Why the GOP will continue to stay on the "attack"

its a character flaw.....

So I always ask you where I'm mistaken, and you can never say where. Just unimaginative and tired insults. Well, at least I can count on you being "consistent".
"Mistaken" carries a connotation of an honest error...There is no such honorable intent to any of your brain droppings.

Therefore, your puerile and intellectually vapid posts get all the consideration they deserve....Like none.

Is that all you've got? Silly insults?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bush submitted a $3.1 trillion dollar budget for FY2009 and federal receipts for FY2009 were $2.1 trillion.

Do the math.

That budget never passed. Bush wasn't president in FY2009. Obama was. Obama passed his "stimulus" in 2009, but you don't want to credit him with any of that spending. Nor do you want to credit him with $350 in TARP spending he did in FY2009.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Scroll back where I said that an additional $400 billion was added to the budget that Bush submitted. That's why I said that that he had a $3.1 trillion dollar budget and not a $3.5 trillion. Your saying "Bush wasn't president in FY2009" just shows how ignorant or purposely dishonest you are being here. You may be able to fool yourself and a few mouth breathers but you certainly can't fool me.

Scroll back where I said Bush's budget was never approved, so it doesn't matter what was in it. The Senate hasn't passed a budget in 3 years. Furthermore, Obama's "stimulus" contained increases for FY2009 for almost all the departments in the federal government. The EPA budget, for instance, was increased by 60%. According to you, that shouldn't count.

You can babble until doomsday about Bush's budget, but the only thing that matters is how much the government spent during his final year, and that figure is slightly under $500 billion.

Tell us something...Do the paint chips stay crunchy in milk?

So I always ask you where I'm mistaken, and you can never say where. Just unimaginative and tired insults. Well, at least I can count on you being "consistent".

oh fuck you Dean.....i have told you so many fucking times but as usual you play your stupid fucking games.....you have i dont know how many threads started around here where you will make one of your stupid remarks about Republicans,and when asked to produce a link.....your all of a sudden gone,on to yet another thread to do the same dam thing......i will ask you again for the 4th fucking time.....where is your link proving that Republicans hate Education and want to put an end to Education......and yes you have a Character flaw.....anyone as obsessed with you with Republicans has a deep personal problem....get fucking help.....as much as Bripat dislikes Democrats/Liberals you dont see him mentioning them in every fucking thread the guy is in.....you on the other hand will mention Republicans/Conservatives even if the thread is about the Temperature of the fucking Sun....

oh fuck you Dean.....i have told you so many fucking times but as usual you play your stupid fucking games.....you have i dont know how many threads started around here where you will make one of your stupid remarks about Republicans,and when asked to produce a link.....your all of a sudden gone,on to yet another thread to do the same dam thing......i will ask you again for the 4th fucking time.....where is your link proving that Republicans hate Education and want to put an end to Education......and yes you have a Character flaw.....anyone as obsessed with you with Republicans has a deep personal problem....get fucking help.....as much as Bripat dislikes Democrats/Liberals you dont see him mentioning them in every fucking thread the guy is in.....you on the other hand will mention Republicans/Conservatives even if the thread is about the Temperature of the fucking Sun....

You don't need to believe me, fine. Go to any search engine and do a search using the phrase, "Republicans cut education". See what comes up. Pick your "source". It's not like it's a "secret".

https://www.google.com/#pq=states+r....,cf.osb&fp=6135da6f87024d0c&biw=1742&bih=882

What you could do is provide links where Republicans support education. It really is "just that simple". Put your money where your fat fucking mouth is. Go ahead. Prove me wrong.

The GOP has no choice but to attack. Romney is such a weak candidate, they need to come up with as mnay lies about Obama as possible.

Heck, I know lots of Democrats that like Romney. He is the perfect moderate for the job.

The GOP has no choice but to attack. Romney is such a weak candidate, they need to come up with as mnay lies about Obama as possible.

Heck, I know lots of Democrats that like Romney. He is the perfect moderate for the job.

Agreed. Sad that.

You don't need to believe me, fine. Go to any search engine and do a search using the phrase, "Republicans cut education". See what comes up. Pick your "source". It's not like it's a "secret".

https://www.google.com/#pq=states+r....,cf.osb&fp=6135da6f87024d0c&biw=1742&bih=882

What you could do is provide links where Republicans support education. It really is "just that simple". Put your money where your fat fucking mouth is. Go ahead. Prove me wrong.
you said ELIMINATEEducation Dean.....cutting money from it is not ELIMINATING it......out here in California your Democratic friends have cut the budgets here too,does that now mean that Democrats are against Education?.....using your logic i guess they are.....now show me a link that says REPUBLICANS WANT TO END EDUCATION OR keep your fat fucking mouth shut....

"Mistaken" carries a connotation of an honest error...There is no such honorable intent to any of your brain droppings.

Therefore, your puerile and intellectually vapid posts get all the consideration they deserve....Like none.

Is that all you've got? Silly insults?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

what do you have Chris?.....your no different than Dean.....you put up something that will say" man drowns in river".....and then proceed,like Dean,and bring Republicans into it,even though they are not mentioned in the story....both of you are pretty fucking dishonest......after a while it gets pretty dam old......try being truthful and you may garner a little respect around here....

you said ELIMINATEEducation Dean.....cutting money from it is not ELIMINATING it......out here in California your Democratic friends have cut the budgets here too,does that now mean that Democrats are against Education?.....using your logic i guess they are.....now show me a link that says REPUBLICANS WANT TO END EDUCATION OR keep your fat fucking mouth shut....

Slashing education to a point where it has no value, is, definitely "ending" it. It's like turning Medicare into a "voucher" program. Republicans say it's still Medicare. Only it's not. It's a voucher program.

You have to call a turd a turd and EVERYTHING Republicans touch turns to shit. Everything.

Slashing education to a point where it has no value, is, definitely "ending" it. It's like turning Medicare into a "voucher" program. Republicans say it's still Medicare. Only it's not. It's a voucher program.

You have to call a turd a turd and EVERYTHING Republicans touch turns to shit. Everything.

still no link Dean.....you said it now back it up......California went from top 5 to bottom 5.....i guess Democrats out here are good at destroying Education too.....and this State has poured Billions into it,now they are cutting it......i guess Democrats are just as bad.....Democrats just hate Education i suppose.....

Rdean is just not sane, I don't know how you read his posts and not see a guy dressed as Napoleon

Seriously, what else are they going to run on?

The American people don't see even more tax cuts for the wealthy as the way to go.

"Prosperity though lower wages" doesn't resonate.

Outlaw birth control? Seriously?

Slash education? What about the kids?

Medical bills are the number one cause of bankruptcy so "no health care" is not something the average American sees as a "right". Instead, they see it as a "problem".

Republicans should stay away from foreign policy. After all, they let Bin Laden go. Obama not only took out Bin Laden, but most of the al Qaeda leadership. And did it no matter where Bin Laden was. Which was against Republican policy.

End the EPA? Like Michelle Bachmann said she would during the presidential debates? Seeing what's going on in China, a country that is now number one in birth defects, that seems like a losing strategy.

So what's left? What will Republicans run on that will be a "winning hand"?

We want to know.

"Taking out a credit card from the bank of China in the name of our children, driving up our national debt from 5 trillion dollars from the first 42 Presidents to 9 Trillion all by his lonesome. Now we are going to have to pay back thirty thousand dollars for every man, woman, and child, that is irresponsible, that's unpatriotic" -- Senator Barrack Obama

Yet Obama doesn't think twice about adding 5 trillion dollars more. If 4 trillion in two terms is considered "unpatriotic", what do you call an additional 5 Trillion in just over 3 years?

Last edited:
You want to know? Actually I know you don't really want to know but here goes anyway:

Pred, I think you need to take another look at the GOP leadership and the GOP nominees. They are calling for lowering the top tax bracket only. They are calling for cuts in education, and not just at the high school level. They have absolutely no plan, of any kind, that would help contain the cost of health care. Santorum wants no access to birth control for any woman, ever. Bachmann wants no EPA. Paul wants no ... well, everything. Ryan wants no Medicare. Many want no Social Security. And the list goes on.

Honestly, I don't think you're following your party too closely.

Actually, you are drinking too much of the Kool Aid. Seriously you couldn't be more wrong. If one person in the GOP decides to run on the stance that he wants to cut taxes for the top 1% (who btw, pay 40% of all personal income taxes), that doesn't mean that that is the GOP platform and that whomever gets the nom will want to do that. And as I said in my response, we have been spending more and more on education and the result is that our kids are falling futher and further behind the rest of the world, so money isn't fixing the problem and the country is broke. We absolutely DO have a plan for healthcare, this plan has been proposed and submitted many times but is shot down in the Democrat held Senate. The DNC and obama repeatedly lie and claim that we have no plan and you guys simply believe it. And for the last time Michelle achmann is not the entire GOP.

That's because Obama is allowing state wavers for No Child Left behind. In other words Obama simply wants to throw money at education without the schools having any accountability of verifying quality and qualified teachers instructing our children.

The only thing Republicans need to run on is..

Are you better off today than when the Hope and Change was elected?

if answer NO...than vote to kick Obama and his Comrades in arms OUT.

...and return to the Bush days and the greatest economic crash since the Great Depression. Yeah, that is what the American Public want...:lol::lol::lol:

President Obama has been trying to come up with an economic plan to simply get him back to where unemployment was when he took office at 7.6%. Now here we are at 5 Trillion dollars later with 8.3% unemployment that's ACTUALLY 18.7% in terms of underemployment. How's that an improvement on the economy?

If he was serious about jobs, why did he choose unemployment extensions over the Keystone pipeline?

That budget never passed. Bush wasn't president in FY2009. Obama was. Obama passed his "stimulus" in 2009, but you don't want to credit him with any of that spending. Nor do you want to credit him with $350 in TARP spending he did in FY2009.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Scroll back where I said that an additional $400 billion was added to the budget that Bush submitted. That's why I said that that he had a $3.1 trillion dollar budget and not a $3.5 trillion. Your saying "Bush wasn't president in FY2009" just shows how ignorant or purposely dishonest you are being here. You may be able to fool yourself and a few mouth breathers but you certainly can't fool me.

Scroll back where I said Bush's budget was never approved, so it doesn't matter what was in it. The Senate hasn't passed a budget in 3 years. Furthermore, Obama's "stimulus" contained increases for FY2009 for almost all the departments in the federal government. The EPA budget, for instance, was increased by 60%. According to you, that shouldn't count.

You can babble until doomsday about Bush's budget, but the only thing that matters is how much the government spent during his final year, and that figure is slightly under $500 billion.

I've said all along that $400 billion was added to the budget. You claiming that adding $400 billion somehow absolves Bush from the first $3.1 trillion is patently retarded. You are literally making up your own reality to try and get Bush off the hook for initially blowing the deficit up to a trillion dollars.

I'm done entertaining your complete nonsense on the matter.

The only thing Republicans need to run on is..

Are you better off today than when the Hope and Change was elected?

if answer NO...than vote to kick Obama and his Comrades in arms OUT.

...and return to the Bush days and the greatest economic crash since the Great Depression. Yeah, that is what the American Public want...:lol::lol::lol:

President Obama has been trying to come up with an economic plan to simply get him back to where unemployment was when he took office at 7.6%. Now here we are at 5 Trillion dollars later with 8.3% unemployment that's ACTUALLY 18.7% in terms of underemployment. How's that an improvement on the economy?

If he was serious about jobs, why did he choose unemployment extensions over the Keystone pipeline?

First, it's was Republicans who asked Obama to delay the Keystone pipeline.

Second, we are only talking about 6,500 jobs. That's not very many.

You sit in front of the Internet. USE IT!

Forum List

Back