Why they hate Matt Whitaker

I like Whitaker

He is the final straw in proving obstruction but Trump. Think Nixon on steroids
Actually I just finished watching a five part docu about Nixon and Watergate. What Nixon did was very comparable to what Trump is trying to do. He just tried to hide it while Trump freely admits to it.
ROFL! What is Trump trying to do that is comparable to what Nixon did?

Nothing could be more common nor vapid than snowflakes comparing Trump to Nixon.
Let's see.... -First the start. Nixon troubles started because he ordered a crime to try to win an election. Trump's campaign is charged of committing a crime to win an election.
-Second the tactics used against it. Nixon tried to use the power of the presidency to go after those who considered his enemies. Namely the press. Doing stuff as benign as using the press secretary going after the press. And as outrageous as trying to get tv licenses revoked.
-Third. To people who played a role in breaking the case wide open. John Dean, The White House counsel for Nixon by copping a plea. Cohen for Trump. Speculative but a decent speculation.
- Fourth the specifics that brought Nixon down. One was a tape were he was discussing calling the FBI director to let go of an investigation. The other were he was discussing paying of people to stop them from talking. Both things Trump has literally done.

I like Whitaker

Actually I just finished watching a five part docu about Nixon and Watergate. What Nixon did was very comparable to what Trump is trying to do. He just tried to hide it while Trump freely admits to it.

Nothing could be more common nor vapid than snowflakes comparing Trump to Nixon.
Let's see.... -First the start. Nixon troubles started because he ordered a crime to try to win an election. Trump's campaign is charged of committing a crime to win an election.
-Second the tactics used against it. Nixon tried to use the power of the presidency to go after those who considered his enemies. Namely the press. Doing stuff as benign as using the press secretary going after the press. And as outrageous as trying to get tv licenses revoked.
-Third. To people who played a role in breaking the case wide open. John Dean, The White House counsel for Nixon by copping a plea. Cohen for Trump. Speculative but a decent speculation.
- Fourth the specifics that brought Nixon down. One was a tape were he was discussing calling the FBI director to let go of an investigation. The other were he was discussing paying of people to stop them from talking. Both things Trump has literally done.
Nixon didn't order the break-in, you fucking dumbass. I quit reading after that. When the first sentence is wrong, why bother reading the rest?

I like Whitaker

Nixon didn't order the break-in, you fucking dumbass. I quit reading after that. When the first sentence is wrong, why bother reading the rest?
He actually did order criminal acts. It's on tape actually.

But hey, if you want to argue that Nixon was a good guy, have at it. It shows exactly were you are when it comes to following the law when it comes to politics.

I like Whitaker

But hey, if you want to argue that Nixon was a good guy, have at it. It shows exactly were you are when it comes to following the law when it comes to politics.

I said he didn't order the break-in, dumbass. You obviously know nothing about Watergate, so why don't you shut the fuck up while you are behind?

I like Whitaker

I said he didn't order the break-in, dumbass. You obviously know nothing about Watergate, so why don't you shut the fuck up while you are behind?

I never said he did. I said it started because Nixon ordered criminal acts. There are TAPES to prove he did. Watergate was a direct result from to people that got hired to commit those acts, namely Libby. Watergate wasn't even the first crime committed by those people.

I never said he did. I said it started because Nixon ordered criminal acts. There are TAPES to prove he did. Watergate was a direct result from to people that got hired to commit those acts, namely Libby. Watergate wasn't even the first crime committed by those people.

You're still wrong. It started because of the break-in.

Depends on were you consider something starts. You consider getting caught as the start of something. I consider the conception of the act the start. I think that's something that's a matter of opinion.

Depends on were you consider something starts. You consider getting caught as the start of something. I consider the conception of the act the start. I think that's something that's a matter of opinion.

Oh and btw you asked me to give the parallels in the first reply. I did exactly that. The fact that you now seem to want to argue about Nixon actually ordering Watergate shows me that you have no substantive rebuke to those parallels."I didn't read further" is not an honest argument.

Spare me. Everyone knows that Watergate started because of the break-in. You're a dumbass who doesn't know what he's talking about. End of story.

Spare me. You're a dumbass who doesn't know what he's talking about. End of story.

Not the end of story. Name calling without giving counter arguments is a sign of weakness, not strength.

Forum List

Back