Why the 2014 Mid-Terms were so unimportant - Nate Silver

Damn the OP is butthurt posting an article from. May 2014

And it is still true today. It also has some serious implecations
Nate Silverman is no "political scientist" he's a left loon hack

I figured Sassy would be among the first Nay Sayers. EXCELLENT! You are right up there with the great political predictor....Karl Rove!
how is it true today butthurt?

You got destroyed in the govrnorships the state legislators and now we see idiots who didn't vote protest they want a higher minimum wage?

Damn the OP is butthurt posting an article from. May 2014

And it is still true today. It also has some serious implecations
Nate Silverman is no "political scientist" he's a left loon hack

I figured Sassy would be among the first Nay Sayers. EXCELLENT! You are right up there with the great political predictor....Karl Rove!
how is it true today butthurt?

You got destroyed in the govrnorships the state legislators and now we see idiots who didn't vote protest they want a higher minimum wage?

One thing someone learns when thy come to this board is the ones with the clown avatars are indeed clowns

Hardly, only a deluded fool thinks Silverman is a "political scientist" good grief, talk abut desperation. The dems were shellacked, a total whitewash

show me one demorat/liberfool here who is NOT deluded :up:
demorats all over this country FEEEEELS they are still in a winning position when as you say, were shellacked, beaten soundly, trounced and on the verge of being buried forever. :up:

I think he is right, no matter who the woman is she will win. I have talked to women who swoon over the thought of Mrs. Clinton running. The only answer I get as to why is "she would be great." No explanation, no examples of her greatness, only that she is popular. In reality that means their self worth is so low they think that electing a woman will somehow make them feel better. So in my opinion the Republican canidate has an almost insurmountable task. 47 percent will vote for the D just because they THINK it is good for them. The majority of women will vote for a woman just because. And 1/2 the men will vote for a democrat just because they are democrats.

So he is right, it doesn't matter that the left received a severe ass beating in 2014. The majority of voters showed their dislike for the democrats by not showing up at the polls. But that will be different with a woman running. Even a lying old woman like Hillary who other then name recognition has nothing of merit in her past. The world is in turmoil since she pushed the reset button with the Russians, I'll bet they laughed at that BS and it is all her fault and Obama's but it won't matter one bit to those who don't vote with their brains but with their body parts.

I think he is right, no matter who the woman is she will win. I have talked to women who swoon over the thought of Mrs. Clinton running. The only answer I get as to why is "she would be great." No explanation, no examples of her greatness, only that she is popular. In reality that means their self worth is so low they think that electing a woman will somehow make them feel better. So in my opinion the Republican canidate has an almost insurmountable task. 47 percent will vote for the D just because they THINK it is good for them. The majority of women will vote for a woman just because. And 1/2 the men will vote for a democrat just because they are democrats.

So he is right, it doesn't matter that the left received a severe ass beating in 2014. The majority of voters showed their dislike for the democrats by not showing up at the polls. But that will be different with a woman running. Even a lying old woman like Hillary who other then name recognition has nothing of merit in her past. The world is in turmoil since she pushed the reset button with the Russians, I'll bet they laughed at that BS and it is all her fault and Obama's but it won't matter one bit to those who don't vote with their brains but with their body parts.

I disagree, as more comes out about Hildabeast her approval numbers are tanking, she has to debate at some point and she's lousy at it.

I disagree, as more comes out about Hildabeast her approval numbers are tanking, she has to debate at some point and she's lousy at it.

No matter how bad she is still, arguably, a woman. Who would have thunk that Obama would ever have won? No creds, no accomplishments and only won his Senate seat because his opponent self destructed.

So no matter if it is Mrs. Clinton or not it does not matter for the reasons given. Look at this board and see the responses in defense of the indefensible. Do you really think that the left would have said it was OK that Bush had a unsecured email server and then tried to wipe it clean? Really? Do you think any of the left blames anything going on in the world or the US on Obama or Mrs. Clinton? Read the posts they still blame Bush and Republicans in spite of what they did when in power for 8 long years.

Rationality won't matter. Bruce Jenner will vote for her just because both are women and so will a whole lot of other women.

Let's face reality.....

If you wish to place "importance" on the 2014 election, then you must also place an evaluation o the efficacy of what a right-wing led congress has accomplished during this past year.

Let's face reality.....

If you wish to place "importance" on the 2014 election, then you must also place an evaluation o the efficacy of what a right-wing led congress has accomplished during this past year.
yes let's face reality, Obama said his polices were on the line in the midterms... He got his policies shoved up his ass.

Lets face reality, every one of that screw ball global climate freak Tom styer backed got his ass kicked except one

Let's face reality everyone that Hillary campaigned for got kicked in the ass.

Now I know the low information voters the one's who vote for popularity instead of policy will come out in 2016 but it tells you a lot about America.

AND she is still beating everyone in the Clown Car! HOW FRIGIN SAD IS THAT?

Are you one's with the clown avatars some secret homo club? LMAO
I think you have us confused with Ireland!
Clown avatars are easily ignored, batter up?
You don't seem to be finding very easy. They're having the desired effect. Thank you.

She does have her panties in a wad, huh? :badgrin:

Over some clown that believes some hack like Silverman? Pulease, clown face. You don't realize this but you're sort of the board hack, people laugh at you

AND she is still beating everyone in the Clown Car! HOW FRIGIN SAD IS THAT?

I see you changed your avatar...clown AHAHAHAHAHA This would be the gotcha moment.....clown

You don't seem to be finding very easy. They're having the desired effect. Thank you.

is that all you woman hater liberals can do, is trash smart girls? Faggot

is that all you woman hater liberals can do, is trash smart girls? Faggot

He's a nothing....all libturds are.

Over some clown that believes some hack like Silverman? Pulease, clown face. You don't realize this but you're sort of the board hack, people laugh at you

You mean the Hack that has accurately predicted every race, both Presidential and Mid-Term for the last decade or so? Is that the Hack you are talking about?

Forum List

Back