Why the GoP is the laughing stock of

If there is any laughter to ensue, shouldn’t it be directed at folks who eschew religion, and a belief in a God without corporeal proof, yet invest the knowledge of the birthplace of the President with an equal amount of evidence?

OK, now... give my regards to Sneezy and Happy!

Total utter crap. His birth was noted in two newspapers at the time (1961) and his birth certificate has been produced.

What tangible proof is there that Moses spoke to god, Mohammed did the same, or Jesus was the son of God...

NONE! Exactly my point...so glad you picked up on that not-so-subtle point: the same amount of proof that is fueling the 'birthers' quest!!

Get it? It's based on faith.
Amen.

"...his birth certificate has been produced."
Bogus.

Once I prove you are incorrect, will you be offering an apology, or merely a genuflection?

Heck, not knowing the condition of your knees, I'll accept the apology...

1. "Officials in Hawaii need to track down only one document: The original Obama birth certificate with the name of the hospital and the doctor, his or her signature. How difficult can it be for the governor of Hawaii to track down one document? He can dispatch hundreds of state employees to search for Obama`s birth certificate.

Governor Abercrombie stated `our investigation` indicates there is a recording of his birth.” This is nothing but doublespeak, there either is or isn`t a birth certificate. What the hell does Abercrombie mean by using the phrase “our investigation indicates”?"
Gov. Neil Abercrombie Has Utterly Failed To Prove Obama Was Born In Hawaii | Hawaii Reporter

2. Q: You stirred up quite a controversy with your comments regarding birthers and your plans to release more information regarding President Barack Obama's birth certificate. How is that coming?

A: I got a letter from someone the other day who was genuinely concerned about it; it is not all just political agenda. They were talking on Olelo last night about this; it has a political implication for 2012 that we simply cannot have.

(Abercrombie said there is a recording of the birth in the State Archives and he wants to use that.)

It was actually written I am told, this is what our investigation is showing, it actually exists in the archives, written down ...

...What I can do, and all I have ever said, is that I am going to see to it as governor that I can verify to anyone who is honest about it that this is the case.
'This is a collaborative endeavor' - Hawaii Editorials - Staradvertiser.com

3. Hawaii's new Governor was a personal friend of Barack Obama's parents and a radical leftwinger back when radical leftwingers were cool. He was a surf boarding beach bum who made something of himself and one of the things he pushed during the election to be Governor of Hawaii was that he was going to use every power at his disposal to find Barack Obama's hospital birth record to end this disgraceful period in American history.

The previous Governor was a Republican and she claimed she had seen the hospital birth records. She also claimed that if Obama wanted a copy of it, she would send him a form to claim a copy... he never accepted the offer.

... the COLB was never designed to prove citizenship. It was created back when drivers licenses did not have photographs to provide a second form of identification other than your birth certificate. People using their birth certificate as proof of identity ran the risk that if they lost it or it was stolen that someone would have all their birth information and could masquerade as them. The COLB was thus stripped down of information to what was needed to prove identification and nothing more.

So now we have the Governor of Hawaii actively pursuing Obama's birth certificate and to date, he has told several people that there is NO PROOF that there's a hospital birth record on file anywhere for Barack Obama jr.

So now we have the new Governor of Hawaii using every power at his disposal trying to find Obama's hospital birth records and the media has gone deathly silent on the matter,"
Liberal Democrat Neil Abercrombie The Biggest Birther?

4. In less than 5 days After the stunning statement from Governor Neil Abercrombie that he is going to release President Obama's birth certificate to prove he was in fact born in Hawaii and therefor proves he is a natural born citizen, the requirement to be president of the united states, it seems Governor Neil Abercrombie can't find the birth certificate. as per this article from worlnet daily : Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

Now it seems considering he can't find the birth certificate, that the state of Hawaii which he governs has stepped in to stop any further search or release as reported by the associated press.

More : DelegateTraining • Information

OK? C'mon...start with 'Please forgive me...."

FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

Next

Dr grump is logging on to too many Soros sites. If it wasn't for the mainstream (thrill running up my leg whenever I see B. Hussein) media the Obama administration would have been laughed out of Washington instead of just losing the majority in congress last november in the biggest anti-administration vote in 70 years.

I have never read anything Soros has ever written..

I do agree that your media sux - at both ends of the spectrum. But that's what 'freedom' gets you I guess...

Wow---I'm so embarrassed by what Kiwis think of America.

not

*double shrug*

Let's see, New Zealand was with the US in Vietnam, the Gulf War and the Invasion of Iraq.

See, this is what I mean? Do you have any clues about your own country?

How does not being embarassed by Kiwi thoughts of America translate into Americans not knowing we fight together in times of war????

I would think that you'd like to have allies in the future, no? Notice what a rough time "W" had getting the allies for Iraq? A far cry from the Gulf War. And the few we had, some alleged Patriot Americans can't remember who are our allies! Kinda an insult to the few allies the US has left.

Total utter crap. His birth was noted in two newspapers at the time (1961) and his birth certificate has been produced.

What tangible proof is there that Moses spoke to god, Mohammed did the same, or Jesus was the son of God...

NONE! Exactly my point...so glad you picked up on that not-so-subtle point: the same amount of proof that is fueling the 'birthers' quest!!

Amen.

Bogus.

Once I prove you are incorrect, will you be offering an apology, or merely a genuflection?

1. "Officials in Hawaii need to track down only one document: The original Obama birth certificate with the name of the hospital and the doctor, his or her signature. How difficult can it be for the governor of Hawaii to track down one document? He can dispatch hundreds of state employees to search for Obama`s birth certificate.

Governor Abercrombie stated `our investigation` indicates there is a recording of his birth.” This is nothing but doublespeak, there either is or isn`t a birth certificate. What the hell does Abercrombie mean by using the phrase “our investigation indicates”?"
Gov. Neil Abercrombie Has Utterly Failed To Prove Obama Was Born In Hawaii | Hawaii Reporter

2. Q: You stirred up quite a controversy with your comments regarding birthers and your plans to release more information regarding President Barack Obama's birth certificate. How is that coming?

A: I got a letter from someone the other day who was genuinely concerned about it; it is not all just political agenda. They were talking on Olelo last night about this; it has a political implication for 2012 that we simply cannot have.

(Abercrombie said there is a recording of the birth in the State Archives and he wants to use that.)

It was actually written I am told, this is what our investigation is showing, it actually exists in the archives, written down ...

...What I can do, and all I have ever said, is that I am going to see to it as governor that I can verify to anyone who is honest about it that this is the case.

3. Hawaii's new Governor was a personal friend of Barack Obama's parents and a radical leftwinger back when radical leftwingers were cool. He was a surf boarding beach bum who made something of himself and one of the things he pushed during the election to be Governor of Hawaii was that he was going to use every power at his disposal to find Barack Obama's hospital birth record to end this disgraceful period in American history.

The previous Governor was a Republican and she claimed she had seen the hospital birth records. She also claimed that if Obama wanted a copy of it, she would send him a form to claim a copy... he never accepted the offer.

... the COLB was never designed to prove citizenship. It was created back when drivers licenses did not have photographs to provide a second form of identification other than your birth certificate. People using their birth certificate as proof of identity ran the risk that if they lost it or it was stolen that someone would have all their birth information and could masquerade as them. The COLB was thus stripped down of information to what was needed to prove identification and nothing more.

So now we have the Governor of Hawaii actively pursuing Obama's birth certificate and to date, he has told several people that there is NO PROOF that there's a hospital birth record on file anywhere for Barack Obama jr.

So now we have the new Governor of Hawaii using every power at his disposal trying to find Obama's hospital birth records and the media has gone deathly silent on the matter,"

4. In less than 5 days After the stunning statement from Governor Neil Abercrombie that he is going to release President Obama's birth certificate to prove he was in fact born in Hawaii and therefor proves he is a natural born citizen, the requirement to be president of the united states, it seems Governor Neil Abercrombie can't find the birth certificate. as per this article from worlnet daily : Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

Now it seems considering he can't find the birth certificate, that the state of Hawaii which he governs has stepped in to stop any further search or release as reported by the associated press.

Next

Oh, man....I was HOPIN' that you'd bite on that!

"Welcome to my parlor, said the spider to the fly...."

See, I studied that one, but I was sharp enough to catch the date: 2008!

The supposed proof, the testimony is three years before Govenor of Hawaii admits that he
can't find any birth certificate!!!!!

Somebody's fibbing.

And you got snookered!

Now, back to the apology you owe me, Grumps......

or are you gonna wealsel out, and give the dwarfs a bad name?

The least you can do now is start with 'Pretty please forgive me...."

Most people around the world have no idea what far right means, can you name one friend and from what country they are from that actually knows what a true conservative stands for? and if so why do they not stand for the same thing....freedom? I think you are a deranged sociopath to be honest.

Most of Western Europe/UK and Pacific Ring countries know a hell a lot more about America than you think.
Go to the MSN UK Boards and get surprised.
The far right's version of conservatism is a far cry from a conservative elsewherein the free world..
So the fuck what?

And the worlds knows that's the attitude of the far right. Do you actually think America can go at it alone?

Amen.

Bogus.

Next

The supposed proof, the testimony is three years before Govenor of Hawaii admits that he

Somebody's fibbing.

And you got snookered!

Here's an update:

Mike Evans: Hawaii's Gov. Neil Abercrombie 'never told me there was no [Obama] birth certificate'

Mike Evans: Hawaii's Gov. Neil Abercrombie 'never told me there was no [Obama] birth certificate'

I'm just trying to help you be current.

Something like a third of all Democrats believed either Bush was behind 9/11 or knew about it advance.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...l-conservatives-and-democrats-are-morons.html

Hey I like that link, nearly 1/3 of republican voters in NJ think Obama is the antichrist :)

Talk about the GOP being a laughingstock :beer:

OK, Citi....you forced me to do this....I was hoping to spare you...but NOOOOOOOOO....you want to carry on about 'laughingstocks...'

OK...

1. He claimed, at his nomination, that this would be “the moment when the rise of the oceans would begin to slow and our planet begin to heal.” Barack Obama’s victory speech, June 3, 2008 The day will come when we look back at this display of hubris and narcissism, and the complicity of the public which found him more popular than Jesus Christ, Martin Luther King, and Mother Teresa (January 2009 poll found in ‘Christianity Today,’ February 22, 2009) as astounding.

a. Susan Sarandon: ”He is a community organizer like Jesus was, and now we’re a community and he can organize us.” The Hill, January 21, 2009

b. David Cordero, 24, made the sculpture for his senior show after noticing all the attention Obama has received: "All of this is a response to what I've been witnessing and hearing, this idea that Barack is sort of a potential savior that might come and absolve the country of all its sins," Cordero said. Sculpture of Obama as Jesus causes stir - Politics - Decision '08 - Barack Obama News - msnbc.com

Laughingstock???

2. The Obama devotees were the victims of their own belief in political magic. The devotees could not make up their minds. In a newly minted U.S. senator from Illinois, they saw the embodiment of Abraham Lincoln, Franklin Delano Roosevelt and John F. Kennedy. Like Lincoln, Mr. Obama was tall and thin and from Illinois, and the historic campaign was launched out of Springfield. The oath of office was taken on the Lincoln Bible.
Fouad Ajami: Obama’s Summer of Discontent - WSJ.com

So...who made fools of themselves?

I had to do it, Citi.

Amen.

Bogus.

Next

Somebody's fibbing.

And you got snookered!

Yep 2008. Old news, but the birthers won't let go. Did you also see the birth notice from 1961? Good. Now that that is cleared up you can thank me for educating you...take your time

Somebody's fibbing.

And you got snookered!

Here's an update:

Be current? Be serious.

Imagine that some embarrassing info about Bush had come out.... and when it hit the fan, the messenger said..."er, ah...no he didn't really say that...yeah, that's it....I misheard, er, misspoke, ...had an allergic reaction....yeah, that's it!"

What would you have said?

That's what I say.

Dr grump is logging on to too many Soros sites. If it wasn't for the mainstream (thrill running up my leg whenever I see B. Hussein) media the Obama administration would have been laughed out of Washington instead of just losing the majority in congress last november in the biggest anti-administration vote in 70 years.

When a far right sheeple doesn't have much, you can count of the ole' SOROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
:lol:

Somebody's fibbing.

And you got snookered!

Yep 2008. Old news, but the birthers won't let go. Did you also see the birth notice from 1961? Good. Now that that is cleared up you can thank me for educating you...take your time

Weasel.Weasel.Weasel.

Somebody's fibbing.

Naturally :eusa_whistle:

And you got snookered!

Here's an update:

Be current? Be serious.

Imagine that some embarrassing info about Bush had come out.... and when it hit the fan, the messenger said..."er, ah...no he didn't really say that...yeah, that's it....I misheard, er, misspoke, ...had an allergic reaction....yeah, that's it!"

What would you have said?

That's what I say.

Naturally :eusa_whistle:

Was anyone paying attention when democrats were elected into the majority in congress midway into Bush's 2nd term? Of course not. The rest of the world doesn't know or care about the majority in congress while democrats control the senate and there is still a socialist in the white house. Psychologists would probably consider that the original post as a desperate cry for help by the left wing that saw their vision of hope and change crushed last november..

Somebody's fibbing.

And you got snookered!

Weasel.Weasel.Weasel.

Why thank you. Thank you very much (insert Elvis emoticon)...

The majority of people outside the US wouldn't know what GOP stands for. Drama queen.

That was "BB" - before Bush. "AB" - after Bush is a different story.

I work at a company that has service engineers that come from all over the world. Most have asked me how the US could put such a fool into office and why American conservatives are so stupid? Perhaps they shouldn't be asking me. Because I love to direct them to PEW Poll 6% results and the Texas Republican Party Platform. It only reinforces what they thought they already knew.

Was anyone paying attention when democrats were elected into the majority in congress midway into Bush's 2nd term? Of course not. The rest of the world doesn't know or care about the majority in congress while democrats control the senate and there is still a socialist in the white house. Psychologists would probably consider that the original post as a desperate cry for help by the left wing that saw their vision of hope and change crushed last november..

The republicans had 6 years of total control and did nothing to reduce spending, and Bush vetoed not one single bill while the republicans controlled congress.

Again, you really have no clue what you're posting.
Maybe you should check out the "rest of the world" instead of your talking points and of course,,,,,SOROS!!! :lol:

Forum List

Back