Why the GoP is the laughing stock of

ROFLMAO

So if you dare Question Obama you are the Laughing stock of the world.

Considering much of the world still lives under Dictators who can not be questioned. I am not surprised :)

No. If you're a birfer, you're a laughing stock.

Frankly I find that poll hard to believe. I don't think half the Republicans here are birfers.

Well, so far 4 out of 5 conservatives who have answered this thread think otherwise. That's 80 percent by my count...:cool:

ROFLMAO

Considering much of the world still lives under Dictators who can not be questioned. I am not surprised :)

I think the point is that if you question his citizenship, you are the laughing stock of the world.

More of a laughing stock than those that think 9-11 was an inside Bush job?

Wonder why Pelosi was never criticized for not condemning those that claim 9-11 was an inside job the way Boehner was criticized for not condemning the birthers.

Hmmmm......and there is no media bias.

ROFLMAO

I think the point is that if you question his citizenship, you are the laughing stock of the world.

Wonder why Pelosi was never criticized for not condemning those that claim 9-11 was an inside job the way Boehner was criticized for not condemning the birthers.

I think anybody who believes that 9-11 was an inside job is a conspiracy theorist as is anybody who believes Obama is not American. Why does Pelosi even have to comment on conspiracy theorists with regard to 9-11?

Last edited:

ROFLMAO

Frankly I find that poll hard to believe. I don't think half the Republicans here are birfers.

Good thing you weren't one of the ones dumb enough to bite on this 'poll'...

"Fifty-one percent of 400 Republican primary voters surveyed..."
Ron Paul in Fourth Place Among Republicans Who Think Obama Born in America

A poll of this apparent depth is along the lines of elementary-school gossip: "Everyone hates you."

BTW, here's a shocker....

"Public Policy Polling (PPP) is an American Democratic Party-affiliated polling firm..."
Public Policy Polling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think anybody show believes that 9-11 was an inside job is a conspiracy theorist as is anybody who believes Obama is not American. Why does Pelosi even have to comment on conspiracy theorists with regard to 9-11?

For 6 years, she didnt and she didnt have to.

But after a month and a half, Boehner is criticized by the media for not condemning the birthers....I think it was Stefanopolous....and then NBC jumped all over it.

ROFLMAO

Good thing you weren't one of the ones dumb enough to bite on this 'poll'...

"Fifty-one percent of 400 Republican primary voters surveyed..."
Ron Paul in Fourth Place Among Republicans Who Think Obama Born in America

A poll of this apparent depth is along the lines of elementary-school gossip: "Everyone hates you."

BTW, here's a shocker....

"Public Policy Polling (PPP) is an American Democratic Party-affiliated polling firm..."
Public Policy Polling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And yet going by the answers already on this thread, the poll is not far off the mark...

I think anybody show believes that 9-11 was an inside job is a conspiracy theorist as is anybody who believes Obama is not American. Why does Pelosi even have to comment on conspiracy theorists with regard to 9-11?

But after a month and a half, Boehner is criticized by the media for not condemning the birthers....I think it was Stefanopolous....and then NBC jumped all over it.

Well, the guy's an asshat if he think it's up to Boehner to criticise. I mean, if asked, Boehner should give up his opinion....but otherwise, no point in having cracks at him....

Well, the guy's an asshat if he think it's up to Boehner to criticise. I mean, if asked, Boehner should give up his opinion....but otherwise, no point in having cracks at him....

Well, the media had a field day with him becuase he refused to condemn them on live TV.
He was asked to condemn people for exercising their right to free speech....and right to free opinion.
Pelosi?
Never asked to do the same over all her years as speaker.

Forum List

Back