Why They Hate Trump

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“Mr. Trump may have aggravated some of the current nastiness, but his chief offense has been breaking ranks with the bipartisan coalition that produced the only period of absolute and relative decline in American history.”

Every single person who hates Trump also supports huge government spending, open borders, low interest in crime fighting, hates much of the US Constitution, loves mega corporations, and understands and sympathizes with what bathroom confusion means.

The Elite Ruling Class running this nation into the ground must be purged, and the only one we see doing anything about it is Trump.

If you support trump, you must also support huge govt spending. 5 hundred and something billion added already this year? Holy shit. Thats like 6 or 7B a DAY

Over the past month, I think the category "people who hate Trump" has seen a significant increase in population. No wall. Amnesty. Exploding deficit, with NO ATTEMPT WHATSOEVER to slow it down.

Why the fuck did we vote for this guy?

I hate Trump because he's a habitual liar, and not fit to run a McDonald's, nevermind the country.

Over the past month, I think the category "people who hate Trump" has seen a significant increase in population. No wall. Amnesty. Exploding deficit, with NO ATTEMPT WHATSOEVER to slow it down.

Wanting to end due process for constitutional rights. CANT forget that one!

Except his popularity has dramatically risen the past few months.

I hate Trump because he's a liar, and not fit to run a McDonald's, nevermind the country.
yes, couldnt run a small fast food joint. Lets ignore he is a multi billionaire real estate mogul. :rolleyes:

Sure, When you're at rockbottom there is nowhere to go but up.

Trump is not in Congress.

I hate Trump because he's a liar, and not fit to run a McDonald's, nevermind the country.
yes, couldnt run a small fast food joint. Lets ignore he is a multi billionaire real estate mogul. :rolleyes:

You think it's him? Or his team? Look at how he operates now. He was born to wealth and surrounded himself with yes men all his life. No one with critical thinking skills is fooled or impressed with his "resume".

Trump is not in Congress.

And?

You think it's him? Or his team? Look at how he operates now. He was born to wealth and surrounded himself with yes men all his life. No one with critical thinking skills is fooled or impressed with his "resume".
He was born to wealth and increased it 10 fold.
Look, you can be hacked out if you want, IDC.
There are SO many things to trash that clown for. Why be stupid about it?

Like I said, you either love the DC Elite or you stand with breaking up the status quo.

Lets see, why do I hate Donald J. Trump....uhmmmmmmm, let me count the ways.....

1) The man lies 25 hours a day, can not be trusted and is about as corrupt as Jew stuck in a bank overnight.
2) He's racist, hates minorities, women, muslims, latino's gays, transgenders and anything that isn't white and trashy.
3) He's a man whore, who fucks women without condoms as if STD's is for poor mf's only..can't wait for the dick to get sick and its comin...no pun intended.
4) He's made this country the laughing stock on the planet.
5) Nobody trusts the guy, not even his BFF"s
6) The man lies 25 hours a day, can not be trusted and is about as corrupt as Jew stuck in a bank overnight.
7) The man lies 25 hours a day, can not be trusted and is about as corrupt as Jew stuck in a bank overnight.
8) He's a hypocrite, all that shit he talked about Obama, he's 200 times worse
And another reason I can't stand this fat white orangy mf....HE'S NOT OBAMA!!!
200w.webp
200w.webp

Lets see, why do I hate Donald J. Trump....uhmmmmmmm, let me count the ways.....

1) The man lies 25 hours a day, can not be trusted and is about as corrupt as Jew stuck in a bank overnight.
2) He's racist, hates minorities, women, muslims, latino's gays, transgenders and anything that isn't white and trashy.
3) He's a man whore, who fucks women without condoms as if STD's is for poor mf's only..can't wait for the dick to get sick and its comin...no pun intended.
4) He's made this country the laughing stock on the planet.
5) Nobody trusts the guy, not even his BFF"s
6) The man lies 25 hours a day, can not be trusted and is about as corrupt as Jew stuck in a bank overnight.
7) The man lies 25 hours a day, can not be trusted and is about as corrupt as Jew stuck in a bank overnight.
8) He's a hypocrite, all that shit he talked about Obama, he's 200 times worse
And another reason I can't stand this fat white orangy mf....HE'S NOT OBAMA!!!
200w.webp
200w.webp
The man lies 25 hours a day, can not be trusted and is about as corrupt as Jew stuck in a bank overnight.

You pretty much validated what we already know - you are a moron bigot racist.

He was born to wealth and increased it 10 fold.
Look, you can be hacked out if you want, IDC.
There are SO many things to trash that clown for. Why be stupid about it?

Be honest, can you envision Trump being able to actually lead anything on his own that requires actual work and effort?

“Mr. Trump may have aggravated some of the current nastiness, but his chief offense has been breaking ranks with the bipartisan coalition that produced the only period of absolute and relative decline in American history.”

Every single person who hates Trump also supports huge government spending, open borders, low interest in crime fighting, hates much of the US Constitution, loves mega corporations, and understands and sympathizes with what bathroom confusion means.

The Elite Ruling Class running this nation into the ground must be purged, and the only one we see doing anything about it is Trump.

Bullshit ^^^

The "Elite Ruling Class" defines the swamp creatures in Trump's cabinet.

Like I said, you either love the DC Elite or you stand with breaking up the status quo.

The status quo in this country SUCKS. Thats why Hillary sucked as a candidate, but that in no way shape or form makes Trump a good leader or even fit to be president.

Bullshit ^^^

The "Elite Ruling Class" defines the swamp creatures in Trump's cabinet.
Says the Pelosi Big Government cheerleader.

Give Trump a break. Let him pass his laws so you know what's in them........

Forum List

Back