4-0 Romney/Ryan sweep in the debates

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
Romney has even more confidence after the first debate. (But he has to guard against getting too smug)

All Ryan has to do is remain silent in the VP debate.

The sweep should offset the cook-the-books jobs report.

most first debates are won by the challenger -

Romney is left with little but his own rhetoric to build on, not much to work with.

Prolly should lay off the muscatel, bub.

Anything can happen.

Romney answered the major question some voters had before the debate: can he come off as presidential?

Someone from Mars watching the first debate would have assumed Romney was the incumbant and Obama the challenger.

Romney has even more confidence after the first debate. (But he has to guard against getting too smug)

All Ryan has to do is remain silent in the VP debate.

The sweep should offset the cook-the-books jobs report.
Of course if the jobless rate numbers increased instead of decreased --- as they did, in the real world --- then you wouldn't be stating that the Bureau of Labor and Statistics cooked the books. Instead, you would be jumping for joy, and dancing in the street.

Don't get ahead of yourself bud. Romney could win them all, but it's no sure thing. Obama isn't a moron man. However he has a very tough position trying to defend his Policies with the Economy and I doubt he is looking forward to talking foreign Policy with the Bangazi Debacle, and everything else. So Romney has a fair shot, but I would not get all excited just yet.

Ryan could very Easily lose to Biden. If Biden can keep from any of his More Retarded Comments, He is a good speaker, and Debater, With a lot more Exp than Ryan.

The expectations for Biden aren't very high.

If he limits it to 5 gaffes - the lib media will say he won the debate.

I don't think anyone seriously believes anything less than for Ryan to mop the floor with Biden. But to doubt Obama in the next two debates is pretty foolish.

Prolly should lay off the muscatel, bub.

Anything can happen.

Romney answered the major question some voters had before the debate: can he come off as presidential?

Someone from Mars watching the first debate would have assumed Romney was the incumbant and Obama the challenger.

That was the main message of the first debate.

Don't get ahead of yourself bud. Romney could win them all, but it's no sure thing. Obama isn't a moron man.

Obama has nothing to do with winning the election. He is just the show man dancing on the stage for us who believe we have the vote. The political machinery behind him has the game in the bag.

Not to worry.

Oblunder's handlers will give him lots of witty things to say the day after Romney hands him his ass in front of 60 million viewer.

LOL

Don't get ahead of yourself. The turkey isn't in the pot yet.

It is impossible for Obama to win. He can't go on offense by using hypotheticals, and he can only play defense while Romney illustrates how the leadership vacuum created by Obama now puts the world on the verge of WW3.

It won't be pretty.

Don't get ahead of yourself bud. Romney could win them all, but it's no sure thing. Obama isn't a moron man. However he has a very tough position trying to defend his Policies with the Economy and I doubt he is looking forward to talking foreign Policy with the Bangazi Debacle, and everything else. So Romney has a fair shot, but I would not get all excited just yet.

Ryan could very Easily lose to Biden. If Biden can keep from any of his More Retarded Comments, He is a good speaker, and Debater, With a lot more Exp than Ryan.

Age and experiance has defeated youth and enthusiasm many times. The affable old man may have a few surprises up his sleeve.

Forum List

Back