Why the GOP will continue to stay on the "attack"

The only thing Republicans need to run on is..

Are you better off today than when the Hope and Change was elected?

if answer NO...than vote to kick Obama and his Comrades in arms OUT.

...and return to the Bush days and the greatest economic crash since the Great Depression. Yeah, that is what the American Public want...:lol::lol::lol:

President Obama has been trying to come up with an economic plan to simply get him back to where unemployment was when he took office at 7.6%. Now here we are at 5 Trillion dollars later with 8.3% unemployment that's ACTUALLY 18.7% in terms of underemployment. How's that an improvement on the economy?

If he was serious about jobs, why did he choose unemployment extensions over the Keystone pipeline?

The president is sworn in at the end of Jan. The previous president's budget lasts until October. On the last day of Bush last budget, unemployment was 10.1%. The month Obama was sworn in, the country was losing jobs at the rate of 750,000 a MONTH.

True story.

you said ELIMINATEEducation Dean.....cutting money from it is not ELIMINATING it......out here in California your Democratic friends have cut the budgets here too,does that now mean that Democrats are against Education?.....using your logic i guess they are.....now show me a link that says REPUBLICANS WANT TO END EDUCATION OR keep your fat fucking mouth shut....

Slashing education to a point where it has no value, is, definitely "ending" it. It's like turning Medicare into a "voucher" program. Republicans say it's still Medicare. Only it's not. It's a voucher program.

You have to call a turd a turd and EVERYTHING Republicans touch turns to shit. Everything.

still no link Dean.....you said it now back it up......California went from top 5 to bottom 5.....i guess Democrats out here are good at destroying Education too.....and this State has poured Billions into it,now they are cutting it......i guess Democrats are just as bad.....Democrats just hate Education i suppose.....

no comment on this Dean?......i guess Democrats hate Education just as much as Republicans......and still no link about Republicans wanting TO END Education......

Slashing education to a point where it has no value, is, definitely "ending" it. It's like turning Medicare into a "voucher" program. Republicans say it's still Medicare. Only it's not. It's a voucher program.

You have to call a turd a turd and EVERYTHING Republicans touch turns to shit. Everything.

still no link Dean.....you said it now back it up......California went from top 5 to bottom 5.....i guess Democrats out here are good at destroying Education too.....and this State has poured Billions into it,now they are cutting it......i guess Democrats are just as bad.....Democrats just hate Education i suppose.....

no comment on this Dean?......i guess Democrats hate Education just as much as Republicans......and still no link about Republicans wanting TO END Education......

You still haven't learned how to use a search engine?

"Republicans cut education" ---> Take your pick.

Google:

https://www.google.com/#sclient=psy....,cf.osb&fp=6135da6f87024d0c&biw=1742&bih=882

Bing:

republicans cut eduction - Bing

Webcrawler:

republicans cut education - Web - WebCrawler

Yahoo:

republicans cut education - Yahoo! Search Results

Let me know if you need any more help and I'll send "instructions".

He's gotten a lot more tax cuts than spending increases through congress, why should that balloon the deficit? It's almost like there is no difference between spending and tax cuts.

Balloon the deficit?
That's fucking rich, asswipe.
He's gotten us -$1,330,000,000,000.00 in the hole since taking office.

that's what pisses me off. every president and congress, in my entire lifetime, has taken us to record debt. when is somebody going to come along that will address this massive issue.

The GOP is of course trying to end the public education system as we know it. They want to get tax breaks for going to private schools and that will mean less funding for the public schools. That will hurt the masses and poorer schools. But the rich will go to great private schools.

This will not improve the public school systems, it will hurt them.

Why not instead just focus on our poorest areas and improve their schools?

Americans aren't behind the rest of the world in education when you take out our poorest school districts. If you live in a middle class community, you probably went to a good public school that provided you with a great education.

Some people on the left theorize that the right want to ruin public schools because they benefit from an uninformed/dumb society.

You still haven't learned how to use a search engine?

"Republicans cut education" ---> Take your pick.

Google:

https://www.google.com/#sclient=psy....,cf.osb&fp=6135da6f87024d0c&biw=1742&bih=882

Bing:

republicans cut eduction - Bing

Webcrawler:

republicans cut education - Web - WebCrawler

Yahoo:

republicans cut education - Yahoo! Search Results

Let me know if you need any more help and I'll send "instructions".
your the one who needs help Dean..........you said END EDUCATION.......cutting is not ending.....you had a link supplied by someone earlier showing 6-7 States run by Democrats who are cutting Education......California is CUTTING the Education budget.....now if you need help understanding that let me know and i will send you some help......in the meantime.....where is the link backing up where you said they want to END Education....otherwise i have no choice but to think Democrats also want to END Education.....afterall according to you cutting=ending......i will wait for your link....

The GOP is of course trying to end the public education system as we know it. They want to get tax breaks for going to private schools and that will mean less funding for the public schools. That will hurt the masses and poorer schools. But the rich will go to great private schools.

This will not improve the public school systems, it will hurt them.

Why not instead just focus on our poorest areas and improve their schools?

Americans aren't behind the rest of the world in education when you take out our poorest school districts. If you live in a middle class community, you probably went to a good public school that provided you with a great education.

so Bobo you come off much smarter than Dean......when you said this....."The GOP is of course trying to end the public education system as we know it.".....Dean just said "END Education" because they hate Education.....which is a crock of shit,that's why he could not come up with a link....you are right they are trying to change it,not END it......but when you see a system like here in California go from top to bottom.....i dont blame anyone for wanting some kind of change.....and there are many Democrats out here Bobo that are also pretty fed up with the failing School system,especially if you have kids in schools out here....

Some people on the left theorize that the right want to ruin public schools because they benefit from an uninformed/dumb society.

i think the left benefits too Bobo.....they just do it differently like keeping the poor dependent on them....by feeding them bullshit they feed them......but the Latinos and Blacks are catching on....like i have said before,when the Latinos take over the Democratic Party,and eventually,they will,and make it fit their agenda,you watch all the Whites leave that Party......Dean will be at that door so fucking fast,you will never see a guy move so Quick.....

The Republicans better come on the attack..

We need to fight FIRE with Fire.

or as Obama said, you don't bring a knife to a gunfight..

Forum List

Back