The Conspiracy Theorists, conspiracy theorists... about Jan 6 conspiracy theories

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind

First and foremost, they CANNOT prove for a FACT that this "riot" was caused by Trump supporters. Sure, there were a FEW, but not ALL. There were tons of other people there that were there just to be there, or there because it was a rally......they don't care WHOSE rally. Also counting all the media, journalists, spectators, and such....who all got caught up in the ruckus.

"Re-educating" abused prisoners from this "riot". Seems I've read this in history books about the Nazis and the Jews. Heil DementiacRats!

One week after this "riot", a few free-lance journalists (NOT affiliated with the govt, political party, or media co.) had their findings posted online –

One journalist found that the DC MAYOR had hired anti-Trump cops to work this crowd....."work" them by maneuvering them to "riot" and "stampede" via wrangling the crowds with those barricades, so their exits were either cut off or funneled into very small exit areas. This created the ILLUSION of a "riot stampede", not the fact that these people were only trying to LEAVE the area.

Another journalist stated that the DC cops were also hired by the Mayor to purposely aggravate and cause friction in the crowds of people, while also purposely putting themselves in harms way, in hopes the crowds of people would actually trample them. (I wonder how much money they were offered by the Dems to do this?)

Another journalist claimed that VERY FEW people were actually chanting for Trump after his speech, and most people were in fact, attempting to leave the area. But the police were barricading exits, and people were trying to push through to get out. But this Q-Anon idiot seemed to come out of nowhere and focus on one small group of people closest to the building itself, yelling stuff at them and working them into a frenzy.

These free-lance articles and even the photos they took to back up their stories all disappeared a week after they were posted online!

I’ve searched for them a few times, but have not found anything. Seems to me the conspiracy theories are TRUE. Otherwise, WHY would the online media companies completely obliterate and remove free-lance journalists findings of this “riot” from the internet?

Forum List

Back