Discussion in 'Politics' started by courseofhistory, Oct 5, 2012.
Spread this around and tweet, etc...
Thanks, Mr. Plouffe.
Republicans are pissed. All that work to damage America and bring down the economy to get rid of the "negro". And it could be all for nothing.
We aren't pissed, we aren't worried.....we are simply waiting for November.
What "work" is that? What did Republicans do to damage the economy?
i love Democrats like you Dean.....you and assholes like you are the reason many have left and will leave your pathetic party and join the growing ranks of the non-aligned........keep it up....you are the best reason NOT to be a Democrat....
The BLS unemployment calculations DO NOT INCLUDE:
1. People who are working one or more part-time jobs, but want to work full time.
2. People who are underemployed (Wal Mart greeter with a Master's Degree, etc.)
3. People who are NOT collecting unemployment benefits
4. People who have exhausted their 99 weeks of unemployment benefits
5. People who have completely given up looking for a job
6. Self-employed people who can't find work
The BLS calculations are BOGUS, INACCURATE, and inherently well below the ACTUAL "real world" percentage of unemployed people in the United States.
Apparently the Obama BLS unemployment rate calculation is somehow "different" from the Bush BLS unemployment rate calculation. Must be a conspiracy.
7. The 47 percent that won't work or pay taxes. Welfare leeches.
Simple rule, anytime some says it is impossible to game the system they are wrong. Anything one person can think up to prevent something from happening can be worked around. That does not mean it has happened, just that anyone who actually says it is impossible is a fool or a liar.
They use the same formulas and directives every time so if they don't use what you say above, they never have and didn't for September.
The seasonal employment is starting now and Sept. is often a good month for putting more people to work.
Separate names with a comma.