Zone1 why the Catholic Church deserves to lose many many members ....

That's why .....

• because Catholic priests are not allowed to marry

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • because women are not allowed to become Catholic priests

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • because so many priests molested children

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • because so many bishops were helping those child molesters instead of helping the children

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • still other reasons

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • I dis-agree

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
Means what? ... aah got it ... “Go fuck your dead family members.” ...

Ahh, don't be so literal. I only mean that in the best way possible. No offense intended. Sincerely.

But if ever you care to actually respond to actual points made or even admit that you do not understand what is easily grasped by grade school children give me a call. Maybe I'll help you.

Maybe not.

Ahh, don't be so literal. I only mean that in the best way possible. No offense intended. Sincerely. ...

Sure you never came to the idea to say to someone whose very many family members had been murdered from Nazis “Go fuck your dead family members.” What a luck that you not intended an offense and you are only an evilwilling banal idiot.

Sure you never came to the idea to say to someone whose very many family members had been murdered from Nazis “Go fuck your dead family members.” What a luck that you not intended an offense and you are only an evilwilling banal idiot.

Consider this:

I wasn't referring to anyone who is physically dead. And what else can be said to someone like you who is already dead? And what in hell do you think you are doing in church if not fucking your dead family members? You may not realize this but I have been doing here what I have been doing IRL for a very long time, before the internet existed. Some hear, some don't. :shok: Those who don't always accuse me of being an idiot, crazy, hateful, grandiose, etc, although their inability to grasp what is easily understood by a child condemns them, like you, as being what they accuse me of.

Banal idiot? You cling to banal lies like a priest clings to his crucifix or a baby sucks on its pacifier.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Feasting on smoldering heaps of putrified trash thrown in the dump, Gehenna, a very long time ago by far more intelligent and discriminating living creatures.

If you ate and drank all of the eucharists and wine in the world it wouldn't save you from yourself.

A trinity? Edible mangod? Mother of God? Transubstantiation? Sweet baby Jesus! Scheissekopf.

Last edited:
Consider this:

I have absolutelly not any idea what you try to "defend". Nearly everything what you say is nonsense.

I wasn't referring to anyone who is physically dead. And what else can be said to someone like you who is already dead?

Why do you waste your time with dead people?

And what in hell do you think you are doing in church if not fucking your dead family members?

Do you have any light idea about what you try to say when you say to an indirect victim of the Holocaust that he is fucking his dead family members in a church? ...

You should not ask yourselve anything about other people. You should ask yourselve what to do against your own cruel brutality. Perhaps a psychiatrist or a medical experienced psychologist is able to help you with your unreal perverted nigthmares which you hopefully will never try to realize in the world where you live in.

You may not realize this but I have been doing here what I have been doing IRL for a very long time, before the internet existed.

I know. In god we have to believe and to trust. But you seem no to be totally unknown, Satana.

Some hear, some don't. :shok: Those who don't always accuse me of being an idiot, crazy, hateful, grandiose, etc, although their inability to grasp what is easily understood by a child condemns them, like you, as being what they accuse me of.

Banal idiot? You cling to banal lies like a priest clings to his crucifix or a baby sucks on its pacifier.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Feasting on smoldering heaps of putrified trash thrown in the dump, Gehenna, a very long time ago by far more intelligent and discriminating living creatures.

If you ate and drank all of the eucharists and wine in the world it wouldn't save you from yourself.

What's no problem for me. God's decision - not my decision.

A trinity? Edible mangod? Mother of God? Transubstantiation? Sweet baby Jesus! Scheissekopf.

Summary: You say you don't believe in the triune god. ...

Last edited:
Because the dead like you are screwing up the world.

If all Catholics together make a short jump at the same time then we are able to catapult you to the moon - but to think we make the world go round is a myth.

Last edited:
If an American non-denominational organization was just accused of harboring a child molester, the American government would blow kick in the doors, arrest the entire leadership and elders and accomplices - and seize every computer, every single file

and close them down.

Yet they treat the Roman Catholic Church in America as if they are top secret federal agents feeding a drug addiction or as superheroes or special holy angels and take many years just to prosecute them while allowing them to run around the country victimizing more children.

Forum List

Back