Why the hell are NFL Fans buying tickets right now and we dont even know if there will be a season?

plus even if it is a season they are saying it could be with no fans. So why the hell would they be buying tickets? I am confused
Well word is it has been reported they are going to have an nfl season but with just limited searing meaning there won’t be sellouts or stadiums with thousands of empty seats probably only allowing season ticket holders and a few thousand others in,so they jump on the rumor not wanting to is the boat.

Six rings say he already is
Yeah, but I think it’s still arguable. If he wins with the Bucs in his 40s, it won’t be. :p
Montana came close with KC

Montana is one of the few QBs that I see having a legitimate argument as being better than Brady (limiting it to the SB era).
I used to think nobody could be better than Montana. But based on a career, it is no longer close

Yeah, but I think it’s still arguable. If he wins with the Bucs in his 40s, it won’t be. :p

Montana is one of the few QBs that I see having a legitimate argument as being better than Brady (limiting it to the SB era).
Oh, Joe Money, The best! He taught Steve Young, and then Steve taught..Whoever won the last Superbowl the Bucs won some stuff. Brad Johnson, I guess. Why am I thinking Dilfer Doo?

I used to think nobody could be better than Montana. But based on a career, it is no longer close

Montana was, in many ways, better than Brady in the Super Bowl. I think there's still an argument there.

plus even if it is a season they are saying it could be with no fans. So why the hell would they be buying tickets? I am confused
Why are they selling them if there aren't going to be any fans?

Well word is it has been reported they are going to have an nfl season but with just limited searing meaning there won’t be sellouts or stadiums with thousands of empty seats probably only allowing season ticket holders and a few thousand others in,so they jump on the rumor not wanting to is the boat.
They're still all gonna be waiting in line to get in and they're all gonna be using the same potties. Might as well just open the damned stadium if they're going to do it.

Montana was, in many ways, better than Brady in the Super Bowl. I think there's still an argument there.

Niners only had one close. They were a much better team than the other three.

Brady has played in NINE Superbowls
Montana made four

Montana made four

Yes, but Montana's performance in those 4 was exceptional. 4 games, 11 TDs, 0 INTs, 127.8 rating, undefeated. Brady has had some great performances, but he's 6-3, has 18 TDs in 9 games and 6 INTs, a 95.6 rating. Oh, Montana also has 2 rushing TDs in Super Bowls. Brady has none.

Don't get me wrong, I'll go with Brady as the best all time at this point...but there's a good argument for Montana still, especially if you consider Super Bowl performance to be the ultimate measure of a QB.

Montana made four

Yes, but Montana's performance in those 4 was exceptional. 4 games, 11 TDs, 0 INTs, 127.8 rating, undefeated. Brady has had some great performances, but he's 6-3, has 18 TDs in 9 games and 6 INTs, a 95.6 rating. Oh, Montana also has 2 rushing TDs in Super Bowls. Brady has none.

Don't get me wrong, I'll go with Brady as the best all time at this point...but there's a good argument for Montana still, especially if you consider Super Bowl performance to be the ultimate measure of a QB.
When you look at a career, you can’t look at just how they performed in the Superbowls they appeared in

You have to count EVERY season. A season you didn’t make the Super Bowl counts worse than a loss in the Super Bowl
Year after year after year, Brady had his team in the AFC Championship or Super Bowl. Nine Super Bowls for Brady and 13 AFC Championship games. All in 20 seasons.

Montana is not even close

In 15 seasons, he appeared in 4 Super Bowls and only one additional AFC/NFC Championship game. The rest were all early playoff losses or didn’t make the playoffs

Last edited:

Montana made four

I see you are sill in denial mode that the superbowls were all fixed for the cheaters to come back and win in the last minute by the nfl,why am I not surprised.? Lol, after all,you do the wrongwinger thing always when countered with evidence you can’t refute that true on which is this:scared1::biggrin: waits for you to Fart in reply as you always do to those facts:auiqs.jpg::lmao:

Montana made four

When you look at a career, you can’t look at just how they performed in the Superbowls they appeared in

You have to count EVERY season. A season you didn’t make the Super Bowl counts worse than a loss in the Super Bowl
Year after year after year, Brady had his team in the AFC Championship or Super Bowl. Nine Super Bowls for Brady and 13 AFC Championship games. All in 20 seasons.

Montana is not even close

In 15 seasons, he appeared in 4 Super Bowls and only one additional AFC/NFC Championship game. The rest were all early playoff losses or didn’t make the playoffs

I specifically said Montana could be argued as better if performance in the big game is the main factor.
The Pats have also been helped by an atrocious AFC East. I mean, wow, those teams have been bad for a long time now! :lol:
If you only look at Montana on the 49ers, he actually has a slightly better playoff win percentage than Brady. Montana was 14-5, Brady is 30-11 to this point. Montana has a much better TD% at 6.6 to Brady's 4.5...Brady has a better INT% at 2.2 to Montana's 2.9 as a 49er. Montana is better in yards per attempt and rating. Even when adding in the Chiefs playoff games, Montana and Brady actually have some very similar numbers in a lot of categories, and Montana was better in enough to argue he was a better playoff QB.

As normally happens in QB arguments, how you rate them is the important factor. Does team success = QB individual ranking? Is Trent Dilfer better than Dan Marino because he has a SB win? How much was Montana, how much was Walsh and Rice and Craig and the D? How much was Brady, how much was Belichick and the D? (Admittedly, Brady didn't have the level of offensive talent around him). I'm just saying the argument is still there, and not just for Montana.

If Brady can win another one with the Bucs, though...

There will definitely be a season and with fans. Sweden is the model to follow NOT Italy and we are seeing that firsthand. More and more people are waking up to that daily.
Oh I agree 100%. Let the fans decide. Enough of the Govt which sucks btw and the media which sucks too, telling us what to do.

Montana made four

I see you are sill in denial mode that the superbowls were all fixed for the cheaters to come back and win in the last minute by the nfl,why am I not surprised.? Lol, after all,you do the wrongwinger thing always when countered with evidence you can’t refute that true on which is this:scared1::biggrin: waits for you to Fart in reply as you always do to those facts:auiqs.jpg::lmao:
Shut the fuck up you stupid sore loser. You’re an idiot.

Forum List

Back