country SUCKS. Thats why Hillary sucked as a candidate, but that in no way shape or form makes Trump a good leader or even fit to be president.

So you don't care that Trump is a terrible person and worse leader, as long as it pisses off liberals. Got it.

the ones who hate Trump LOVE criminals/ILLEGALS!!! and hate police

Last edited:

He was born to wealth and increased it 10 fold.
Look, you can be hacked out if you want, IDC.
There are SO many things to trash that clown for. Why be stupid about it?

Be honest, can you envision Trump being able to actually lead anything on his own that requires actual work and effort?
OMG

Over the past month, I think the category "people who hate Trump" has seen a significant increase in population. No wall. Amnesty. Exploding deficit, with NO ATTEMPT WHATSOEVER to slow it down.

Why the fuck did we vote for this guy?
Except his popularity has dramatically risen the past few months.
No, it has not. His approval rating went up a little, 6%, but he still has a larger disapproval number than approval number. Going from 36% approval to 42% is not dramatic.

Over the past month, I think the category "people who hate Trump" has seen a significant increase in population. No wall. Amnesty. Exploding deficit, with NO ATTEMPT WHATSOEVER to slow it down.

No, it has not. His approval rating went up a little, 6%, but he still has a larger disapproval number than approval number. Going from 36% approval to 42% is not dramatic.
A. That is a huge spike.
B. Leadership is not a popularity contest.

So you don't care that Trump is a terrible person and worse leader, as long as it pisses off liberals. Got it.
that's right ...we DON"T CARE about all the STUPID crap that is said about Trump

I care little about a leaders personal life. If they were a Billy Graham Jr that would be nice, but only as frosting on a cake.
Those pissed at Trump love the DC Elite inner circle and hate him for threatening their kingdom.

Every single person who hates Trump also supports huge government spending, open borders, low interest in crime fighting, hates much of the US Constitution, loves mega corporations, and understands and sympathizes with what bathroom confusion means.

I just read this ^ ^ ^ :laughing0301:

Turns out Trump is the biggest spender of all - Coughs up Yuuuge tax cuts for mega corporations!

“Mr. Trump may have aggravated some of the current nastiness, but his chief offense has been breaking ranks with the bipartisan coalition that produced the only period of absolute and relative decline in American history.”

Every single person who hates Trump also supports huge government spending, open borders, low interest in crime fighting, hates much of the US Constitution, loves mega corporations, and understands and sympathizes with what bathroom confusion means.

The Elite Ruling Class running this nation into the ground must be purged, and the only one we see doing anything about it is Trump.

You are leaving out the real reasons people hate Trump--the racism, sexism, corruption, ignorance, and his general Richie Rich douchebagism.

No it hasn't. Still stuck around 40% as he always has been.

“Mr. Trump may have aggravated some of the current nastiness, but his chief offense has been breaking ranks with the bipartisan coalition that produced the only period of absolute and relative decline in American history.”

The Elite Ruling Class running this nation into the ground must be purged, and the only one we see doing anything about it is Trump.

You are leaving out the real reasons people hate Trump--the racism, sexism, corruption, ignorance, and his general Richie Rich douchebagism.
Nice rant, but the left never had any issue with the racism, sexism, corruption, ignorance of the Clintons and Obama.

Who gives a crap? Leadership is not a popularity contest.
That's what wrong with you leftards. You are too busy putting people in charge who will hand out free ice cream instead of being leaders.

Nice rant, but the left never had any issue with the racism, sexism, corruption, ignorance of the Clintons and Obama.

Obama was never racist, sexist, corrupt, ignorant, nor Richie Rich. The Clintons were not either, except for the corruption part. I'll give you that.

Who gives a crap? Leadership is not a popularity contest.
That's what wrong with you leftards. You are too busy putting people in charge who will hand out free ice cream instead of being leaders.

Apparently, you give a crap.

You were the 1 who claimed Trump's popularity increased when it has not.

BTW - that's a 16% rise.

He was born to wealth and increased it 10 fold.
Look, you can be hacked out if you want, IDC.
There are SO many things to trash that clown for. Why be stupid about it?

10 fold? That is a stretch. He was given a company worth almost a billion dollars in today’s money.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back