Why the inner cities in the USA sucks

Blacks need to get past this stuff. Encourage education, IF race isn't an issue, then get over it. Teach your kids by example, marry and hold on to your spouse and love your children. Don't abandon your wife and your kids and forsake learning and disparage the culture, don't use rap music or sports to bolster mass conformity.

Weeeeeeee! Pull yoself up by yo own beltless baskeball shorts, negro! Quit showin yo draws to us an get you a job, negro! Quit openin yo legs fo every baby daddy that wants him some, negro ho!

well....you put it crudely....like any other racist democrat....but why is advise to get an education, stay married and have children in that marriage and not have children when you are a teenager and unwed, and get experience and a job.....

Oh....I get it.....those things take an individual effort.....something that is alien to someone who only recognizes the will of the Borg Collective....where it would be too much to expect a human being to take care of themselves and to take advantage of opportunities to succeed while avoiding the pitfalls that lead to poverty.....

I get it now.......

Never evolve.......it's your choice.

Follow your lead? Think I'll pass

Suit yourself. Ignorance is bliss.

I'm Pop23, glad to meet ya Bliss!

You can throw all the money you want at schools. If the kid comes from a broken home (like I did) and if the kid does drugs instead of study and ends up dropping out, his life is ruined. If a young girl decides to start having kids for that monthly check instead of respecting herself, all the money in the world won't save her. It's got to come from a lot of effort from the individual. We used to call that responsibility in this country. That's what TWO parents used to instill in kids. Now, we're programing kids to fail and vote Democrat. Rinse and repeat.

Many of our cities are doing quite well and more people are moving from the suburbs back into the cities
Very True, Once lower income people are force out, redevelopment takes place and the yuppies move in.
Happening in DC even as we speak.

Where are the low income people going?
It seems that they are moved in more government housing, which again does not solve the problem;
City review finds plans to redevelop poor neighborhoods overly optimistic - The Washington Post

Forum List

Back