Why the Left Planned the January 6 Riot

Wait till the cult hears about David Kay Johnstone's new book about Trump where he writes about what thieving corrupt self dealing bastards Trump & his family are, including Jared & Ivanka.

It won't be pretty.
Oh, I don't know. First, they won't even be told about it in their world. If they are, they'll brush it off as fake news and won't give it a second thought.

The walls of the cult are impenetrable. I suspect all we can hope for at this point is that enough people finally peel off over time. But that will come from within themselves, and definitely not from people telling them or shaming them to do it. That's how cults are.

Last edited:
And now the law is prosecuting and locking up the rightists and ignoring the leftists that led the coup attempt! Duhhhh.
The left started “the” coup attempt to overthrow Biden’s election ?
Seriously, that’s your claim ? Strange dude.

No.
But she helped supply the 1/6 rioters with incentive based on ripping up a sitting Presidents SOTU address!!
She is no innocent, fer' sure!!!
And 5/6 of the inspiration was from Pence who refused to go along. So Pence, loyal to Trump for four years officially became a member of the deep state, which I guess is a hanging offense. .

1/6 riot was refreshing and should have signaled to Neo-Marxists Dimm's that all bets are off!!

Only because they are.
Is there any “ ism” that Dems aren’t ? It keeps changing, its so hard to keep up. So, Marxism is the official grifter line of the week for Dems from Trump Humper’s. .

No.
But she helped supply the 1/6 rioters with incentive based on ripping up a sitting Presidents SOTU address!!
She is no innocent, fer' sure!!!
Sitting president. That’s an apt way to describe fat ass Trump.

Forum List

Back