Why "the fence" won't work

I have no fears , I just don't want to see population growth in the USA Unkatore . USA has about 310 million in 2010 and that's up from about 200 million in 1970 .

One of the biggest challenges we face in the future is a declining population, you idiot.

You give a lot of money to this site dont you uncle terrie? You can say just about anything without any disipline whatsoever with no worries of being put on notice huh?

like I've said before , you are just looking to insure your social security check and hoping for someone to do your butt wiping chores [moppin up] [chuckle] ehh Unkatore ?? ME , I'll take care of myself , thankyou very much !!

You give a lot of money to this site dont you uncle terrie? You can say just about anything without any disipline whatsoever with no worries of being put on notice huh?

Comment on the topic of the thread.

Dont tell me what to do.
And Im waiting for the details on how declining population is a concern?
And Id like to hear just who it is a concern to as well.

Last edited:
the way I see things is that if there was no Unkatore then there'd be no one to reply to so I like keeping him around . His namecalling is childish , no big deal to me at all !!

the way I see things is that if there was no Unkatore then there'd be no one to reply to so I like keeping him around . His namecalling is childish , no big deal to me at all !!

Sounds good but others are getting warnings while uncle terrio says whatever he wants and receives no warnings.
Thats not right.

You could say the same for obama.

maybe , I don't know Windship !! How do you know when you get a warning , e mail or what ??

There is more than one opposing view in here and they don't resort to childish insults and profanity. Why would any civil, grownup adult like reading his hateful garbage? Why can't he express his views without that?

Forum List

Back